- Results - driven, hands-on SAP PMO Manager with extensive experience as a leader and change agent in designing, developing and implementing global SAP projects, both strategically and tactically.
- Proficiency in full project lifecycle oversight, business process improvement and change management methodologies.
- Proven track record of successfully analyzing business issues and risks and redesigning processes to create significant improvement in operational productivity and efficiencies.
- Talented in building, leading and motivating high performing teams and instilling accountability, customer focus and commitment to high quality.
- Recognized for building collaborative relationships with clients, superb stakeholder management and creating and sustaining a positive work environment.
- During the 18 months, the PMO team successfully implemented 7 projects, deploying SAP template at 34 sites in Asia, Europe and the US
- Assumed hands-on leadership of troubled US project and successfully completed project on revised schedule. This was a $700M electrical manufacturing business with 800 users coming from 5 different legacy systems. Project team had over 50 resources and a $7M budget. Scope included full SAP functionality plus significant interfaces to support separate Service Management application.
- Established project governance review process to drive successful project execution for other SAP projects. SAP PMO team completed ~ 50 projects meeting targets for On Time Delivery (75%) and On Budget (70%).
- Managed project portfolio review to ensure alignment with business priorities, monthly sessions reviewing on average about 40 pending projects to assess business benefits and resource availability.
- Led program to establish foundational interfaces between Confidential legacy systems and the Confidential SAP instance following the acquisition. Over two years, 9 interfaces were successfully implemented with a budget of $3.4M.
- Directly managed the re-implementation of a new SAP org structure for 4 Mexico sites to support tax savings opportunities. Annual benefits of $32M were realized.
- Coordinated the planning of SAP Implementation Program for the Americas Electrical sector. Worked closely with senior business and IT leaders to establish Program structure to provide business prioritization and support to migrate 57 Confidential Americas sites into the Confidential SAP system. Funding for this program was not approved due to other high priority Confidential projects
- Led integration of former Confidential PMO process into Confidential methodology, laying out training plans to translate Confidential methodology for former Confidential IT team.
- Established project selection/approval process ensuring project initiation requests were reviewed by appropriate program and resource managers, and aligned with senior leadership and business priorities.
- Implemented Project Server 2010 to improve Confidential ’s ability to track and manage IT projects, including defining the requirements necessary to support Confidential ’s project tracking methodology. Also defined adoption metrics to improve overall project quality of Corporate and Division projects.
- Work closely with corporate and division marketing teams to implement a Web Content Management System to support redesign of Confidential web sites. The project had a $1.2M budget, eliminated 7 legacy systems and provided an easy to use and consistent look and feel to the Confidential web site.
- Led successful Bussmann Division Global SAP Implementation (18 months, $3.4M). Provided hands on management of configuration and development activities for business, internal IT and contractor teams. Successful go lives for full suite of SAP functionality for EMEA and US sites.
- Led integration testing and cutover for the Power Systems Division implementation, resulting in a smooth and successful transition to the SAP system.
- Provided project management support for the Lighting and Crouse division rollouts, developing work plans and tools to monitor progress of 4 different go lives. Also managed integration testing and cutover activities resulting in successful implementations.
- Provided governance and guidance to other three other division implementation teams to drive consistency and overall project quality.
- Managed additional infrastructure/technology projects including; Data Archiving, system consolidation and in-sourcing from SAP Hosting