- Solution - oriented and versatile professional with extensive experience and a proven ability to work successfully to achieve organizational goals and meet targets on time and within budget.
- Exceptional ability to work under high pressure, providing quality work.
- Senior SAP Technical Lead with 16 years of IT experience, 12 years of which Techno-Functional SAP ERP experience utilizing SAP ABAP WRICEF and PI/PO/EDI (ANSI X12, EDIFACT) and 4 years as Java Programmer..
- Directly involved in 8 small and large implementation projects of the SAP modules - PM, MM, SD, WM, SCM-EWM, LE, PP-PI, PS, QM, PLM, FI/CO (GL (General Ledger), AR (Account Receivable), AP (Account Payable), AA (Asset Accounting), BW, BI, HR(HCM) - PA, TM, HRP, Payroll in diverse industry segments including Trade, Retail, manufacturing, Life sciences, Mining & Healthcare.
- Project Experience and well understanding of business processes like Order-to-Cash(OTC)/Order-to-Invoice(O2I), Record-to-Report(RTR), Procure to Pay(PTP) & Hire to Retire(HTR).
- Good exposure to SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) key features, Deployment options, Commination method, Origination Units, Inbound and Outbound Delivery Processing .
- Worked through all phases of Initiation, Project Planning, Analysis and Design, Realization/Development, Testing, Transition approaches, Offshore, Go-Live, Hypercare and Production Support.
- Experience in Agile Project Methodology & Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Requirement specification, Design documents, Development & implementation, programs, performance analysis, performance tuning and Testing.
- Extensive experience in working at a customer location in customer facing role
- Experience in managing a team size varying 5-10 in on-site/off-site model.
- Highly organized - can prioritize work schedules, manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Analytical Capability in defining As-Is Processes and proposing To-Be Processes.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in a technically challenging environment.
- Strong focus on problem resolution. Ability to learn new skills/tools on demand a deliver excellent productivity/results in short time.
- Effective communicator - can liaise with clients and communicate ideas with a wide range of people
SAP ABAP SKILLS:
- Enhanced standard SAP programs with user exits, BADI, and enhancement framework.
- Excellent experience in using Object Oriented ABAP concepts like Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance (various Types), Overriding, Events, Interfaces, Associations, methods and Type casting.
- Expertise in Classical, Interactive and knowledge of ABAP Query reporting
- Worked extensively on ALV Grid, Tree and List, User Interactive programs
- Extensively worked on developing transactions using Module Pool Programming
- Proficient in creating data transfers (Call Transaction, Session methods, Direct Input and LSMW) for transferring data from Legacy systems. Data transfer using LSMW includes BAPIs, IDocs, Recording, Batch and Direct Input Methods
- Configured ALE using IDocs and BAPIs to support distributed processing in Outbound and Inbound systems
- Extensive experience in extending and developing an IDoc, programming and customizing the IDoc interface for new and extended IDocs
- Experience in ALE configurations, creating Port Definitions, RFC destinations, creating Logical System, Partner Profile and model views.
- Good experience in developing BAPI interfaces and using standard BAPIs
- Extensively worked on ABAP Dictionary
- Exceptional experience in developing and modifying SAP Scripts, Smart Forms and associated driver programs
- SMARTFORMS: Style builder, Form builder, Form Flow logic, writing main program to call Smartforms.
- Experience with OSS / SAP Notes & Upgrades (SPAU/SPDD).
- Very good experience in testing Performance Tuning by SQL Trace, Runtime Analysis and Debugging.
- Experience in using eCATT tool.
- Well Versed in designing and developing WebDynpro applications on various aspects like Context Binding, Model Binding, Data Binding, Actions, Events, Custom Controllers, BAPI Service calls, Supply functions, Layout Managers.
- Experience in developing and using Windows, Views, Controllers (Component Controllers, View Controllers, Window Controllers, Custom Controllers) and Context and Context Attributes and UI elements and their properties.
- Knowledge of Web Dynpro ABAP and configuring views using FPM, OIF (Object Instance Floor Plan), GAF (Guided Activity Floor Plan), QAF (Quality Activity Floor Plan), SOA framework and adobe interactive forms, workflows.
- ABAP SD experience includes Sales Order processing, Delivery processing, Billing processing, SD Document Flow and Pricing Technique
- Good understanding of SAP SD document flow and processes.
SAP PI/PO & EDI SKILLS:
- Heavy experience with SAP PO 7.4, SAP PI 7.3, SAP PI 7.1, SAP PI 7.0 and SAP XI 3.0.
- Sound good exposure in SAP PI/PO version 7.4/7.5 and HCI capabilities and configuration.
- Achieved SAP of SAP XI 3.0
- Expertise in creating System Landscape (Technical System and Business systems), Enterprise Service Repository (Message mappings, Interface Mapping), Integration Directory (Routing Channels, Receiver/Interface determination)
- Expertise in configuring PO Dual and Single Java stack sender & receiver adapters PI adapters (IDOC, RFC, JDBC, SOAP, File, HTTP, JMS, SFTP, MAIL, PROXY), mapping messages using Graphical, JAVA, XSLT.
- Essential experience on XSLT mapping using Sap NetWeaver Developer Studio.
- Experience in Developing SAP ccBPM scenarios
- Transporting the PI objects using CTS+ and File transfer.
- SAP PO Interface developed using Eclipse. (iFlows).
- Experienced in develop ABAP Proxy for both side client and server proxy.
- Expert in error handling, logging, monitoring, testing and troubleshooting using Runtime Workbench for message monitoring, component monitoring, end-to-end monitoring and transactions like SM59, SM58, SXMB ADM, SXMB MONI and SXI CACHE etc.
- Experienced in Data integrations of various partner systems like success factors, Concur and Salesforce using PI SOAP Web Services
- Experience in File formats like ANSI X12, EDIFACT, IDOC, CSV, XML and legacy specified application file formats.
- Expertise in Seeburger adapter and SAP EDI B2B add-on for performing EDI mappings for EDI810, EDI820, EDI850, EDI856, EDI997.
- Leveraged Seeburger 3rd party adapter for SAP PI and provided BiC mapping tool to perform mappings.
Sr.SAP ABAP, ALE IDOC, PO & EDI Application Solution Consultant
- Heavily contributed toward designing the solution, preparation of detailed technical solution and development phase for Voice picking project. Involved in testing with onsite warehouse team.
- Send Transfer Order from SAP to Voice Pick System
- Receive Confirmed Transfer Order from Voice Pick System to SAP
- Send Cancel Transfer Order from SAP to Voice Pick System
- Assign Tote interface from Voice Pick system to SAP
- Output condition record for output type ZEDI will result in a message to be created in the PO. These will be generated only for materials that have 0004 confirmation control key set and being ordered from SIGMA. Upon save, the ZEDI message will generate IDOCs of type ORDERS that will be processed and result in 850 messages being sent to Sigma-Aldrich.
- An EDI 856 message will be received and an IDOC of type DESADV will be created. This will be processed and will result in the creation of an inbound delivery for the purchase order and an ASN record will be created in the purchase order
- Interface to send SAP Replenishment Deliveries to UPS via EDI 940 using IDOC and AS2 adapter
- Interface to pull customer master data from C-lab system to SAP using SAP ABAP OOPS PROXY and PO REST adapters
- Involved in SAP HCM to Workday migration project -Developed various interfaces between SAP ECC and Workday
- Working on Open Catalog Interface to send SAP 850 Purchase Order and Receive ASN via 856.
- Refactored sales order remove block custom program to address delivery due list index VL10A
- Added division selection screen field and filter the records in PO/Sales/Inspection text for material master.
Sr.SAP ABAP Lead (SD, FI and SFDC)
- Manage Global Development near shore and offshore teams and responsible for delivery of SAP Technical Development Phase
- Following Agile Project Methodology and using Jira Tool to track sprints, User Stories and Tasks
- Designed and Development API Sales Order Create BAPI to create Order belongs various offering /Actions and response back with Order Number or error if any.
- Extensively used ABAP OOPS for Better Programming Structure.
- Designed various control table to make development more dynamic and to limit the code changes with various offering /Actions or requirements expanded to various GEO’s
- Re-factored existing custom Function Module to improve performance
Confidential, Minnetonka, Minnesota
Sr.SAP ABAP & PI Lead Consultant
- Participated in business meetings and requirement gathering with functional design consultants and business analysts to understand business requirement.
- Program development, testing and documentation of high and medium complexity of several Reports, Dynpro/Dialog Programs, Forms, Workflows, Enhancements, Webdynpro and PI interfaces.
- Maintain, support and provide enhancements for the existing ABAP code using User-Exits, custom-exits and BADIs.
- Customized User-Exit for VOFM (Requirements and Formulas for SD Pricing).
- Customized pricing field catalog by adding new field to KOMPAZ and maintain value at user exits USEREXIT PRICING PREPARE TKOMP.
- Implemented several SD user exists to support client requirements for example USEREXIT SAVE DOCUMENT PREPARE
- BADI implementation for CRMD ORDER to do automated material determination and substitution
- Suppressing finished goods popup from CRM.
- Developed new Interfaces core module using OO ABAP for Delivery Extract, FI Posting and HR extract.
- Designed and delivered the custom delivery routine program to trigger multiple IDOC's for each packing list number for the combination of delivery line batch and serial. IDOC converts to EDI 856 ANSIX12 format using seeburger mapping and transmits via Data Power and GHX to partner.
- Developed Inventory Fill-up and Inventory extract interface to Salesforce using Enterprise WSDL with acknowledgments. In this process, the SOAP header added with session ID using XSLT mapping and also removed SOAP header in response using XSLT mapping expressions for instance for-each, value-of, copy-of, apply-templates.
- Implemented the Front-end application using Webdynpro for ABAP Connecting to different backbends for Order Management Queue.
- Worked in Portal Content to create the I Views for the Webdynpro applications for Order Management Queue.
- Designed a Webdynpro application with various UI elements like Link to action, Buttons, and View UI container element.
- Configured and Activated SuccessFactorsBizX HCM Integration in PI which involves Import Adhoc Reports, Import PERNR’s Merit and Bonus Data and Finally Post bonus and Clear activated EE’s
- BADI Implemented IF HRSFI EMPL DATA REPLICATION~GET USERID to removes leading zeros to query Success Factor (SFI).
- Developed PI/PO interfaces for end-to-end processing of extracts from SAP ECC HCM system to SuccessFactors using Proxy-to-file adaptors for Employee extract, Organization Hierarchy, and Employee Positions.
- Developed ECC extracts for SuccessFactors BizX to extract Organization hierarchy and employee position
- Technical SAP ABAP and PI/PO consultant Human Capital Management (HCM) module and stepped into SuccessFactors integration and provisioning role.
- Developed a several SAP -concur interfaces (Employee Master Data, Employee Time Expense, GL Expense, ExpensesAcknowledgment, PCardGL, VendorInv).
- Implemented interface using SOAP to RFC, IDOC AAE to HTTP AAE, HTTP AAE to IDOC AAE, IDOC AAE to Proxy, Proxy to SOAP scenarios.
- Enhanced existing custom order management queue portal dashboard with additional functionality by adding
- Developed SAP interfaces to send Employee master data to Concur to support time & Expense
- Developed several interfaces for Human Resource (SAP HCM) Systems with ECC using SAP PI (File)
- Revise the Workflow to accommodate the cross-company transfer postings either of the two sites is live for “Extended Withholding Tax” (e.g. Colombia, Mexico, India, Argentina, etc.). Transactions used FB70, F-90
- Developed Fiori custom Projects respect to SAP Gateway Services (RESTful services), integration and frontend SAPUI5 based activities using SAP Web IDE.
- Technical environment includes SAP ECC 6.0 SP14, PI 7.1, PO 7.3, DP, CRM 5.0 SP24, OO ABAP and HCM 6.0 SP10
Confidential, Redmond, Washington
Sr.SAP ABAP Lead Consultant
- Gathering Information, Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing. Documentation according to System Development life cycle (SDLC).
- Managed on-site / offshore development delivery model process.
- Work with functional teams to define development requirements with regard to data that should be converted from the legacy system to SAP Provide data mapping.
- Developed an SD ALV report using OOPS ALV.
- Facilitated open dialogue where information and ideas from multiple viewpoints were shared and solutions generated.
- Deliver high-quality code deliverables and supports peers in quality checks such that design requirements are met.
- Performance Analysis - Extended Syntax Check, Running SQL Trace (ST05), ABAP Runtime Analysis & ABAP (SAT) forming Individual Object Analysis.
- Developed both Inbound and outbound Interfaces from SAP to web methods and Vice-Versa. The IDOC is processed between SAP and Middleware by using ALE configuration.
- Designed master BADI Enhancement Framework for SAPMV45A to re-write the User Exits and VOFMs in SD area.
- Established ALE and IDOC setup, Distribution of transactional data for Sales order (Message type ORDERS, Basic IDOC type ORDERS05), Order confirmation (Message type ORDRSP, Basic IDOC type ORDERS05).
- Used Webdynpro to dynamically create/edit/display various UI elements and created dynamic views in a window.
- Worked on a user exit to post the MM invoice and Subsequent Debit/Credit against the Vendor Purchase Order posted through IDOC
- Developed an Interactive report which displays all the sales orders for one particular customer, the items order for that particular order, quantity ordered, goods issue date and contact information about that customer.
- Enable ALE interface to send HR Demographic data to GIAM (Global Identity Management)
- Involved in interface strategy designs, Project Estimations with Client for upcoming projects.
- Preparation of Developments Standards document, Technical Design templates, Checklists,
- Proposed various SAP and WebSphere Commence (WSC) Integration possible methods like SAP RFC without PI and JCO, SOAP over HTTP with/without PI and ESB, JMS over JNDI with/Without PI and WMQ and Batched file approach with PI or data services.
- Technical environment included SAP ECC 6.0, BW, SAP PI 7.1, OO ABAP and HCM 6.0 Modules: HR, OTC, FI and supply chain.
Sr.SAP ABAP Consultant
- Accountable for project management including scoping, resourcing, estimation, and project plan in the development phase.
- Attended design workshops and provided technical expertise. Managed a technical team of up to 20 personnel. Ensure quality and timely deliverables.
- Created a Smart form Product Delivery Breakdown to show the Customer exactly how the parent product is delivered, which then enables them to quickly pair up child products to Form the parent product.
- Created a Report to generate a list of all credit memo Requests, which are blocked for billing which the user, has access to (branch Restriction) and has the required value authorization.
- Created an Enhancement to restrict the sales Employees to access the SAP ERP transactions (Quotation, Sales Order, Delivery, and Billing) of their own branch only. The branch will be set up as a sales office in SAP ERP. These restrictions need to be implemented on create, change and display actions.
- PI design and development of interfaces involving Proxies, and file and IDOC adaptors.
- Mapping of legacy structures to SAP IDOC and BAPI structures in PI
- Worked in Adobe forms creation provided as a Web service, Function Modules provided to Adobe flex server as ABAP web services and general FRICE objects such as Forms, Conversion, and Enhancements.
- Interacting with functional Consultant (related to FI, SD and MM modules), Client and Gathering the technical requirement.
- Technical environment included SAP ECC 6.0, SAP PI 7.11.
SAP Development Integration Lead
- Managed Off-Shore team of five people and responsible for delivery of Technical Integration build phase.
- Discussed functional requirements with SAP process/functional teams.
- Designed solid Interface Strategy to interact with a wide variety of other systems.
- Involved in reviewing the current Legacy system ASI processes, proposed the integration solution for OTC interfaces
- Whenever sales order created, changed or deleted in SAP, the same action replicate in ASI AS/400 system.
- The corresponding sales order locked in SAP until hear back from ASI. IDOC used ORDERS05.
- Created routines to support interface.
- Plants schedule the order in ASI system and then the schedule lines data update in SAP by File and Inbound Proxy
- Plants do inventory in ASI and then the SAP creates a delivery for the inventory allocations of legacy ASI data. IDOC used DELIVERY04
- Enabled end-to-end business processes by sharing information between the different systems.
- Technical environment included SAP ECC 6.0, SAP PI 7.0, WERUM, Solution Manager.
- Module OTC, Supply chain-WM, PP-PI, S&O, FI, QM, BW and PLM.
Confidential, St. Louis, Missouri
Sr.SAP ABAP Consultant
- Responsible for overall development and deployment of ABAP applications in MM, PM SD, and FI areas
- Worked on core functionalities involving Purchase order release strategies, work order warranties, notifications and Work order Pricing/costing.
- Worked on FI -Accounts payable workflow applications.
- Developed initial technical designs after business requirement review.
- Responsible for Onsite offshore team coordination.
- Participated in application development for new projects as well as troubleshooting problems with existing applications.
- Assist with integration, performance testing, troubleshooting and application performance issues (e.g., performance tuning).
- Participated in POC's and code reviews.
- Performed complex testing, debugging, coding and analysis operations.
- Oversaw technical artifacts and offshore staff performance to ensure compliance with best technical practices and standards.
- Remained current on all technological advances and changes.
- Technical environment included SAP ECC 6.0, SAP PI 7.0 Module: FI, MM, PP, HR, PM, BW, SCM and SD.
Confidential, Greenburg, Pennsylvania
Sr.SAP ABAP Developer
- Reporting (module MM) / Code optimization.
- Function modules development.
- SAP-Script adjusted bonus credit items.
- IDoc-programming outbound auto update.
- Batch-Input programming/call transaction.
- BADI implementation for delete delivery items.
- ALV Grid Control
- Developed objects including inbound and outbound interfaces, conversions, reporting, enhancements, ALE (IDOCS).
Environment: SAP R/3 Enterprise