- Highly competent SAP Sales and Distribution/Logistics Execution consultant, with about 6 years of experience and knowledge of Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, Training and Production Support Stages.
- Background includes successful accomplishment of two complete Life Cycle Implementations of Sales and Distribution module.
- Hands on experience in integrationofSales and Distribution module with Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Warehouse Management (WM), Inventory Management (IM) and Finance (FI) modules.
- Proficiency in set up of Organizational Units and Structures in Sales, Shipping and Billing.
- Specialization in customization of Customer Master, Material Master and Customer-Material Info Records.
- Knowledge of Sales Document Types, Copy Control, Partner Determination, Availability Check, Material Determination, Incompleteness Log and Stock Transport Orders.
- Expertise in Delivery, Scheduling, Picking, Packing and Goods Issue; Routing and Route Determination, Transportation Processing and Batch Determination.
- Knowledge Billing Document Types and Billing Plan, Integration with FI module for Account Determination.
- Expertise in configuration of Pricing Procedure.
- Competence in Credit Check, Risk Management and Tax Determination.
- Solid background in customization of Text Determination and Output Control.
- GTS consulting skills, business knowledge, regulation knowledge of NAFTA countries.
- Hands on experience in GTS configuration and its integration with SAP R/3 system.
- Good knowledge of Export Compliance, License Determination and Trade Documentation.
- Involvement in execution of Unit, System and Regression Testing.
- Highly motivated, well organized, result oriented team player, with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Enterprise Software: SAP ECC 6.0, GTS 7.0, SAP ECC 5.0, SAP R/3 4.7
- Functions: SD, MM,WM, FI, GTS
- Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
SAP SD Functional Testing Consultant July 2010 - Present
Testing and Production Support, ECC 6.0
Confidential, is a world leader in convenient snacks, foods and beverages.
- Communicated SAP functional knowledge covering Orders, Delivery, Picking, Packing, Shipment Documents, and Shipment Costing, during technical sessions with business users.
- Participated in System and Regression testing of R7 project that included a number of enhancements from the existing system.
- Prepared test scenarios for end-to-end scenarios involved in the OTC cycle, including Sales Orders and Stock Transport Orders.
- Worked specifically on the LE module, gaining hands on experience in working with Inbound and Outbound Shipment and Delivery Documents.
- Studied integration of SD module with WMS and Yard Management System.
- Used internal portal to perform WMS activities like Order Allocation, Picking, Packing, Shipping and PGI.
- Integrated with Inventory Management to ensure that stock posted is the same as the stock in warehouse.
- Logged on to portal to perform Yard Management activities like vessel check-in and check-out.
- Customized IDOCs involved throughout OTC cycle including Order Confirmation, Shipment Confirmation and Billing Document.
- Integrated with MM for Third party Order Processing, Inter-Company Order, Inter-Company Stock Transport Order, Stock Transport Orders
- Provided SD functional support for business users and resolved issues requiring system and procedural enhancements.
- Worked on Quality Center to build test sets and write test cases based on different business processes being used.
- Conducted tests in Test Lab, logged errors and worked on their resolution.
SAP SD/GTS Functional Consultant March 2009- April 2010
Implementation, GTS 7.0/ECC 6.0
Confidential,is a leader in design and manufacturing of office furniture including chairs, files, panel systems, tables and desks with manufacturing facilities located in United States and Canada, offering products through a nationwide network of retailers and dealers.
- Set up Organizational Structures for US and Canada Sales Organizations.
- Determined project requirements for interfacing SAP R/3 system as master data source for GTS.
- Set up GTS organizational structure, legal regulations, maintained external country codes and number ranges.
- Analyzed Master Data objects to migrate product master data for Exporting and Invoicing functionality required for GTS.
- Configured License Determination Procedure based on License Determination Strategy and Legal Regulations.
- Designed and configured Logistics Execution module and modeled Shipping Controlling Documents.
- Designed shipping relevant functions like Bill of Lading, Picking Confirmation, Packing and Goods issue tasks in order and delivery
- Customized entire Route determination and configured Transportation Groups and Transportation as per client requirements.
- Defined different Shipping Types, Transportation Connection points and maintained Stages for routes.
- Configured Storage Types, Picking areas, Storage Conditions and completed Picking Location assignments.
- Configured Delivery, Picking, Packing and Post Goods issue and process Delivery Due lists.
- Configured Inventory management to plan Goods Receipts for Purchase orders and Stock transfers between storage locations.
- Handled bundle SKU issues and pieces versus cases conversion
- Consolidated GTS services with Third Party Data Service Providers and provide SAP GTS functionality expertise to optimize technology solution to meet business requirements.
- Involved in integration of SAP Global Trade Systems module, with SAP Sales and Distribution Order Management, and Order Fulfillment.
- Designed custom transaction codes with the help of ABAP team for users.
- Worked on developing key reports and user-exit coding for custom requirements.
- Participated in documentation of government requirements for exporting goods, in areas of product licensing, distribution, and customs processing.
- Participated in creation of Test scenarios, with special emphasis Order Management and Transportation.
- Facilitated execution of Integration testing with users for Purchase Orders, Goods Receipts, Consignment Settlements, Invoices and Payments.
- Provided Key User training and Post implementation support.
SAP SD/LE Functional Analyst January 2008-February 2009
Full Life Cycle Implementation, ECC 6.0
Confidential,is a general construction firm specializing in responsive, cost-effective construction, alteration, maintenance, and repair providing services for a wide variety of projects ranging from interior,exterior renovation, remodeling, building additions, and ground up construction of new buildings throughout Northeastern United States.
- Conducted Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Go-live tasks.
- Configured billing documents, billing plans and billing types.
- Compiled invoice lists for each billing type and defined output for invoice lists.
- Maintained Copying Control for billing documents and defined blocking reasons for billing
- Conducted Order Management configuration for Stock transport orders, Inter-company Sales Orders, Returns - Credit Memo and Debit Memo, Contracts, Schedule Agreements, and Consignment Process.
- Designed Inter Company billing scenario for Client specific requirements by defining Order types and Organizational units and assigning Internal Customer Number by Sales organization.
- Defined and assigned delivery types and item categories for deliveries.
- Defined various Shipping Types, Transportation Connection points and maintained Stages for Routes.
- Implemented Output Determination for Shipments by defining Condition Tables, Output Types, Access Sequences and Condition Records.
- Established new business process for business involving Consignment Stock.
- Maintained Copying Control for Sales, Delivery and Billing documents.
- Coordinated with ABAP team in fixing various issues related to Logistics functionality by writing functional specifications.
- Prepared Test Plans for Unit, UAT and Integration Testing; and designed Test Cases for Order Management and Cross- Interface Functionality.
- Used Info Pak to create professional training documents, online help and interactive simulations.
- Provided Post Implementation support and troubleshooting; followed up and resolved initial user problems.
SAP SD/LE Functional Analyst September 2006-November 2007
Full Life Cycle Implementation, ECC 6.0/GTS 7.0
Confidential,is the leading independent specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States focusing primarily on the treatment of dermatological and aesthetic conditions.
- Participated in meetings with core team members and prepared business process Blue Prints, analyzed AS-IS, formulated TO-BE processes and performed GAP analysis.
- Attended brain storming sessions with Power Users and Business Process Owners to identify and clear obsolete Customer and Material Master Data.
- Configured Business Cycle for Order Management including Order types, Item categories, Schedule line categories, Delivery Scheduling, Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements, Shipping, Billing, Credit Management, Copy Controls and Automatic Account Determination.
- Administered complex Pricing procedures, encompassing special functions like user exits, condition table maintenance, alternative condition types, trade promotions, formulas and requirement routines.
- Involved in business discussions and functional requirements discussion to interface GTS and SAP ECC with SPL data, Compliance, Customs and Export Management.
- Worked on Customs Export declaration documents such as Shipper Letter of Instructions and Country of Origin.
- Worked on interfacing SAP as per FDA guidelines.
- Worked on Credit and Risk management by defining and maintaining Credit groups, Credit control areas and Credit data.
- Coordinated with FI-AR Consultant for Revenue Account Determination, and assignment of AR to G/L Accounts using Account Keys
- Customized Copy control settings and Incompletion procedures.
- Created Account Groups and maintained Partner Determinations Procedures for Customer Master, Sales Header, Sales Item, Delivery and Billing.
- Worked on IDOC interfaces between SAP and non-SAP system to update order information.
- Worked on Batch Job performance and failure issues.
- Developed various scenarios replicating actual business processes and conducted integration testing in multi-plant environment.
- Formulated functional specifications for customized reports involved in testing RICEF objects and performed Go-live cutover activities.
SAP SD Functional Analyst, October 2005-August 2006
Implementation, ECC 6.0
Confidential,Public Works and Engineering Department provides many of the basic services. Basic, the department is responsible for administration, planning, maintenance, construction management and technical engineering of the City\'s infrastructure.
- Set up Customer and Material Master Data, Sales, Delivery and Billing processes.
- Defined Periodic Billing Plan Type.
- Defined Service Contracts and Release Orders
- Streamlined Partner determination Procedures and resolved multiple issues related to Customer Master and Material Master such as view maintenance, extension and update of fields.
- Redesigned Taxes, Surcharges and Discounts processes.
- Worked with Basis team in analyzing locking issues for various transactions.
- Provided mapping for 850, 856, and 810 in both outbound and inbound scenarios.
- Participated in preparation of BPPs and Knowledge transfer sessions.
- Designed test scripts for user testing, including unit and integration testing and obtained confirmation at each phase.
- Documented and tested all processes, interfaces, reports and extensions for SAP product implementation. Involved in Go Live and Post production support of SD.
SAP SD Functional Consultant January 2005-August 2005
Upgradation, R/3 4.7 to ECC 5.0
Confidential,is a leader in both business-to-business office products solutions and retail office products. The company provides office supplies and paper, in-store print and document services; technology products and solutions; and furniture to consumers and to large, medium and small businesses.
- Provided SD/LE Functional expertise for SAP Upgradation from ECC 4.7 to ECC 5.0.
- Gathered business user requirements and created functional requirements for same.
- Analyzed and ensured proper functioning of business transactions and custom programs on upgraded system.
- Involved in detailed examination of version changes and configured SD module master data.
- Provided technical support and problem resolution to existing user community.
- Maintained interfaces between external systems and SAP for different Modes of Transport and Shipments.
- Documented guidelines, standards and procedures for upgradation changes from R/3 4.7 to ECC 5.0.
- Worked on Quality Centre for creating Test scripts and handled logging defects and providing Solutions.
- Provided maintenance support of module during Go Live period of implementation and Post Live operations.
Sales Engineer/Junior SAP SD Functional ConsultantMay 2004-December 2004
Enhancement and Support, R/3 4.7
Confidential,has been dedicated to providing products in advance technology, semiconductors, skyscrapers and plant construction, petrochemicals, medicine, finance and hotels.
- Worked closely with customers to identify, understand and document their requirements and specifications.
- Provided in-depth product related technical knowledge to Sales team to improve their interaction with customers.
- Involved in planning strategies for increasing annual sales in North India region, and discussed requirements and technical problems involved, with team members.
- Updated Material Master and extended Material Views necessary for the organization.
- Involved in providing technical specifications for creation of customized transactions for reporting.
- Communicated with Basis team to design proper security authorizations for users to access SAP system and run reports.
- Involved in Post Production support, solving various tickets in EARS Remedy system.
Bachelor of Technology
Electrical and Computer Engineering