- Have 7+ years of experience with professional expertise in SAP SD and ABAP.
- Expertise in Order to Cash configuration, integration, testing and production support in SAP SD and Software development using SAP ABAP/4 programming for various modules of SAP.
- Good working experience with different SAP modules like SD, MM, FI/CO, WMS, GTS, VMS (Vehicle Management System) and Warranty Claim Processing (WTY) modules.
- Exposure to Automotive, Manufacturing, and Electronics industries with an ability to comprehend their business processes.
- Two full life cycle implementation experience and worked on all phases using ASAP methodology.
- Skilled at analyzing company's sales processes, gathering requirements, documenting, recommending, and implementing solutions that are aligned with the overall business process, architecting OTC solutions, coordinating cross-functional issues, Integration testing and training/supporting end users.
- Experience in preparation of As-Is documents, To-Be documents for the client's business process and mapping them into SAP.
- Experience in performing Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the legacy systems.
- Expert in SAP Sales and Distribution module and possesses excellent consulting knowledge in SAP Order Management including Pricing, Delivery processing, ATP, Billing, Returns, Master data and integration with WM/MM/FI and Warranty Claim Processing.
- Capability to design functional specifications and work with developer through coding and testing
- Good Experience in ABAP/4 programming in Reports, Interfaces, BDCs, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Dialog/Module Pool Programming, Enhancements and Debugging the code.
- Experience in interacting with users on various issues addressed in the form of tickets.
- Good experience in interacting/handling international clients and customers from varied geographical locations and diverse cultural/business environments.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with an ability to work in a team environment or independently.
- Configuration expertise in the OTC area of Sales Order processing including Contracts, Orders, Shipping, Billing, Pricing, Rebates, Condition Technique, Output and Material Listing/ Exclusion.
- Expertise in configuring Enterprise Structure, Customer and Material Master data, Item Categories, and Schedule Line Categories.
- Expertise in configuration of Shipping activities- Processing Deliveries, Picking, Packing, and Shipping Information Analysis.
- Good knowledge of configuration of the Billing Procedures - Individual Billing, Collective Billing, Invoice Split Processing and Inter-company Billing.
- Excellent configuration skills in designing Consignment Order Processing: Consignment Fill up, Consignment Issue, Consignment Returns and Consignment Pickup.
- Expertise in Pricing; Customization of Pricing in SD by defining Pricing Procedure, Condition Type, Condition Tables and Access Sequence using Condition Technique; Pricing reports.
- Experience in configuring basic functions including Output Determination, Partner Determination, Text Determination, Account Determination and Copy Controls.
- In depth understanding of Third Party Sales process, Intercompany sales, Intercompany and Cross-company STO. Also have good knowledge on Service Order Processing and Variant configuration.
- Worked on MRP, Availability check, Transfer of Requirements, Availability-To-Promise (ATP).
- Experience in Delivery process and Logistics Execution, Shipping, Picking and Packing.
- Experience in configuring Shipping Point Determination and Route Determination.
- Worked on EDI/IDOCs to communicate with 3rd parties.
- Good understanding of ABAP/4 programming and familiar with debugging.
- Managing Master data in EDM (Enterprise Data Management) space - Customer and Pricing master data and Order management transactional data using the Winshuttle tool.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
ERP : SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
SAP : SD Integration with MM/FI/PP, Solution Manager
Application Software : MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Project)
Operating System : Windows 7/XP/2000/NT
Languages : SAP ABAP/4, C, C++
Tools : Winshuttle, HP Quality Center, Remedy, SharePoint, ARIS
Confidential, Framingham, MA Jan 2012 - Till Date
Confidential, is an American organization, based inFramingham, Massachusetts, that specializes in audio equipment and an automotive subsidiary is in Stow. Bose is best known for its loudspeakers, noise-cancelling headsets, and automotive sound systems. Other products manufactured by Bose include amplifiers and headphones. Bose has also conducted research into automotive suspension technologies andcold fusion.
D2 IMEA: Demand Driven SAP Global Implementation and Roll out for India and Middle East
- Managing Master data in EDM (Enterprise Data Management) space for Customer and Pricing master data and Order management transactional data using the Winshuttle tool (Transaction and Query).
- Business blue print documentation for Outbound Delivery Processing and 3PL interface documents related to Wholesale, Retail drop ship, Professional sale/ large residences and SIS (Store in Store, Consignment).
- Worked on Pricing procedure configuration and creation of Pricing Reports.
- Design and development of various sub modules of Sales and Distribution like Sales, Shipping and Transportation.
- Master Data: Configurations including Customer master, Material master, Product hierarchies, Customer hierarchies, combining Sales area elements, condition records for both Pricing and Outputs.
- Sales: Development including Order types, Item categories, Schedule lines, Sales area assignment to document types and Copy control routines.
- Shipping and Transportation: System configuration included routes, transportation zones, shipping point determination, delivery types, delivery split, copy controls for delivery, delivery due lists and output control.
- Worked on creating mapping documents to create interface with SAP and non SAP systems at the 3PLs in India and the Middle East.
- Worked on Special Business Transactions: Billing Plans - Periodic Billing and Milestone Billing.
- Responsible for data migration related to SD into quality/production server using Winshuttle tool.
- Responsible for creation of new output types, Access sequence, and maintaining condition record as per the business requirement. Various outputs created on the project were the ADOBE interactive PDF form which contained the Delivery Instructions, Picking list, packing list, email confirmation to customer.
- Worked on EDI/XML IDOCs to communicate Order and Delivery instructions to 3PL ERP system.
- Provided extensive test data for SD interface unit/integration testing.
- Involved in providing detailed knowledge transfer, user training and supported the solution during Hyper care.
Confidential, Detroit/Warren, MI Jan 2009 - Jan 2012
Confidential, is an American multinational automotive client and one of the leading automobile manufacturing companies in the world. GM does business in 157 countries. General Motors produces cars and trucks in 31 countries, and sells and services these vehicles through the following divisions/brands: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Opel, Vauxhall, and Holden, as well as two joint ventures in China.
Global Warranty Management (GWM) project is to implement SAP\'s warranty automotive package (part of IS-Auto) for GM. IBM is the software implementer (SI), responsible for the consolidation of legacy warranty systems into a global, unified solution contained with R/3 as well as the management of third-party vendors who fall under the GWM contract.
- As is - to be analysis and reengineering key business processes as required.
- Defined and assigned Enterprise structure elements for Sales and Distribution module.
- Configured Customer Master Data (with Partner functions), and material master; Added custom fields related to GM Warranty sales.
- Configuration of the pricing including condition types, access sequences, condition tables, condition records maintenance.
- Writing the VOFM routines including pricing requirements, group condition routines, alternative calculation procedure, and output condition routines.
- Configuration of the Account determination procedures.
- Added new fields to the pricing structures, field catalogue, and changed the required Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) to calculate the core price based on the custom fields appended for Warranty claim processing.
- Responsible for Integration of SD with FICO, MM, VMS and Warranty Claim Processing.
- Archiving Warranty claims.
- Handled Data Management using Conversions & Interfaces for the GWM Release 6, 7 and 8.
- Extensively involved in resolving cross module integration issues (MM/FI) and interface issues
- Prioritizing and coordinating the work of the team members and other integration vendors (Wipro, EDS, ACS, IBM sustain teams for source systems) on the project.
- Worked with Technical team for changes and modifications; provided functional specifications; working with onsite team, both from Business and SAP technical side as issue demands.
- Creating configuration plan and tracking/reviewing the configuration updates during SIT, UAT and go-live phases.
- Provide post go-live transitions to the GWM sustain team and post go-live support during transition period.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of VMS and Warranty Claim processing modules.
GM - WEBRALP:
General Motors is aggressively growing its service parts business on two fronts. First is the growth of the traditional dealer service parts business. The second growth strategy is in the "all makes" channel, leveraging GM's AC Delco brand of after-market parts. RALP P & A (Parts and Accessories) Order Management Systems key objective for the Central Order Management capability is that information must be accessible from anywhere within the region and the system itself can be located anywhere.
- Involved in Preparing Business process Blueprints: Analyzed AS-IS, Formulated the TO-BE processes from several sessions with the Core team members and performed the GAP Analysis.
- Developed Sales Order processing for P & A through WEBRALP (GM Dealer Web - Regional After-market Logistics Plan), which is used for Order Registration from Web, Order Information, Invoice Information, Finance & Account Information, Parts Information and Complaints Registration.
- Prepared Functional Specification Documents for the Customized Reports and Interfaces.
- Involved in Special Business Processes: Third Party Order Processing, Cross Company Order Processing, Cash Sale Processing.
- Configured the Account Groups, Partner Determination, Material Determination, Output Determination, Text Determination Procedure and Free goods determination.
- Worked on Availability (ATP) Checks, Transfer of Requirements, Back Order Processing, Rescheduling Deliveries, Schedule Agreements, and Consignment Process.
- Configured Item Category Determination, Schedule Line Category Determination, Shipping Point Determination and Customer Materials Info Record.
- Configured Pricing Procedure Determination with the Associated Pricing Procedures, Condition types, Access Sequences, Condition Tables, Condition Exclusive Groups and Condition Supplements, free goods, Rebate process. and credit/debit notes as well.
- Configured LE: Shipping Controlling Documents modeled the Collective Delivery and designed shipping relevant functions in the order and delivery, configured WMS activities, Bill of Lading, Picking Confirmation, Packing and Goods issue tasks.
- Configured the entire Route determination for the Client scenarios by defining the various Routes and maintaining the Stages.
- Configured Billing Doc Types: Order related and Delivery related Billing, Periodic and Milestone Billing, Collective Processing of Billing Documents, Collective Invoice and Invoice Splits.
- Developed and executed Unit Testing & Integration Testing of OTC Configuration.
- Created Documents for Training and Testing purposes, Training Documentation includes Business Activity Scripts and Activity Profiles which Define and Describe in Detail Functionality from Creating a Quotation to Billing.
- Generation of mapping documents between SAP for EDI transactions (both inbound and outbound), Partner determination and Output Determination, Creation of Partner Profiles, IDOC extensions and IDOC types, verification of outbound and inbound IDOCs.
Confidential, Torrance, CA Oct 2006 - Dec 2008
Application Consultant (Techno-Functional)
Confidential, tractor has its roots on the Japanese farm. Kubota Corporation introduced its first tractor to the United States in 1969. Kubota Tractor Corporation (KTC) was formed in 1972 and the company introduced its first 12 hp four-wheel drive tractor in 1974. Kubota has successfully introduced compact construction equipment, compact track loaders, turf equipment, lawn and garden equipment,utility vehiclesand a variety of Performance-Matched implements and attachments.
- Responsible for configuration of the SAP system, Technical development, preparation of test cases, setting up test data, integration testing and ensuring UAT signoff.
- Defining and assigning the Enterprise Structure elements for SD.
- Configured Customer Master Data with Partner functions and Material master data.
- Worked on Partner determination, Output configuration and Text determination.
- Involved in the data migration initiative for master and transactional data.
- Configured material Listings and Exclusions for various customer groups and configured Material determination for obsolete and availability of materials.
- Defined Shipping points, Shipping conditions and Loading groups and configured delivery blocks and blocking reasons in shipping and Route Determination.
- Configured condition types for pricing procedure and defined pricing scales based on the requirement.
- Configured Incompletion log determination procedure in sales, delivery and shipping.
- Defined Copy controls for Sales documents and Delivery documents.
- Developed Custom reports and modified existing reports - Classical, Interactive and ALV.
- Worked on BDCs, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms and Enhancements.
- Worked with offshore Technical team/onsite functional team for modifications and provided functional specifications.
- Performed Unit/Integration testing for various objects
- Provided detailed knowledge transfer, user training and supported the solution during hyper care.
Confidential, Houston, TX Jan 2006 - Sep 2006
Confidential, is a leading global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, petrochemicals, government services and civil infrastructure sectors. The company is a leader in many of the growing end-markets it serves, particularly Gas Monetization, having designed and constructed, alone or with joint venture partners, more than half of the world\'s operating liquefied natural gas (LNG) production capacity over the past 30 years. KBR offers its wide range of services through two business segments: Energy and Chemicals (E & C) and Government and Infrastructure (G & I).
- Communicate with the client to understand the issue and the business processes.
- Provided support to resolve technical issues submitted through Peregrine Service Management
- Working closely with the client to resolve the issues effectively.
- Developed Custom reports and modified existing reports - Interactive and ALV.
- Developed BDCs - Call Transaction and Session method
- Worked on SAP Scripts and Smart Forms.
- Worked on Module pool programming, Menu painter, screen painter and Enhancements
- Participated in the conference calls with the client for the issue resolution.
- Monitor IDOCs on daily basis and take necessary steps for failed IDOCs.
- Prepare Technical Specifications and Unit test plan.
- Involved in Unit/Performance Testing.
- Worked on tuning the performance of objects.
- Provided the process related training to new joiners.
Confidential, Ahmedabad, India Jul 2005 - Dec 2005
High productivity and profitability transformed Gujarat Industries to a joint stock company, under the name of Meghmani Organics Limited (MOL), by 1995. Since then MOL has diversified its business interests to include a range of pesticides and pigment products as well. It is one of the largest producers of pesticides in India. More than 80% of pigment products and over 50% of pesticide products are exported the world over.
- Development of Reports (Classical, Interactive and ALV reports).
- Worked on SAP Scripts, Smart forms, User Exits, RFC, BDC and LSMW.
- Working closely with the Functional consultant/client to know the complete functionality of the object.
- Involved in unit/performance testing.
- Prepared the documentation related to each development.
- Involved in data upload into production server through conversions and LSMW.
- Created data dictionary objects.
- WINSHUTTLE training at Bose Corporation
- SAP SD and EDI trainings at IBM
- SAP BW training at Mindteck (India) Private Ltd.,