A human resource, time, and payroll SAP implementation lead with seven years of experience at a fortune 500 food manufacturing company. Experienced in providing project leadership to a team of employees and consultants by managing tasks and resources to meet project time lines at multiple locations. Strong project management, organizational and communication skills. Experienced in Kiazen, ISO and QS 9000 practices and procedures. Background in Human Resources.
Confidential,Glenview, IL 2000-2009
Senior Business Applications Specialist Lead Labor Information Systems (2007-2009)
Provided project leadership for SAP human resources, time, payroll and organizational management software implementation project. Analyzed gaps, recommended solutions, gathered data, tested configuration and trained end users on all aspects of the software program.
- Discovered a major error in configuration issue right before cut over at a plant and mediated a solution between the configuration team and the plant resulting in a cost savings of thousands to the company and plant and a month of time.
- Assumed responsibility of manager during supervisor’s unexpected illness.
- Built credibility, established rapport, and maintained communication with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Directed a team of five to seven employees/contractors at dual sites simultaneously.
Business Applications Specialist Confidential, (2002-2007)
Implemented SAP Human Resources and payroll software to manage labor costs at several Kraft plants. Documented business processes and gathered data. Reconciled payroll systems for accuracy prior to cut over. Created training documents and trained all end users on the system.
- Participated in streamlining entire implementation process resulting in shortening the deployment time from nine months to three months per plant.
- Worked with team to created training materials for three modules from scratch.
- Worked with IT team to automate payroll reconciliation process shortening the time from two months to three weeks.
Shift Coach/Operations Supervisor (2000-2002)
Coached and developed 48 salaried non-exempt high performance work team members in food manufacturing plant from beginning to end of process. Responsible for plant standards regarding output, cost per unit, and yield as it related to plant goals.
- Developed and implemented strategies for crewing and placement of skill needs resulting in decreased labor costs.
- Co-owned KSMRP Safety Audits and Inspections, which ensured that all monthly inspections were complete and any compliance issues were followed up on and completed.
- Facilitated daily level three meeting to increase efficiency and productivity by promoting communication.
Confidential,Clear Lake, IA 1999-2000
Human Resource representative for corporate and local manufacturing locations. Hired all salaried employees and assisted in hiring plant personnel. Responsible for managing the 260 E training grant process for local facility.
Confidential,Lake Mills, IA 1997-1999
Recruited hourly and salaried employees for a 650-employee plant. Coached, counseled and disciplined hourly and salaried employees. Leadership role in designing teams for implementation of self-directed teams, auditing procedures for ISO and QS 900, and implementation of an Alternate Dispute Resolution Program.
Confidential,Mason City, IA 1994-1997
Human Resource Director
Directed personnel department in accordance with Administrator, federal, state and local standards. Provided hiring recommendations, terminations, transfers, and wage/salary adjustments. Responsible for maintaining personnel files, performance evaluations and job descriptions. Scheduled CNAs.
Confidential,Britt, IA 1993-1994
Human Resource Assistant
Assisted in recruitment, benefits, employee relations, workers compensation and union activities. Responsible for payroll and related discrepancies. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration