Highly successful IT Professional with business consulting experience including project acquisition, client negotiations, requirements gathering, migrations, implementations, change management, gap analysis, business blueprinting and process redesign, training, user support, upgrades, and reporting
- SAP - netweaver- Business
- SAP CRM
- Mercury Quality Center
- SAP-FI- Reporting
- SAP FI
- Extensive testing
- hacking analysis
- develop test plans
- defect analysis
- SAP Netweaver > SAP BW
- SAP HR PAY
- SAP ECC
- SAP ABAP
Independent IT Consultant
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Execute projects according to the project plan
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Requirements gathering, Stake - holder meetings
- User Acceptance, Unit, Integration, Functional, Performance Testing
- Establish communication to update stakeholders including appropriate internal staff and external stakeholders on the progress of the project
- Analysis, implementation, training/training coordination of new and upgrades to software
- Creativity and innovation to develop new and unique ways to improve operation of the organization
- Lead and assist projects in Finance, Warehouse Management, Logistics, R&D, Production
Tools: Microsoft Dynamics SL, MaxQ, Accellos-WM, Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project
Confidential, Chesterbrook, PA
- Member of the PassPort CRM, Ordering, Invoice Management, Reporting, Purchasing, Sales
- Analyze business specifications, create and update functional documents, develop test plans, define test cases, develop and execute test scripts Introduction to AGILE development
- Extensive testing and hacking analysis Internal developed P2P system Extensive Customer Service/Help Desk Incident and defect analysis and resolution ; SAP ECC/CRM, Solutions Manager, HPQC, Sharepoint ;
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
Tools: SAP, SAP Solution Manager, Ariba, Aravo, HP Quality Center, Sharepoint
- Analyze and create business specification documents, develop test plans, define test cases, develop and execute test scripts.
- Extensive testing and hacking analysis ; Test procedures, manual and automated test scenarios, report defects, resolution proposal
- Experience on all Quality Center modules including Requirements, test for defects and track defects, organizing, managing, planning and executing the test scripts.
- Ariba and Ariba on Demand Change Management Incident and defect analysis and resolution
- Execution of Manual and Automation Business Components, Test Scripts through Test Management Mercury tool QUALITY CENTER. ;
Sr. BA Consultant
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Tools: SAP ECC, HP Quality Center
- Created Detailed Test Plan and Test Cases through understanding of the Business Requirement
- Documentation and technical specifications. Analyzing the user specification / Client requirement documentation and system design.
- Involved in setting up the Test Environment and using SQL queries for the test data.
- Performed Cross Browser Testing to ensure compatibility of the application on IE and Netscape.
- Executing the Test Cases through Test Director. ; Involved in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Compatibility Testing.
- Involved in preparation and execution of test scripts for Vendors, Equipment, Customer Master, Order Management, and Logistics Execution ;
Sr. BA Consultant
Confidential, Ohmaha, NE
- Responsible for data/process of Finance, Project Systems, Equipment/Materials, Procure to Pay (SAP, Ariba), Asset Management, and interaction with to-be implemented data/modules such as, HR, Vendor, and CRM.
- Lead and assist in workshops for data migration, functional processes, legacy data mapping to SAP, reporting, etc.
- Tasked with testing data/processes to optimize performance, business process blueprint and documentation.
- Requirements management, test management, and documentation management using HPQC. Tools: SAP ECC, SAP Business Objects/BW, LSMW, (MDM); HP Quality Center
- Extensive Experience on Quick Test Professional of object repository, Data sheets, parameterization of data and user defined functions.
- Experience on process like Change Management, Document Change Control, Mercury Issue Tracking database.
- Worked closely with business analysts and developers to create test cases/scenarios, test steps, expected results and test data in Quality Center.
- Involved in Modification of the existed test scripts.
- Involved in setting up the Test Environment and using SQL queries for the test data ; Extensive testi
Sr. BA Consultant
Confidential, Marlton, NJ
- Worked primarily with FICO (Financial & Controlling) and PS/PM modules, including FM (Funds Management) while interfacing with MM, PP, SD, and WM. Acted as a Functional SAP Liaison between the Solutions Delivery Team, Production Support, and the customer.
- SAP R3 requirements gathering and Full Lifecycle; develop, Functional Requirements, Change Designs, Test Plans, Test Scripts, ABAP Reporting; assist in Technical Design documents, Aris Modeling.
- Has been the Testing Coordinator / Lead and has done extensive testing (manual/Load Runner and automated/eCatt, and QTP) in SAP; including QA testing, Regression testing, Data Specific testing, Unit testing, and Security Role testing.
- By following the following the Business Process Methodology, managed the documentation and implementation of new system requirements / system modifications and has been involved in the various tasks for the deployment of LMP (Logistics Modernization Project) throughout Army system and interfacing with other military branches.
Tools: SAP ECC 6.0/7.0, HP Quality Center, SolMan, QTP, eCATT
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Assisted in the IT audit, producing and analyzing business reports, and was tasked with the responsibility of SOX / compliance for assigned areas / projects - Teradata, SAP ECC 6.0, HP Quality Center, SolMan, QTP, eCATT.
- Involved in administration and customization of the QC as per the validation requirements to implement the SOX and Legal process.
- Involved in preparation of Daily, Weekly test status reports. Coordinated with development team for bug fixes and Preparation of Test Execution Report.
- Mapping the Test Cases from Test Plan to Test Lab under Quality Center for Execution. ;
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Tasked with: scheduling for the PMO; business reporting for the PMO; requirements gathering; coordinating and the testing for assigned finance/billing and promotional projects reviewing and assisting in design of Use Cases, Test Case development, Test Case/execution, Test Scripts, and Requirements.
- Responsible for SOX / compliance for assigned areas / projects.
- Involved in administration and customization of the QC as per the validation requirements to implement the SOX and Legal process. ;