Confidential, Hudson Street, NYC
- Temporary contract position working for PSE & Confidential in Patchogue.
- Worked with field supervisors and staff for all incoming underground and overhead work procedures.
- Processed outage requests for lineman and was involved in scheduling them to pertinent jobs at hand.
- Computer applications included, but not limited to, SAP, OMS, Mapping and all Microsoft Office programs.
- Managed daily operations for Long Island based crane company.
- Duties included weekly payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation in QuickBooks, job scheduling, handling all insurance and DMV requirements, Union Benefits and all other related office duties.
Service Department Manager
- Managed and scheduled for busy electrical contracting company.
- Heavy phones and customer service. Created estimates and accounts receivable in QuickBooks on daily basis.
- MS Excel spreadsheets and all other MS applications used.
- Worked directly with owner of service division to establish profitability in all aspects of each job including labor, time, material, etc.
Administrative Assistant / Sales / Customer Service
- Manage/oversee daily operations of large wholesale plant manufacturing company.
- Heavy phones and customer service, MS Excel spreadsheets, invoicing and accounts receivable.
- Program and plant production and customer account management.
- Worked with regional sales team on orders and pricing.
- Prepared monthly sales reports for in - house accountant.
- Managed and controlled books for busy country club restaurant and catering facility.
- Handled all accounts payable/ receivable, daily cash receipts and payroll in both QuickBooks and Excel.
- Designed and created all menus and catering packages.
- Worked with Confidential on sales tax, monthly, and year end reporting
Billing & Subscriptions Manager
- Billing and Subscriptions Manager for busy legal publishing company.
- Responsible for processing all new subscriptions, subscription payments, collections, renewals and statistics on daily basis.
- Heavy telephones. Processed all accounts receivable and prepared for bank deposit.
- Worked directly with inhouse accountant on monthly and annual reporting.