Languages: COBOL, SQL, CICS, JCL, Web Aware, EASYTRIEVE, PL SQL.
Databases: DB2, ORACLE, VSAM, IDMS.
Tools: and Utilities: ENDEAVOR, FILE - AID, XPEDITOR, QMF, SPUFI, INSYNC, PLATINUM, PANVELET, ELIPS, INTERTEST, DUMPMASTER, AFP, CA7, TSO, ISPF, Sync Sort, DF Sort and IBM Utilities, FTP, NDM, TOAD, SQL*PLUS.
Data Warehousing ETL: INFORMATICA POWERCENTER 8.x/7.x
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Actively participated in design, development, testing and implementation of ‘Disputes’ application using SAP UI5, ABAP OData services and SAP Case Management.
- Developed web applications for Disputes application using SAP UI5 framework, XML views, Java script, XML and JSON and integrated backend with ABAP OData services.
- Designed and implemented Supplier Dashboard and Confidential Analysts Dashboards with all metrics, detailed views and actions.
- Consumed Invoice and Claim Services in Disputes Create Application and Supplier Dashboard.
- Developed OData methods to pull the history of dispute, who, when and what action taken.
- Developed Admin utility screen to create and maintain skill based teams and assign/remove the analyst/approvers to the team.
- Developed several OData methods to fetch the data to build dropdowns like country- currency values, shipping types, associated employee list, departments, vendor list, etc.
- Developed and implemented function imports for Travel and Expense application.
- Integrated 3rd party travel reservation system with T&E application.
- Developed a batch program to extract all approved disputes and pass details to DPRP for FI posting.
- Implemented field level config for disputes application, to show/hide, read only/edit and mandatory/optional based sign in country.
- Utilized SAP UI5 i18n translations using resource model for field labels and messages.
- Raised several tickets to SAP on Travel and Expense application and implemented SAP Notes with the help of BASIS team.
- Successfully played the onsite coordinator role by gathering requirements and passing those to team and getting the desired outcome from team in onsite - offsite model.
- Developed and implemented Search Global Associate Service for GNFR (Goods Not for Resale) project by taking feeds from HRDW database.
- Developed and implemented SOAP Services to expose HR data to other application within Confidential .
Sr. Software Engineer
- Involved in analysis, design, coding and testing of several screens for FACES (Family and Children Electronic System) project using CICS, COBOL, DB2, HTML, Java script and Web Aware methodology.
- Converted Several CICS Screens into dynamic web pages using HTML, JAVA Script and AJAX to provide web based access to the FACES application.
- Developed several batch applications and reports using COBOL, DB2 and JCL.
- Generated several letters and reports using AFP (Advanced Function Printing), COBOL, DB2 and JCL.
- Developed and implemented several batch programs to convert data from legacy IDMS database to DB2 database.
- Developed several subroutines using XML, COBOL and DB2 to support .Net applications, which generates forms for FACES Application.
- Involved in several enhancements for FACES Applications.
- Actively participated in bug fixing and production support process.
- Prepared technical specifications and test cases for several applications.
- Developed couple of online COBOL subroutine using DYNAMIC SQL for Search screens.
- Developed forms and letters using HTML and Java Script.
- Involved in Unit Testing, System Testing and extensively used debugging tools like INTERTEST and DUMP Master.
- Analyzed and fixed several Emergency and Critical Production problems in FACES project.
- Developed several interface subroutines to provide FACES database access to other DSS (Department of Social Services) Application.
Information Technology Analyst
- Developed mileage reward point system for Partnership Marketing Group (GE-PMG) partners (Continental and Delta Air Lines).
- Designed and developed Compensation reports for External Telemarketing Vendors of GE.
- Involved in analysis, design and setup of several partners (Sears, PSDT, JC Penny, 5/3 Bank, Nextel etc.) in PMG.
- Provided 24/7 technical support for applications and coordinated change management processes.
- Generated several reports using EASYTRIEVE for end users.
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of ACXIOM/ NCOA (National Change of Address) update process in CMS.
- Lead the team as onsite coordinator for onsite and offshore model project.
- Converted several COBOL programs from HBI (Honeywell Bull) to UNIX environment.
- Generated several reports using COBOL, DB2 and JCL to help area sales managers.
- Developed several TTM (Transaction Task Masters) using COBOL.
- Developed to programs to extract process and load data in target database to build data warehouse.
- Actively involved in analysis, development and testing of interface programs between Mainframe systems and Oracle Apps systems using COBOL, DB2, IMS and JCL.
- Analyzed, converted and tested several COBOL, CICS programs for Y2K problem.
- Supported systems during Millennium cross over time.