- 3 + years of experience as an ABAP/4 programmer in SAP R/3 (ECC 6.0) environment with 2 full life cycle implementations and 1 support project.
- 3+ years of experience in Hard ware and Networking.
- 2+ years of experience in embedded systems.
- Good knowledge in ABAP/4 Workbench building of Data Dictionary Objects and Function Modules.
- Good working experience in ABAP/4 Reporting in Interactive, Classical, ALV’s.
- Expertise on interfaces using standard and custom BAPIs for distributed systems in SAP R/3 and also worked on Data Migration using standard BAPIs.
- Good experience in Dialog programming with Screen Painter and Menu Painter for developing screens and menu’s.
- Strong experience in IDOC’S workflow and Object oriented programming.
- Worked on ALE/EDI to transfer IDOCs for cross applications to integrate systems
- Handful experience in Legacy Data Migrations/Conversions using BDC Programming on Call transaction and Session method and also migrated data using LSMW Batch Data Communication and BAPI.
- Worked on Smart Forms and Sap Scripts and also have a good knowledge on designing, developing.
- Object oriented ABAP programming.
- Classical & Interactive reports.
- Smart Forms
- Data migration techniques such as BDC, LSWM
- ABAP Dictionary
- BADIs, Implicit & Explicit enhancements
- Requirements and Analysis: Understanding the requirements of the client and act as a sole technical resource.
- Analyzed the functional designs and participate in the handover walkthroughs.
- Preparation of Technical Specifications of ABAP objects.
- Developed BDC call transaction for ME11 & ME12 Info Record transaction.
- Implemented BADIs ME PROCESS PO CUST to process header and item data.
- Implemented user exit using MV45AFZZ to create duplicate sales order .
- Implementing the bapi BAPI SALESORDER CREATEFROMDAT2 adding additional tab B variables to the standard transaction.
- Developed ALV report to display Debit note & Credit Note details for PO level
- Created various ABAP dictionary objects.
- Created a report(Stock Ledger by Product Code/Stock Group) that lists stock quantities by product group.
- Created a report(Planning v/s Actual Production) that compares actual production done with planned production .
- Created Vendor Performance Report that lists Vendor Name, Materials Supplied, Planned & Actual Delivery Times, Payments Terms and Prices.
- Created a Report to display a list of Purchase Requisitions with details like MRP Controller, Release Date and Unit of Measure along with standard details.
- Created missing quantity list that gives the difference between sent and received quantities during Stock Transfer.
- Created Report in Material Master that outputs Material Valuated Stock grouped by Material type and Plant. The output shows Material No., Storage Location, Unit of Measure and Description in addition to group totals. Data was extracted from MARA, MARC, MARD, MAKT, EKKO, EKPO, MKPF, MSEG and T001W.
- Layout set was modified for Invoice and its print program to list full box qty / prices and broken box qty / prices in separate lines for the same line item.
- Modified the layout for Order confirmation and its print program to list full box qty / prices and broken box qty / prices in separate lines for the same line item for the confirmed qty with the discount %.
- Liaise with offshore and onsite Functional Consultant for FS walkthroughs.
- Responsible for performing risk and impact on requirements and provide development estimates.
- Implement objects based on functional requirement.
- Create Technical specifications for the objects, Test the object, Prepare Unit Test Plan
- Solving defects and delivering objects
- Do quality review, Sharing knowledge & peer supporting.
- Handled a very critical requirement which was a showstopper for the release related to data migration in CRM and received appreciation from the client.