- I have experience with multiple SAP and business intelligence platforms including ERP, NetWeaver BW (HANA), and Data Services. Additionally, I have experience in IT project management, systems analysis, developing BI reports, and writing database queries using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Telecommunications, data communications and local area networks
- Standards and protocols used in communications and their functions within a business information system environment
- Design, implementation, and usage of database management systems from the perspective of three different information systems personnel: the end - user, the system designer, and the database administrator.
- Developed database-centered applications on an Oracle 11g environmen
- Applications involved complex joins, loops, stored procedures, advanced recursion, cursors, exceptions, triggers, logging, and arrays.
- Designing and building data warehouse infrastructure in SAP HANA and using the relevant tools to support specific analytic needs
- Create and load tables, ETL testing, create analytic and calculation views, test with pivot tables, and conduct analysis.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND SAP:
SAP Data Services: Data pre - provisioning, ETL
SAP HANA Studio: Tables, attribute views, analytic views, calculation views, SQL, SQLScript procedure
SAP NetWeaver BW on HANA: ETL, InfoObjects, DSOs (original & HANA-optimized), InfoCubes (original & HANA-optimized), MultiProviders, Semantically Partitioned Objects (SPOs), BEx Query Designer
SAP NetWeaver as ABAP systems administration:
Analytic Tools (all on HANA data ): SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, SAP Predictive Analysis (forecasting, ABC analysis, association analysis), Excel PivotTables
SAP ERP Modules: (FI), (CO), (SD), (MM), (PP), (WM), SAP suite configuration using IMG
Confidential, Chico Chico, CA
- Ranked top of the stats for donations received out of all current employees for the fiscal year
- Part of the institutional advancement team and represented the student body to the community
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible, adaptable, great at problem solving, fast learner, and passionate about Business Intelligence and Systems Analysis
- Fundamental background in: supply chain management, accounting, statistics, marketing, finance, business law and IT project management
- Experience with C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, Linux, and MS Project