Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sr. SAP Basis Administrator
- Managed and executed combined Unicode conversion and SAP ECC5 to ECC6 upgrade project. With minimum consulting resource, project was finished successfully on time.
- Led solution manager implementation.
- Supported SAP MM/PM implementation for manufacturing sites including Melaka, China, UK and US. User support for all sites after MM/PM implementation.
- Wrote business cases about SAP support model. Evaluated different options based on cost and quality of service. Took the outsourcing service in house in less than 7 months while managing and working on multiple other major projects.
- Coordinate and organize Unix, Storage, NT and network teams to get hardware and software resource ready for various SAP implementations.
- Managed and executed SAP FI release upgrade (ECC 5.0) including project planning, implementation, testing, going live and post upgrade support.
- Executed CRM upgrade from 4.0 to 7.02 combined with Unicode conversion. Configured distribution manager for Unicode conversion.
- Latest portal administration, ECC6 EHP6 application, GTS upgrade to GTS 10.1 with NW7.3. BPC10.0 installation with NW 7.31. BPC10.1 installation with NW7.4.
- Led multiple hardware migration projects ( HP to AIX, HP to Linux, Linux to AIX etc.) with success.
- Manage SAP environments including periodic house keeping, monitoring and automating routine tasks.
- Provide server sizing and hardware/software architecture for SAP implementation.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Team Lead, Sr. SAP Basis Admin/Unix Admin/DBA
- Supported 2000+ online SAP users. Resolved complex problems.
- Managed 4 SAP landscapes and dozens of interface systems to SAP.
- Worked on a couple of system upgrades.
- Technical lead for SOX compliance, SOD analysis and internal/external auditing support.
- Supervised off - shore team’s workload and service level.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Basis Admin/Unix Admin/Database Admin
- Responsible for three SAP client support including installation, upgrade, daily support for SAP and any related Unix/oracle tasks. Communicated with client and managed client expectation.
- Cross training junior team members.
- Designed release strategy and upgrade strategy for various clients.
- Developed backup/restore procedures and disaster recovery procedures.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
Sr. SAP Basis Consultant
- Supported 1200 online users.
- Implemented Sun guard failover testing for high availability.
- Developed and implemented Sun guard disaster recovery testing and resolved problems at the critical moments.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
SAP Basis Administrator
- Participated in SAP project planning
- Upgraded SAP from 3.1G to 3.1H
- Installed SAP on development, testing and production systems.