- More than 15 Years of experience in which 6 years of Non SAP applicationsand 9 years of SAP experience in Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Inventory Management (IM) andLogistics Execution (LE).
- Successful completion of 7 Full Life cycle implementations
- Industry specific SAP-experience: Manufacturing, IS Mining, High Tech, Wholesale Distribution, Consumer Products, etc.
- Developed expertise in the SAP SD, IM, LE and MM along with a working knowledge of the WM, PP, QM, CRM and FICO.
- Strong Leadership and Co-ordination Skills.
- Full Project life cycle implementation experience with ASAP methodology including initial project planning and scoping through requirements gathering, gap analysis, configuring, testing, customizing, user training, Go-live, Post go-live production support.
- Involved in Project Management for Resource allocation, Employee Assessments and Budgeting.
- Worked with SAP Labs for extending the SAP Business All-in-one Package in Wholesale Distribution and Consumer Products industry.
- Worked as the Team Lead for getting the SAP Certification for Wholesale 3600, Consumer Products 3600 and High Tech 3600 Solutions.
- Delivered All-in-One solution for Wholesale industry targeting the lower midmarket at a $350-600k cost over 16-20 weeks to grow revenue and market share which in turn provides a lower cost of entry into new markets
KEY SKILLS and AREAS of expertise
- Order to Cash, Quotation, Contracts, Orders, Deliveries, Billing, Milestone Billing, Intercompany Billing, Pricing, Credit Card, Free Goods, Partner determination, Text Determination, Transfer Order, Storage Type, Storage Bin, Quant, Material Determination, Listing and Exclusion, Material Master, 3rd party Procurement, Make-to-stock, Make to Order, Consignments, Rebate, Commission, Taxes, Conditions and rules, Inventory Management, Logistics Execution Shipping functions, ATP, Route determination, Transportation, Account determination, Credit Management, EDI's, LSMW, Stock transfer, Transfer Posting, Physical Inventory, BOM, Batch Management, Item proposals, Variant Configuration, Classification, Characteristics, Configuration Profile, Functional Specification, Procure to Pay starting from Quotation, Source Determination, PR, PO, Order Acknowledgement, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue and Invoice, Master data extension, conversion and configuration within Logistics such as Material & Vendor Master, Contract, Info record, Subcontracting, BOM, Item proposals, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Post Production Support.
ERP Systems : SAP R/3 (3.1, 4.0B, 4.6C, 4.7E), ECC (5.0 & 6.0)
Confidential, Raleigh, NC July 2006 to till date
Client : Confidential
Duration : 7 MonthsRoles : SAP SD/MM Functional Lead
- Lead a Team of 4 consultants for SAP SD/MM for Trinity Coal, a company that is in Mining Industry.
- Worked with executive staff to define scope and expectations. Collaborated with key users to develop requirements. Integrated seamlessly with SD contracts and orders.
- ASAP methodology - Handled different phases of project like Scoping, as-is to-be, Business blueprint, realization, testing, go-live and post-production support.
- Migrated 3 years of transactional Historical data into SAP.
- Created Weighted Average Calculation in SAP based on special calculation requirement from Trinity.
- Prepared and delivered training materials for business applications
- Provided SD/MM production support and developed various other small enhancements in the ECC 6.0 environment.
Client : Confidential, Spokane, WA
Duration : 11 monthsRoles : SAP SD/MM Functional Lead
- Lead a Team of 4 consultants for SAP SD/MM for Ambassador's Group, a company that is in the service industry.
- Automate all the major process in SD, such as Order creation, Sales Order change, Delegate Transfer and withdrawal.
- Created the custom program for Revenue Recognition, Payment History Report, Deferred Revenue Report and Ageing Summary Report.
- Orders are coming from web and a Heavy user of Credit Cards/EDI.
- Worked on SAP implementation, both production support and new enhancements.
Client : Confidential, Alexandria, LA
Duration : 5 monthsRoles : Sr SAP SD Consultant
- Enterprise level configuration in SD / MM, customer info records, customer master and material master views.
- Configured end-to-end Business processes with new sales document types, new item categories, new delivery document types and new billing document types including the copy controls.
- Configured pricing procedure using condition technique for client specific requirements.
- Configured pricing groups, condition supplements, Rebates.
- Availability to promise transfer of requirements.
- Complaints: returns, credit memo/debit memo requests and invoice corrections.
- Special business process in sales: Consignment stock processing, BOM, Third party ordering, Intercompany business cycle configuration.
- Shipping point and route determination, schedule line agreements, categories.
- Developed a custom report for calculating the commission.
Client : Confidential, Indian Trail, NC
Duration : 7 MonthsRoles : Sr SAP SD Consultant
- Configuration done for Order to Cash, Make to Order, Pricing, Credit Management, Deliveries, Invoicing, Credit Management, Make-To-Order, BOMs, LSMW, Intercompany Billing, Material Master, Inventory Management, EDI, Availability to Promise (ATP)
Client: Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 3 months
Role: SAP SD Functional Lead
- Assisted the client in extending the SAP Business All-in-one Package in Wholesale Distribution and Consumer Products industry.
- Lead a team of 3 consultants and handed over deliverables on time.
- Tested Roles and Authorizations for the baseline package installed per build procedures.
- Analyzed the master data and made appropriate adjustments to the excel file which will be used in LSMW.
- Created Process Flow diagrams for Rebate scenarios.
- Coordinated with remote consultants to create BC sets out of Transports.
- Followed the integration Test Sequence and tested the new scenarios including Procure to Pay, Purchase Rebate Process, Order to Cash, Inbound and Outbound EDI processes.
- Created Demo Scripts in MS Excel for major business processes.
Client : Confidential, Riyadh, SA
Duration : 38 months
Roles : SAP SD/MM/FI Consultant
- Provided training to 80 end users in several courses such as sales order processing, credit management, shipping, and ATP functionality.
- Master Data configuration in SD/MM/WM such as Customer Master, Vendor Master and Material master. Involved in issues related with Master Data, Order Management, Delivery and Logistics, Billing and AR, Pricing and Contracts.
- Involved in configuring various Sales Documents like Inquiries, Quotations, Sales orders and Scheduling agreements. Configured standard automatic functions during Sales Order Processing like Pricing, Availability Check and Delivery schedule. Analyzed and configured shipping and Route to accommodate the company\'s extensive transportation requirements. Engaged in writing and reviewing test scripts as per the business scenarios.
- Provided knowledge transfer (Technical & Process) to end-user and fresh SD resources. Prepared KT Handbooks on Pricing and Contracts, Billing and Master Data. Documented system problems and resolutions for future reference.
Client : Confidential, Riyadh, SA
Duration : 16 MonthsRoles : SAP SD/MM Consultant
- Performed full SAP implementation for a major Plastic Factory, including SD/MM configuration. Implemented SD/MM/WM/PP/FICO under 16 months.
- Successfully implemented a training program for 200 end users for the final phase of the above mentioned SAP implementation project. Produced the curriculum and user training documentation, oversaw classroom setup, and instructed in many of the classes.
- Led a high level process re-engineering effort and SAP gap analysis for a components manufacturer in the plastic industry and provided package system expertise during the process.
Client : Confidential, Riyadh, SA
Duration : 12 MonthsRoles : SAP SD/MM Consultant
- Initial SAP implementation for Saudi Flexible Packaging Company, including SD/MM configuration, documentation of SAP configuration with business process definition, managed an entire "process" configuration (cross modules), and oversaw the Conference Room Pilot/Testing for the SD/MM/WM team.
- Performed periodic business community / user reviews to ensure configuration assumptions were consistent during this enterprise-wide system implementation. This included overview presentations of SAP R/3 functions, demonstrations in process-oriented formats, and feedback control.
- Provided full SAP R/3 SD/MM training to business community, management and users.
Confidential, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Aug'1998 To Dec'2000
Confidential, New Delhi, India April'1995 To July'1998
Confidential, Kerala, India. June'1993 To Jan'1995
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Diploma in Computer Applications
- Diploma in Business Software Packages