- Techno - Functional Analyst with strong background in Retail Supply Chain and Financial Receivables Management, SAP & Ariba, looking for Saving, Spend & Sourcing opportunities in the Michigan area.
- Over 8 years of analysis experience ranging from working knowledge in SAP Ariba Spend analysis & Management, Strategic sourcing, Events Management, Auctions & Supplier Performance to functional expertise in SAP IS-Retail, Merchandise Assortment Planning, Point of Sales Data Management, On-Shelf Availability, Affinity analysis, Cost Benefit analysis, Budgeting/Forecasting.
- Integration experience with 3rd party tools, POS, SAP F&R, CRM, BW on HANA, BO, WebI and Fiori.
- Deep exposure in Retail operations, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Financial Management, Collections & Dispute Management, multi-variate reporting and product strategy.
- Additional proficiency in Product Management, Agile Methodology, E-Commerce, Wireframing, Website Reengineering and Mobile Applications Development.
- Expert documentation of Business Requirements gathered using Interviews, Brainstorming Sessions, Surveys, Evaluating Data, Translating Requirements into Specs and Mobile Application Design.
- Worked with clients such as Confidential, Confidential, Target, Pregis, Confidential and Woolworts.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Associate Product Owner, Collections & Analytics
- Analyzed reports and collections strategies, models and transforming collections data from checking/saving accounts, credit cards and consumer loans for thousands of active duty customers.
- Ensured risk segmentation models in SAP Business Objects and presented on Web I and SAP Fiori.
- Integrated SAP Business Objects reports and dashboards with Fiori Landscape by means of HANA XS services, OpenDoc URL and configuring respective Semantic Objects in the back end.
- Created reports on mainstream collections, Foreclosure, vendor management, bankruptcy cases, Customer list availing assistance for debt restructuring and Risk scorecards on tiles in Fiori catalogs.
- Maintained roles mapped to Fiori tiles so business users can view respective fields in dashboards.
- Strategic co-ownership and maintenance of Product Backlog, Roadmap definition and Iteration planning of Agile stories and features to develop reports, dashboards and integrating with Fiori.
- Documented migration plans, designs and field level mapping layouts between data centers.
- Assisted the Director and VP of Strategy in product rollouts and planning releases against timelines.
- Assisted Product team with creating business process models and flows in iGrafx for all processes.
- Facilitated implementation of data visualizations and presented the insights to the leadership execs.
- Integrated services on mobile to track promissory notes from customers for “agent-less” experience.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of designs, developments and configurations.
- Liaised closely with UX team, Mobile development and product owners to arrive at meaningful stories and epics for each designated iteration in the SAfe agile process.
- Equipped dialing reps with latest underwriting letters in a system represented in Web I/SAP Fiori.
- Led focus groups to draft process models for Non-sufficient funds and Non-accrual accounting.
- Ensured Business validation and acceptance testing across applications post Quality assurance.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Product Management Analyst, Retail Applications
- Exposed functions - Inventory lookup, Rx Order creation, KPI/Loss Prevention and merchandising via web services on SAP NetWeaver Gateway and integrated Kronos App with SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- Strategically co-owned backlog stories and features to deploy store tablets and mobile devices.
- Drove system landscape, architecture, security and user setups and configured Gateway settings.
- Customized BOR’s, BAPI’s and DDIC structures and created Entity Data Models used in UI binding.
- Set up roles, profiles, apply SAP notes and fixes in ABAP systems.
- Liaised cross-functionally with UX team, Senior product owners to arrive at vision statements.
- Facilitated a provisioning of a role based, yet shared tablet/handheld devices to pilot stores and successfully rolled out this next gen MVP to the next set of stores.
- Improved UX discovery by learning existing servicing patterns and applying into app development.
- Designed solid wireframes, grayscales, user flow diagrams on Azure and MS Visio and presented them to the business to guide in more strategic and useful product building.
- Debated with teams on the applicability of Hamburger menus, overflow menus, context menus etc.
- Assisted in building native pages, adaptive/HTML pages, chrome tab and web views within the app.
- Supported server side scripting on AngularJS, RESTful API integration to expose legacy apps such as workforce and shift management, store manager metrics and Point of Sales to adaptive html pages.
- Coordinated with Airwatch team, Mobile Data Management team for security based authentication through Oracle Access Manager and enable SSO, session handling and role based authorization.
- Sourced data from a variety of sources, penned technical documents and contract service requests to assist technical bridging and Ftp’ing back on to the mobile UI screens.
- Facilitated dashboards and structures in JIRA, maintained business documents and design workflows in Confluence and held key meetings in the operating committee.
- Developed SAP SD enhancements for Products and Transactions data.
- Worked in an agile development cross-functionally on integration and Web Services solutions.
- Programmed SD based OData operations and ABAP back end functionality and developed UI5 work consuming exposed services to set up a wholesale product selling portal for the existing buyer base.
- Developed one click OTC process using Workflows to enable billing document posting in FICO on creation of sales order.
- Perform the UAT of SAP ABAP/Java stack for JCO-SAP Connector and enterprise portals.
- Liaise with subject matter experts and spearheaded the technical blueprints and deployment.
- Develop IDOC’s, created custom BAPI’s and BDC’s for the SD - Order to Cash(OTC) process.
- Actively contribute to strategy of portal creation from planning to execution and delivery of services.
- Actively participated and documented steps in integration between Ariba Procurement & Ariba Network, JAM for Social Media Integration and SAP ERP systems.
- Liaise with subject matter experts and spearheaded the technical blueprints and deployment.
- Assessed the flaws in the AS-IS and made techno-functional recommendations in the TO-BE system designs and the architectural documents.
- Developed documents on integration with sales enablement, loyalty and campaign management.
- Developed CMOD subroutines to ensure subsequent planning in ECC after receiving from BI system.
- Developed cluster, option, size and store plans in SAP P4R (Merchandising, Assortment, Channel & Financial Planning) that were fed into the operational assortment planning control(OAPC) in ECC.
- Configured and developed ABAP routines and BAdI’s to support OAPC integration and planning.
- Finalized channel plans for seasons, fiscal years and roll outs and budgets (OTB) were added into merchandise plans.
- Configured corresponding ECC variables to ensure the org structure, necessary purchase inforecords, sourcelist determination, procurement cycle, pricing and subsequent DC/store allocation were integrated.
- Ensured master data rolling into SAP from the legacy using traditional migration workbenches.
- Mapped markdown profiles, proposals and matrices and category analyses reports for over 300 brands of high-end fashion merchandise and improved business worth $ 3 million.
- Made sure custom order types and item categories were configured to handle stocks separately.
- Defined article hierarchies in SAP BI and ECC to facilitate reporting across hierarchies/products.
- Provide managerial support and technical assistance in the development and intermediate steps.
- Facilitated documentation of specifications from the clients and aligned offshore team.
- Authored progress and completion reports, which were then submitted to project management.
- Interpreted raw sales data flown from POS and integrated with loyalty, replenishment and finance.
- Developed, designed and landed a solution using latest SAP tools such as ABAP, POSDM and Sybase Unwired Platform to track cashier discrepancies with real-time alerts on Store Manager’s tablet.
- Develop Z reports to track Customer Footfall and product warranty info from CRM into SAP BI.
- Configured Loss Prevention Analytics as part of POSDM package in the system to track real-time cashier productivity and presented the advantages to the executive team.
- Included benefits of Chip and PIN or Europay, Master Card and VISA, (EMV) technology contrasting to their own RED Credit and Debit cards in a business vision meeting.
- Developed subroutines to handle custom calculations and updated Z table for analytics.
- Set up Short / Over End of Day Balancing tolerances and enhanced activities in store operations.
- Implemented On-Shelf Availability, out of stocks on POSDM with predictive analytics and SAP HANA.
- Developed and Configured confidence levels to analyze Affinity analysis using rule engines.
- Managed a 2-member team of consultants to drive the due diligence of pricing scenarios.
- Designed use cases, swim lanes to map store operations to SAP, 3 rd party systems using MS Visio.
- Experienced in Master Data, Pricing, Promotions scenarios and proposed the use of Mobile POS.
- Developed Adobe Forms and integrated it with ABAP Web DynPro front end to update a Z table.
- Drafted test plans for defined Promotion types and documented a variety of test cases with results.