Sap Sd Functional Consultant Resume
- Over 2 years of experience in SAP as a support analyst and consultant in configuring and implementing the SAP Sales and Distribution module with a complete understanding of the Order-to-Cash (OTC) business processes.
- Involved in a life-cycle implementation and well acquainted with all aspects of the Implementation process. (Business Process Analysis, System Config., Testing, End-User Training, and Post-implementation support)
SAP SD Functional Understanding
- Enterprise Structure configuration: Created Sales Organization, Distribution Channels, Divisions, Shipping/Loading points and interfaced with other modules.
- Configured and customized Sales, Delivery, and Billing documents.
- Expertise in Pricing Conditions, configuring condition tables, condition types, access sequences and pricing procedures. Understanding of various pricing configurations.
- Developed trainingmaterial for end-users in the Order-to-Cash process.
- Performed Logistics configurations for routes, route determination, shipping point determination, picking, packing, loading and transportation groups.
- Created Master Data: Customer master, Material master.
- Created Item proposals, Material Determination, Log of incompletion, Customer material info, and contracts.
- Worked extensively on transfer of requirements and availability check.
- Good understanding of cross-functional integration of SAP SD with FI and MM modules.
- Great team player with exceptional troubleshooting, analytical and communication skills.
- ERP - SAP ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0
- Operating Systems - Windows (XP, 2000, 7), Apple (OS X)
- Others - Microsoft Office Suite, Visio
Confidential, Lansdale, PA
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Worked on a team to create demo implementations of SAP ERP for prospective clients focusing on the Sales and Distribution and Logistics Execution modules.
- Presented prospects with varieties of solutions tailored for their specific needs.
- Documented experience and created a comprehensive and easy-to-follow reference guide for SAP SD configuration.
- Good understanding of cross-functional integration of SAP-SD with FI and MM
Cofidential, Morristown, NJ
Membership Management/Chapter Support
- Assessed statistical data in the comprehensive membership database in order to devise plans and changes in procedure that facilitate efficiency in membership retention and acquisition.
- Developed extensive data and comprehensive folders containing sponsorship information and teaser images on the back-site for IT on the new FEI website before going live.
- Ad-hoc problem solving (e.g. external & internal procedure, quality control of data) via MS Excel & NetForum, iWeb.
- Consistently updating and informing the chapter boards in statistical data on membership.
Cofidential, Florham Park, NJ
Court-Order Analyst/Temporary Assignment
- Conducted extensive document review, working for one of the Verizon Wireless headquarters in Bedminster, NJ.
- Worked on multiple cases analysing federal and state court-orders and warrants, deciphering between requests on Verizon subscriber information made by law enforcement and what they were granted permission for.
- Operated and adopted an integrated legal software in Verizon’s LERT. (Law Enforcement Resource Team)
- Learned the nature, scope, and objectives of each assigned project for document review, research, and redaction.
Cofidential, Belleville, NJ
- Developed a new marketing plan incorporating seasonal newsletters, e-fliers, and producing tutorial videos.
- Consulted with and assisted web-developer for the company website.
- Managed client relationships through on-site employee meetings to improve client satisfaction & product delivery.
- Developed system for efficiently managing and organizing monetary records.
Education : Cofidential
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes