- Dedicated, organized SAP HCM Functional Consultant with 3+ years of end to end implementation experience, and around 6 years in the Manufacturing industry resulted in a strong combination of functional and business skills.
- Successful track record of full project life - cycles from scoping and planning,
- Expertise in business process design, documentation, system configuration and integration, system testing and delivery up to post implementation support.
- SAP HCM experience in the Middle East Projects for large organizations which include Power and Construction, Industrial and Consumer goods
- Expertise in Implementation, Upgrade, Production support projects and played key functional roles in configuration of Personnel Administration (PA), Organizational Management (OM), Personnel Development (PD), Time Management (TM), Integration with FI, ESS/MSS
- Comprehensive knowledge of Payroll and Time Management Schemas & rules
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and manage deadlines appropriately
- Hands on experience in Unit Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Business Process documentation, preparation of Training manuals, etc.
Organizational Management: Organizational Plan, Organizational Structures, Reporting Structures, RelationshipsPayroll: Wage Types, Processing Time Data, Payments and Deductions, Schemas, Functions, Calculation Rules, Default Values/Features, Factoring, Taxes, Benefits/Payroll Integration, Bank Transfers/Direct Deposits, Third Party Remittance, Off-Cycle Processing
Personnel Administration: Enterprise structure, Organizational structure, Organizational assignments, integration of PA/OM, maintaining master data, and Payroll Data (Pay Scale and Wage type Structures)
Time Management: Work Schedules, Substitutions, Absences, Overtimes, Time Evaluations, Shift Planning and modified schema TM00 and TM04, CATS
IT SAP Specialist
- Off Shore support and Onsite visits when required.
- Implementation of PA, OM, Time Management & Payroll.
- Understanding and Analyzing complete business requirements and providing Conceptual Demonstration to the client.
- Preparing Business Blue Print and providing Solutions as per Client Requirement in aligning with SAP Best Practices.
- Following the SAP ASAP Methodology for the project.
- Requirements gathering of current proc
- Created Organizational Structure using Organization and staff interface.
- Mapped Organizational Structure by creating organizational units, jobs and positions.
- Determined Jobs, Position and cost centers and assigning of Cost centers to the positions.
- Created reporting structure.
- Developed Enterprise structure to fit company needs including personnel area, personnel sub-area, employee group and employee sub-group.
- Customized Actions and Info groups, and assigned the info groups to personnel actions to enter structured information of the employee in the system for each of the actions.
- Customized various integrations from PA to other sub modules within HR.
- Maintained required features for personnel Actions (NUMKR, ABKRS etc. ).
- Setup and maintained number ranges for personnel numbers in the master data to indicate numbers that are assigned internally or externally.
- Configured the wage type catalog and wage type group for basic pay.
- Defined the wage type permissibility for the PSA and ESG and wage type characteristics.
- Created Holiday Calendar as per business requirement.
- Configuring Daily Work Schedule, Periodic work schedule, work schedule rule and day variants.
- Defined various work schedule rules and defaults for each PS & ES groupings using feature SCHKZ
- Configured absence types, absence quotas, defined deduction & counting rules.
- Defined generation, rounding, counting rules & deduction rules for absence quotas
- Created the Payroll area, generated payroll periods using period and date modifiers, and assigned a control record to each payroll accounting area.
- Configured Features to default the Wage Model and Payroll area.
- Configured wage types for basic pay, additional payments and recurring payments.
- Prototype critical business scenarios and prepare a comprehensive Test Plan (Integration & User Acceptance)
- Resolve issues and problems arising from solution design, integration, and acceptance process.
- Provide Functional specifications for ABAP developments to meet specific customer requirements or GAPS
- Ensure completion of Project deliverables in line with agreed Standards
SAP HCM Consultant
- Providing system solutions to complete business processes.
- Deliver integrated solutions through communication and collaboration with other Process Leads.
- End user training and preparation of user documentation
- Level 2 support for HCM modules like, OM, PA, Time and Payroll to end-users in HR after go live
- Validating results of various transactions after go live for e.g. Payroll run, posting, Personnel actions etc.
- Experience in handling Clients both from Onsite & Offshore
- Coordinating with the Basis team on SOD (Segregation of duties) for users and profile creation and authorization maintenance.
- Defining Resources types, and resources.
- Creating business event catalog
- Creating business event group and types.
- Day to day activities (Pre-booking, Booking, rebooking, and canceling attendees.)
- Determining the demand for business events.
SAP HCM Consultant
- SAP HR Functional Consultant for PA & OM modules.
- Involved in customer support function to trouble shoot in areas of PA, OM and Time Management.
- Responsible for liaising and allocating tasks to other team members
- Primary resource in the shift for handling tickets.
- Problem definition and requirement gathering in case of any enhancement requests.
- Configured Work Schedule rules and shift schedules.
- Preparing FS documents for Enhancements, Unit Test Plans and Test Scripts for users to perform UAT
- Adding the New Personal Sub Areas under relevant Personal Areas by copying the relevant tables.
- Adding the New wage types and new work schedule rules by using different steps depends on the requirement.
- Configured Enterprise structure, Personnel structure and Pay scale structure
- Created personnel action and reasons for actions as per the enterprise requirement
- Configured the various standard Info types (Add or Remove fields), custom infotypes, configured and created various subtypes for the standard Info types.
- Configured customer specific objects with proper relationships by using various methods of creating Org. structures, jobs, Positions, and Tasks & Descriptions etc.
- Detailed maintenance of the objects.
- Reporting structure &Cross reporting.
- IMG configuration required for Org plans such as plan versions number ranges for the objects.