SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
Senior ABAP Consultant (April 2009 to June 2009)
Responsible for SAP ECC 6.0 ABAP development within the FI/CO module, including coding, testing, documentation.
· As a member of a team of developers, as a FI/CO technical developer, designed, developed and implemented various interfaces, data extracts and SAP Reports including ALV grid programs that are used within Accounts Payable and General Ledger.
Senior ABAP Consultant (September 2007 to October 2008)
Responsible for Implementation and technical support of client SAP solutions, including technical development within the FI/CO, SD, PS and IMWM modules, including design, coding, testing, and documentation.
· As a member of a team of developers, as an ABAP technical developer, modified various User exits, reports and dialog screens for custom PS and IMWM processes.
· Responsible for designing and developing SD/MM outbound extract file for new deployment utilization.
· Responsible for designing and developing SD Returns modifications for plant standardization and automation.
· Responsible for EDI mapping from legacy standard to project standard for SD invoice and adjustments
· Responsible for testing and validation of the EDI Customer interface, from an external vendor.
Senior Consultant (June 2007 to September 2007)
Responsible for Implementation and technical support of client SAP solutions, including technical development within the FI/CO (AP, COPA & PO) SD modules, including coding, testing, documentation.
· At a client site, Bradley Pharmaceuticals, Fairfield, NJ (7/07 – 9/07), was a member of a implementation team, as a lead technical developer and project leader, was involved in the development blue-print process for all related technical requirements for the implemented SAP modules, including FI/CO, SD, MM, PO, WM and targeted EDI transactions.
· At a client site, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Cheshire, CT (6/07 – 7/07), as a technical developer, modified several Smart Forms, including the US PO form for User related changes. Also designed and developed various new reports including an order pricing report, to allow the User to monitor all newly created orders and related information, that included user defined text that was passed from the initial requesting medical office. An additional G/L display report using ALV grid was designed and developed to allow the user to view all purchased items and their foreign currency values.
ABAP Consultant/Programmer Lead (November 2006 to March 2007)
Responsible for SAP 4.6 ABAP development within the FI/CO (AP, COPA & PO) module, including coding, testing, documentation.
· As a member of a team of developers, as a FI/CO technical developer, designed, developed and implemented various interfaces, data extracts and SAP Reports including ALV grid programs that are used within the Accounts Payable and Purchasing Departments.
· Modified several user exits for the Purchase Order, Invoice and Status IDocs to allow an enhanced interface to a third party vendor. These modifications will allow Purchasing, Goods Receipt, and Status information to be interfaced between Arkema and the third party vendor related to an extended A/P centralization venture.
Consultant/Programmer Lead (March 2006 to November 2006)
Responsible for SAP 4.7 ABAP development within the FI/CO (GL) and PS modules, including preparation of technical design specifications, coding, testing, documentation. Extensive User interface was required to assist Functional Design Team.
· As a member of a team of developers, as a FI/CO and PS technical developer.
· Designed, developed and implemented various interfaces using LSMW, BAPI’s and SAP Reports using ALV grid and design of dialog screen programs that are used throughout the financial organization for their use in their day to day business and making current and future business decisions.
Confidential,Secaucus, NJ 9/1980 - 7/2005
Programmer Lead/Technical Project Leader (September 1997 – July 2005)
Responsible for SAP 4.6 development and support, using ABAP within the FI/CO (AP/GL/AR) and SD module and day to day support activities, including preparation of design specifications, coding, testing, documentation and scheduling. Extensive User interface required to assist the corporate Financial Accounting departments.
· Supported and maintained production ALE & IDOC interfaces for various FI and SD interfaces, including supporting EDI IDOC GAP documents for SD related IDOCS for various X12 transactions(810, 850, 855, 856).
· Developed and supported various EDI SD reports to support the Consumer Sales Dept. reporting requirements.
· Developed and supported various SD Credit management reports and Customer Management (FD32) interfaces to support the Consumer Sales Credit Dept.
· Led a team of developers, as FI/CO technical lead, in the successful coordination of new development activities that resulted in improved user efficiency, resulting in a cost savings for the user community.
· Designed, developed and implemented various SAP ABAP Reports that were used throughout the financial organization for their use in making current and future business decisions.
· Managed successfully, the multiple conversion and subsequent implementation from Legacy Mainframe Systems to SAP for A/P, G/L and A/R. Activities included utilization of the development life cycle, integration of in-bound and out-bound interfaces between internal company groups (BW and legacy) and outside financial institutions.
· Led a team of developers, as FI/CO technical lead, for the SAP upgrade from version 3.1H to 4.6C to allow more advanced application and system capabilities.
· Led a team of developers, as FI/CO technical lead, Consolidated/merged two existing SAP instances into one ERP SAP system improving efficiency and reducing expenses.
· Managed and implemented successfully, the SAP Lockbox/Micr Number conversion that resulted in the increase of the autocash ratio that resulted in the reduction of manpower required to apply checks and in the reduction of costs.
· Enhanced, modified and supported the PROSIGHT portfolio management system including form/screen design, data interfaces and conversions that when implemented accommodated IT internal requirements, supporting the IT Admin Office. Designed and implemented a system to accommodate an IT Hardware/Software Inventory process that was used by the IT department to track corporate IT Hardware/Software inventory more efficiently and accurately.
Project Leader/Senior Programmer Analyst (July 1983 – September 1997)
IBM Mainframe Development & Support using COBOL/Cobol II, CICS Command Level, Easytrieve Plus, JCL. Responsible for providing IBM mainframe development and support for various Financial systems, including extensive user support.
· Participated in the successful implementation and conversion of an existing American Software International (ASI) A/R system from Release 2.1 to Release 20.0 including a multi-company Lockbox implementation.
· Installed and implemented the Walker CARMS 5.1 VSAM version, to support the phased conversion of 7 internal companies into two separate instances (with multiple Business break-outs). Multiple lockbox implementations were required for each company from an existing in-house A/R system, to replace the existing in-house A/R system. Prepared and provided User training at internal company remote sites.
· Supported and maintained a VSAM & IMS/DLI CICS in-house Accounts Receivable system that was successfully integrated with an existing Order Processing and Warehouse system.
Computer Operator (September 1980 – July 1983)
Responsible for operating multiple IBM Mainframe CPU’s using DOS power, including peripheral device support.
· Participated in the initial implementation and programming of the Xerox 8700/9700 printer to design electronic forms and allow data from the mainframe host to be merged with the electronic forms to produce various system reports.
B.B.A. Management Information Systems