- To be associated with development environment where my technical and analytical skills can be utilize in providing help and support to clients, this will increase the growth of an organization, which in turn is my growth.
- Overall 2 years of experience as SAP NetWeaver consultant.
- Work experience include offshore development and support in SAP Security 24X5 and SAP BASIS 24X7.
- Good Experience on Client Administration, User & Security Administration, Transport Administration, Profile Administration and Spool Administration.
- Hands - on in Role administration, PFCG, user reports, authorization objects.
- Good Experience on Portal Content Administration, User Administration and Transport Administration.
- Background Job Scheduling and Monitoring in Control M in connection with SAP.
- Registering developers and objects in service market place and providing access key.
- Raising OSS message and opening OSS connection through service market place.
- Ability to work both in team and individually, interact with functional teams and external customers.
- Prepared KT documents for reference and shared with new resources.
- Printer setup through Dazel and communication of the same with SAP.
- Batch jobs scheduling through Control M to SAP.
TECHNOLOGY: SAP 4.6C, ECC 6.0,Netweaver 740, BI HANA, SOLMAN 7.1
OS PLATFORM: AIX and Windows
ConfidentialSAP NetWeaver consultant
- SPAM/SAINT Upgrade for HR System (ECC6.0).
- Performed System Refresh for ECC and SAP 4.6C Systems.
- Printer configuration through Dazel and SAP and troubleshooting its issues.
- Setup and manage RFC destination, Client management.
- Monitoring CPU utilization, file system, disk space and analyze Top CPU users.
- Performance monitoring and Memory Parameter Analysis for PRD servers.
- Batch Job scheduling through Control M to SAP.
- SAP Cloud Migration and Post Migration Support.
- Technical Monitoring through SolMan.
- Basic Knowledge of Archiving in SAP and Content Servers.
- Conduct load balancing across Central Instance and active application servers and maintain system profile parameters for performance according to the SAP recommendation.
- Applied SAP correction notes as per the SAP and Developers requirements.
- Creating and maintaining authorization and Roles including Single role, Composite role and derived role.
- Adding and determining the roles, profiles of the user upon request.
- Creation of Users, Locking / Unlocking & copying of Users, mass user creation SU10.
- Generate transports for security to move profiles and roles to the proper clients
- Locking and unlocking users and analyzing SU53 reports.
- Creation and maintenance of activity groups using PFCG.
- Resolving tickets on authorization issues, logon failures, Password reset, authorizations and applying trace ST01.