- Advanced Microsoft Office Proficiency, HRIS (SAP, PeopleSoft), Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, Jobvite)
Confidential, SAN RAMON, CA
- Partnered with hiring managers to deeply understand current hiring needs
- Ran intake meetings, reviewed candidate profiles, and updated candidate pipeline progress
- Developed creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively built a robust pipeline of diverse technical talent, including active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and internet sourcing.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high - quality candidates
Confidential, MELVILLE, NY
- Managed the global implementation of CW tracking and automate the creation of Network Active Directory (User ID) account from SAP using SAP HCM PF, Procurement team was able to track assets and remaining cost balance left over on the PO cost centers.
- To lead and participate in gathering HR complex and often unique business requirements by defining the business problem and data requirements.
- To conduct a workshop with the technical team to develop innovative approaches/ prototypes/solutions to address complex business problems and solutions.
- Responsible to update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), CATS (Cross application timesheets, Employee Self Service, and Common Drive to reflect current policy and corresponding procedures as well as focus on identification and implementation of continuous process improvements (increase efficiencies, cost savings solutions, and improved customer service).
- Managed internal and external interface to feed HR master data to various system me.e., Business warehouse, Learning management system, benefits vendors etc.
- To provide and/or coordinate day-to-day technical and application support to company users of the company systems
- Actively work with the end-users to select or create appropriate scenarios to ensure changes meet user specifications.
HR Business Analyst / HR Coordinator
- Has been Subject Matter Expert for the HR Operational Activities, Self Service transactions, and Contact HR query management.
- Transitioned UK core team member for migrating the E2E process of HR Operations, MADO, WFR, Retirement and other ancillary HR processes.
- Lead HR Operations team dealing with the workforce planning activities.
- Recognized Point of Contact resource to handle query related to HR Policies and Procedures governing the EMEA region.
- Develop learning solutions in liaison with the Training and Development Department to ensure they are in line with the strategic business needs.
- Work directly with HR Business Partners to translate broad business objectives into structured strategies.
- Generate reports on metrics and capacity utilization on monthly basis to the management team
- Worked with technical partners from different HR group functions to review existing policies for consistency and/or implement new programs.
HR Senior Associate
- Has been Subject Matter Expert for the Operational Activities and was leading the team size of 3.
- Responsible for answering the clients with their queries and conducting a bi-weekly call with the client to discuss the work status.
- Was primary involved in background verification of client employee and consolidate them as a report and sent to the client recruiter.
- Has been involved in the audit to ensure that the target was delivered within the given time frame.
- Generate reports based on the client's requirements.
- SPOC for the other teams like Education, Employment, Criminal check etc.
- Monitor the team to ensure adherence to the SLA and Quality Monitors established.
- Headhunting the right candidates, conducting interviews and orientation.
HR Process Associate
- Devise the recruitment plan.
- Headhunting the right candidates.
- Conduct first level interview (personal) of candidates.
- Planning interview date, time & venue.
- Enhancing the relationship with the existing clients and collecting recruitment from them regularly.
- Conducting a telephonic interview.
- Induction for new joiners.
- Liaising with employees.