Information Systems Professional with extensive experience in diverse areas of manufacturing and consulting environments. Recognized for providing solutions that exceed client's expectations. Strong relationship development and team leadership skills that contribute to a thorough understanding of processes in alignment with business goals.
Experience includes demonstrated skills in problem-solving, creative thinking, time management and effective documentation. Maintain a strong customer service background by always providing optimal levels of support and service to the business. Perform well in a liaison role between business users and
IT staff, while fostering those relationships.
Applications: MS Office 97/2003/2007, Internet Explorer, MS Project, SAP ECC 6.0 & SAP 4.7 Netweaver,CRM, XI, Solution Manager, SAP BW, eCatt, ACL 8.0, Monarch Pro, Remedy, Lotus Notes, LSMW, Cognos, SAP GRC, COBIT, Oracle, Visio, DB/2, SQL, Planview, Oracle, HP Quality Center.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000, IBM OS/2, UNIX, Novell, OS390, AS400, SQL Server.
Architectures: Websphere Dealer Portal, SAP VMS, LDAP Directory, ACF/2, Exchange 5.5, Wireless, Distributed, 802.11n, Active Directory
EDUCATION: BS, E-Business Information Technology, Carthage College / University of Phoenix - 2008
IT SOX & Compliance Manager, Confidential, Milwaukee, WI 12/2011
Manage the Compliance for ITGC SOX Controls with global responsibility. Preparing for an SAP global upgrade including new modules which will require additional controls to be tested, validated and implemented. Manage the SoD issues relating to control framework for both SAP and legacy applications. Facilitate with the business groups on control effectiveness, ownership and overall compliance. Manage the SoD collaboration with the business. Manage the control framework and ensure its effectiveness and accuracy of the controls. Ensure compliance across all areas of the Power Solutions Division. Implement and drive standardization across the divisions' global locations and standardize processes.
SAP Project Manager / Consultant - Confidential, Milwaukee, WI 2/2011 - 12/2011
Responsibilities include SAP transport management, SAP system maintenance outage planning and coordination, tool administration and support, process creation, updates, guidance and training, demand planning and project facilitation. Plan, facilitate and coordinate activities for the ERP CoE Services area.
- Manage Interns/Consultants currently performing change management and tool support tasks. This includes setting work priorities, establishing work schedules to ensure coverage, providing overall guidance, direction and mentoring from the CoE.
- Review/approve access/role requests for SAP Solution Manager, HP Quality Center and RWD uPerform. Also participate in review of requests for changes to the business process hierarchy (BPH).
- ERP COE System Matter Expert for all aspects of the change management process.
- Transport management for normal corrections including releasing transports across the SAP landscape utilizing ChaRM and CTS.
- Manage the planning, coordination and communications for production outages for all ERP COE in-scope systems.
- Facilitate weekly Change Board Review for changes moving to production for ECC, BW, CRM, SRM, XI, and Portal.
- Assist with the planning of patches and upgrades to SAP Solution Manager and SAP tools.
- Function as the Technical Integration Lead for Cutovers for Integration 1 and IT2.
- Provided status reports and inputs for executive presentations.
- Ensured adherence to IT Processes.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, Ill 2010
Administered and provided support for Oracle e-Business application (EBS) for a manufacturing company.
- Reviewed and aligned Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and practices for Change Management, User Provisioning and Firecall Access to be aligned with the organization's strategy.
- Gather business requirements and technical specifications from Business groups and documented the requirements in both Word and Visio flows.
- Performed SOX testing of General and Application controls for a Pharmaceutical company prior to year-end testing by external auditors.
Project Management Office (PMO) Financial Analyst, SAP Implementation 2006 to 2010
Responsible for needs analysis, testing/validation, security and process design.
- Responsible for SAP Security design, implementation and support for (4) separate SAP Implementations; FI/CO, Warranty, Manufacturing and Revenue Cycle across a global landscape.
- Facilitated multiple workshops with Management, Business Owners and Users to obtain User Requirements for business areas that would be impacted by the SAP Implementation.
Documented the process and provided system specifications to Development Teams.
- Configured values required for purchase Orders, doc types, monetary value associated to Delegation of Authority (DOA) and organizational company codes in SAP ECC6.0.
- Tracked support related issues through resolution for the phases of the project through System, Integration, Unit, and UAT testing.
- Administrated project documentation; including functional design documents, test plans, test results, system and user requirements and process flow diagrams.
- Collaborated with 3rd party Organizational Change Management team to provide content used in creating training materials and organizational alignment.
- Worked with key business users to identify existing controls or mitigating controls.
- Ensured regulatory compliance within each project and for production readiness.
- Tested, validated and configured in-scope transactions by process areas during SAP Implementations; Working experience on SAP vehicle management systems (VELO), MM, SD, QM, PC, BOM,LO, FTP, OTC, PME, and P2P.
- Reported progress to milestones and prepared project plans.
- Created and administrated design of Task-based SAP Security Administration.
- Developed Single and Composite roles (profiles) for 3,500 users in business units, and 8,000+ external Dealers connecting via the Enterprise Portal & Websphere.
- Created Single roles (profiles) with field level values at visibility or enabler levels for organizational access.
- Created user profiles for testing modules and prepared training and UAT testing access for users within each project, enhancing testing processes to ensure production readiness.
- Served as global subject matter expert for Level 3 Support end user security issues, expediting resolution and ensuring appropriate access in alignment with project roles.
IT Internal Auditor Confidential 2002 - 2006
- Responsible for conducting business unit audits to measure and report risk
- Performed IT audits within defined scope and prepared reports to summarize findings, providing information needed by senior and division management for effective decision making.
- Aligned framework and mapped business control objectives to appropriate COBIT component, providing consistent corporate methodologies to ensure cost effective operations.
- Performed SOX testing for General and Application controls.
Senior Project Manager, Confidential 2001 - 2002
- Managed the client side activities for a global messaging migration to centralized Exchange 5.5 mail system and Outlook client.
- Consolidated 128 post offices to 16 Exchange clients and migrated over 10,000 user mailboxes
- Implemented automated installation process for new mail system during corporate merger, reducing user migration time 40%.
Technical Analyst, Confidential 1996 - 2001
- Product Manager for Office 97/2000 - performed testing and planning for automated corporate wide release of Office 97.
- Prepared installation manual used by 16 North American sites, conducting training that increased productivity during implementation of Win9x and WinNT platforms.
Technical Analyst, Confidential Associates Prior to 1996
- Performed Data Center Operator functions on an HP3000 series that hosted 60 clients and supported 45 consultants.
- SAP GRC & Financials Annual Conference 2007, 2008
- Solution Manager Use and Implementation 2009
- SANS Securing the Perimeter - VPN's, Routers, and Bridges.