IT professional with over fourteen years of experience designing and managing Integration solutions with diverse systems using latest technologies. Has worked on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope and delivered high-quality solutions across multiple industries using various ERPs like Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft. Has excellent leadership ability with proven analytical, verbal, communication skills and has up-to-date knowledge of current trends, PMP certified and cutting edge technologies. Work status is US Citizen eligible for government projects.
Core competencies include ten years of systems Integration experience with solid technical background in B2B, EAI, BPM, EDI, AS2, eBusiness solutions and Supply Chain Management; well versed and certified in middleware technologies webMethods, SAP XI/ PI, Oracle; practiced SOA-driven project management strategies that are required to successfully adopt SOA on an enterprise level; experience with requirements gathering, designing, developing and managing the complete project development life cycle of the Enterprise Application Integrations and B2B Integrations.
Confidential,Plano TX, (Project Leader) (Aug 2005 – Sep 2009)
– a leading Global eMarketPlace provides Supply Chain Solutions including eBusiness, eProcurement, eInvoicing, Master Data Management and various integrated solutions to their trading partners. My profile as a Project Lead is to lead, manage, architect and develop solutions for their marketplace. Has the ability to handle multiple core projects concurrently. Managed offshore development teams and maintained constant interaction with their other regional offices worldwide.
- Attended workshops, translated requirements into technical and architecture documents and authored several design documents.
- Designed, developed and managed Integrations with various IDOC, EDI, sFTP and AS2 trading partners following X12 and EDIFACT and flat files using trading networks and managed file transfers for secured transactions.
- Upgrade and migration activities for webMethods older 4.x and 6.x deprecated versions to higher and current webMethods 7.12 and 8.0 versions.
- Defined and developed complex mapping specifications and handled various connectivity issues using several different transport protocols.
- Delivered projects with SOA-driven technologies for scalability of our messaging platform within the organization and with the trading partner integration solutions.
- Worked on messaging using SONIC and used trading networks extensively.
- Replaced Business Connector and integrated the internal SAP SRM system with SAP XI/PI. Worked with various SAP XI Adapters Configuration including SOAP, File, RFC, ABAP and JAVA Proxy.
- Hands-on with workflows, Tasks, MWS and portals on the latest webMethods (FCS) program.
- Preparation of detailed estimates, project planning, risk analysis, schedule activities and milestones; Agile development methodologies; maximum ROI for scoping new integration projects.
- Successfully handled highly visible integration projects with the toughest and demanding Global clients.
- Environment: webMethods 8.0; 7.12; 6.51, SOA, BPM, TN, sFTP, EDI X12, SAP XI/PI, Java, JMS, SONIC and Oracle 10g and LINUX environment.
Confidential,Plano TX, (Team Lead / Architect) (Feb 2005 – Aug 2005)
Upgrade project - BancTec account for EDS was to upgrade their existing architecture and infrastructure. My role as an Integration Lead was to re-design, manage and leverage SOA for the existing application.
- Proposed few SOA-driven upgrade strategies and solutions for future scalability and reusability.
- Designed schemas and mapping documents for trading partner’s inbound and outbound transactions to connect to the existing SAP R/3 system.
- Hide complexities by custom XMT flat file schemas and IDOC mappings to help communicate with the trading partners efficiently.
- Designed and configured large file handling and performed fine-tuning of the systems.
- Environment: webMethods 6.1, SOA Governance, Trading Networks 6.1, EDI X12, SAP R/3, Java and Oracle 9i and LINUX environment.
Confidential, (Team Lead/ Architect) (Dec 2004 – Feb 2005) ACCO applications were transitioned to Oracle Applications and have installed webMethods with EDI modules and Trading Networks for their EDI business process. As webMethods EDI architect my role was to streamline their existing EDI transactional process.
- Redesigned the X12 810 Invoice processing using reusable services to convert the Invoice queue batch to individual transactions allowing invoices to be responded with FA’s (997).
- Customized exception reporting to workflow to automatically notify problems based on FA Reconciliation and with alerts. Custom page built had on-line access to FA documents in TN so the business can access.
- Setup EDI using webMethods for their biggest customer which replaces all the manual steps that were needed to be done daily to push transactions to iSoft.
- Conversion of transaction documents from their legacy system TLE to webMethods.
- Environment: webMethods 6.1, webMethods for Trading Networks 6.1, EDI X12, EDIFACT, Java, Visual Source Safe and Oracle 9i, Oracle Applications and HP UNIX environment.
Confidential,Dallas, TX (Sr.Consultant) (Mar 2004 – Nov 2004)
BPI eCommerce integration project at Dean Foods is to improve, simplify, and reduce the cost of EDI transactions and related processes. Dean Foods have selected EDIINT/AS2 protocol to send/receive EDI documents to/from their trading partners.
As a Team lead for the EDI AS2 project managed this completely new clustering setup for the webMethods Integration Server (IS) and Trading Networks (TN). Includes various phases from requirements gathering through execution of Trading Partner setup for EDI. Design and Development involved
- Configured various trading partner profiles for end-to-end testing with documents EDIINT, EDIINT MDN & TN EDI with multiple ISAs.
- Design and develop EDI FTP/ sFTP process for the Trading Partners.
- Design Flat file/ non-EDI FTP hosting services for the outbound transactions.
- Mentoring co-workers for the EDI AS2 / FTP project and webMethods.
- Design Large Doc Handling process and error notifications.
- Requirements were gathered and prepared technical documentation for the EDI Translation process.
- Built solutions to monitor business activity, configured broker and monitor.
- Environment: webMethods 6.1, webMethods for Trading Networks 6.1, Broker, Monitor, EDI AS2, X12 EDIFACT, WSDL, Java, OAG xml and Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
Confidential,Plano, TX (Consultant) (Mar 2002 – Mar 2004)
- Role: Integration specialist for Supplier Integration team, mainly involved in design, requirements gathering, mapping (created data-mapping documents for XCBL / EDI (X12 & EDIFACT) / OAG / Flat File), integration and testing.
- Requirements Gathering: Involved in the discussions to gather the information needed for the mapping. Extensive interaction with the client, to gather all the information needed.
- Integration: Created profiles for the partners, defined document types, transmission properties and defined routing rules in webMethods Trading Networks.
- Proof of Concept: Complete development of the prototype for the Hosted Order Management Application.
- Environment: webMethods 4.6, Trading Networks 4.6, Web Services, XSLT, Contivo Analyst 3.0, Java, .NET, xCBL v3.0, chemXML & MS SQL Server 2000.
Confidential,Plano, TX (Consultant) (Aug 2000 – Feb 2002)
Following four projects listed below are few of the several EAI and B2B Projects that were accomplished while working with EDS.
- Confidential,Atlanta, GA – webMethods EAI Consultant (EDI conversions)
Responsible for gathering requirements and specifications, upgrading EDI, designed and developed flows and Java services EDI templates were created for mapping documents.
- Confidential,Fort Lauderdale, FL – B2Bi Technical Consultant
B2B transactions and the RosettaNet system for the BarPoint.com and performs transactions in partner specific cXML standards. Mapping documents are created for the Purchase Order, Order Response and Order Tracking Records to the RosettaNet Objects and cXML record structure for the Office Depot. Partner Interface Process PIP’s were tightly integrated with webMethods using RNIF.
- Confidential,Oakland, CA – B2Bi Technical Consultant
Performed project Analysis and documentation for EllieMae as part of the re-engineering process for the spoke integration. Involved in the configuration of the adapter for PeopleSoft and mapping the Message Agent using the Enterprise Integrator.
- Confidential,Philadelphia, PA – B2Bi Technical Consultant
ATOFINA made a strategic decision to use webMethods B2B Integration Server as one of its portals for business conducted over the Internet, majority of the logic will reside on the webMethods server. The design was modularized so that core business processes can remain relatively static and there are fewer changes to the back-end ERP, SAP.SAP IDocs were used for exchanging information between webMethods and SAP.
Environment: webMethods 3.6/4.01, Trading Networks 4.0, Java, Active works Enterprise Software, XML, SAP, webMethods Enterprise PeopleSoft, GLOG/CIDX XML, cXML, RosettaNet, and ORACLE 8i.
Confidential,Dallas, TX (Consultant) (Dec 1999 – August 2000)
- Object Data Store was a web-based Internet application designed and developed as an internal project so that Andersen Consulting branch offices worldwide could maintain contact information. Developed complex screen designs with CSS and extensive use of JDBC for stored procedures & SQL queries Environment: Java Servlets, HTML, Java Script, Java 2.0, JSP, JDBC, and Oracle8.04.
Confidential,Atlanta, GA (Consultant) (January 1999 – November 1999)
- Catalog subsystem, an Application Services Layer in CorCommerce 5.0, was developed using enterprise Java beans. Lightweight Analyzing, designing, and developing web pages using HTML and Java Script. Environment: Multi-tier programming with JDK1.2.2, JSP, Oracle 8, Weblogic 4.5.1, VisualAge 3.0, FrontPage, and NT4 SP5.
Confidential,Dallas, TX (Consultant) (February 1998 – December 1998)
- Maintenance of JDA Merchandising application on AS/400. Break Fix of JDA application programs that included in Robot jobs, EDI Application and Super CLs were submitted as batch jobs daily. Executed change management procedures. Responsibilities include analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation. Environment: RPG IV, CL, DB2, QRY/400, SQL, JDA, and various IBM utilities on AS/400 platform.
Confidential,Mumbai, India (Sr. Programmer Analyst) (March 1997 – January 1998)
- Inventory Control System – Responsibilities include designing of the database in DB2, coding RPG, CL and SQL/400 programs performed impact analysis on the application developed for Y2K compliant fields. Environment: RPG, CL/400, OS/400, DB2/400, QRY/400, and various IBM utilities on AS/400 platform.
Confidential, (August 1995 – March 1997)
- Re-engineer the existing Client/Server Architecture from Visual Basic/ ASP to AS400 application for maintainability. Environment: RPG, CL, DB2/400, OS/400, SQL on AS/400 platform & Visual Basic 5.0 / SQL Server.
Degree in Engineering
PMP, Project Management Professional
SAP XI Certified Developer
WebMethods Certified Developer
SAP NetWeaver XI Training