- Confidential is a dynamic teacher, with more than a 25 years experience in software course design and instruction.
- He has specialized in SAP PM and Document Management in regards to instructional design and delivery, master data creation and cleansing, preventative maintenance planning and SAP PM & DMS configuration.
- He has also performed SAP wellness assessments and recommendations as the Plant Maintenance lead for various companies.
- He has experience in industries such as Pulp and Paper, Oil and Gas, Mining and Utilities.
- Developed and Delivered course sessions on SAP PM (master data, preventive maintenance, functional use);
- Developed instructional videos with SAP Tutor, U - Perform, Adobe Captivate and GotoMeeting recordings
- Developed curriculum and guides and delivered courses for SAP PM Master Data for Confidential Implementation
- Developed curriculum and guides and delivered courses for SAP CU for Utilities at Confidential
- Developed and delivered Train the Trainer sessions for soft skills to safety trainers at Confidential and SAP trainers and managers during Confidential Implementation
- Developed and delivered courses online with SharePoint portal for all applications (SAP PM, PS, DMS, Prometheus, MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, LMS, MS SharePoint, Honeywell Process Trends and Helpdesk portal)
- Developed LSMW scripts both IBIP and macro based for loading Plans/Task Lists/Operations/Documents, Master Data import/export field structures.
- Developed Master Data mass change templates in Excel for LSMW loading with dropdowns and macros to help improve user friendliness
- Developed WorkPlace Macro Pro macros for mass changes of exported SAP data to Excel and subsequent mass changes in SAP
- Developed MS Excel, MS Access and MS Project templates for managing data links to SAP PM Orders and assets for shutdown work order planning and scheduling
- Confidential implementation; contracted as master data lead course material developer and delivery of SAP PM and soft skills courses
- Confidential was the corporate instructor for Confidential for many years; configuration requests to SAP IT/ABAP team; provided config steps to default ih01 layout, initiated use of template accounts with security, responsible for setup of new user accounts, variants/layouts, order defaults, menu favorites and developing and delivering education curricula in SAP and other supported software.
- ERP Tips, in Boulder, CO; Developed and delivered courses in SAP PM Functional Use and configuration in SPRO to various roles.
- Provided config guidance on Ih01 global defaults implemented at Confidential and Confidential
- Provided Global column defaults in Work Orders and Task Lists implemented at Confidential, recommended at New Gold, Australia and Confidential
- Developed and delivered DMS Configuration courses for City of Edmonton IT department, as well as functional use of DMS and Easy DMS; also the use of templates to create new docs from within SAP
ConfidentialSAP PM Master Data Consultant
- SAP Course development and delivery to 96 technicians (mobile, process mech/elec) at the Confidential . The 8 hour course covered SAP navigation, search skills, notifications, buying components, close-out and time entry. Also delivered advanced SAP Planning courses as well as advanced Excel for Planners and lab technicians.
SAP PM Master Data Consultant
- Creating LSMW scripts for mass loading Task lists/Operations and Documents with templates for loading into SAP.
- Creating Maintenance Plans, material masters for spares, BOMs, job procedures and maintenance manuals to assets.
- Provide recommendations and implement master data and configuration improvements.
- Cleansing master data involving Functional Locations and Equipment record, Construction Type associations and Bills of Materials creation.
- Providing reporting, analysis, mass changes and config optimizations for functional use improvements.
- Teaching & Coaching planners with master data management procedures and requirements.
SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) Lead
- Course Development and Delivery for New Gold, Australia SAP implementation project (Train the Trainers and Super Users) in SAP PM Master Data, Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance. Configuration and global default setting recommendations implemented.
- Post Go-Live SAP PM support and coaching at Confidential site in Carlin, Nevada via Confidential . This role involved coaching, documentation and course design and delivery as well as trouble-shooting configuration issues.
- Self-employed consultant providing instructional and consulting services in SAP PM, and SAP Document Management Systems (DMS) as well as other applications such as MS Project and MS Office.
SAP PM Solutions Analyst and Instructor
- Contracted as an SAP Plant Maintenance Solution Analyst in the Plant Maintenance Solution team of the SAP Blueprint - Oilsand project.
- As PM Solutions team member, he developed and delivered courses in SAP PM Master Data, Preventative Maintenance and Functional use and provided sustainment support post go-live.
- New business development;
- Recruitment and ongoing management of employees;
- Providing teaching and coaching to employees;
- Developing and delivering SAP courses for clients - SAP PM configuration and functional use as well as Document Management System of SAP.
Document Manager and Applications Teacher
- Ensured quality service/support with SAP PM and Project Systems (PS) by course curriculum and guide development and delivery.
- Contributed to achieving corporate goals by partnering with SAP PM multi-stakeholders. This included developing documentation/business processes; delivering courses; and interacting with individuals from diverse disciplines (managers, engineers, planners, supervisors, trades people, operators and purchasers);
- Enhanced IT capabilities by participating on the SAP Upgrade team. This included contributing ideas, acknowledging input from others, testing software, developing documentation, and delivering courses;
- Enhanced user skills by developing SAP PM online course demos using SAP Tutor and Adobe Captivate;
- Minimized cost for end user support by creating a SharePoint Site called “The Learning Centre”. This involved developing content on all supported applications including Prometheus tools.
- Increased functionality of the Learning Management System (LMS) for computer courses by developing content/quizzes. This included application of “Traccess”;
- Increased IT team acceptance of a new Help Desk Application (TrackIT) by developing documentation, teaching/coaching through the transition, and participating as a team member in the delivery of the service;
- Maximized corporate acceptance of a new in-sourced Help Desk website and business processes by developing/providing courses. This included creating documentation on the use of teleconferencing options and facilitating web-based courses to all divisions;
- Enabled cross-divisional communication by initiating data transfer capabilities such as SAP to Excel or MS Project, and Avantis to MS Project;
- Acquired international recognition by participating at SAP conferences in Florida, Texas and California. This included an invitation to speak in Australia (Nov 09), and presentations in two California SAP Centric Conferences (2007) (2009 - rated 3rd of 39 speakers);