- Around 4 years of professional IT experience in SAP for industries like Retail and Life Science & Healthcare.
- Strong knowledge of business process automation and workflow concepts.
- Excellent in communication and follow - up with regards to gathering requirements from functional teams and data owners in SAP modules.
- Ability to produce high quality requirement specifications and documentation to support ERP functional design development and suggested, incorporated many process improvements to improve system performance. ed Best Employee of the month and Star of the Quarter in the project by the client Confidential .
- Quick learner and possess strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Responsible for mentoring students, tutoring, grading assignments and exams.
- Assisting students in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and developing websites using Visual Studio and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Guiding students in their projects to design and develop a Data Warehouse using Microsoft Access Database, pivot tables and to perform multidimensional modeling using Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Worked as afor the Clients
- Quick learner and easy to adapt to new technologies.
- Sincere, assertive, good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
SAP Security Consultant
- Worked closely with Change Management team and other SAP modules during implementation and Go-Live to implement necessary role level and security level changes by analyzing risks as per SOX compliance.
- Worked on User Information System, created and modified users/roles and assigned users to roles across various landscapes.
- Generated and maintained authorizations and authorization profiles based on existing roles.
- Installed & deployed Central User Administration (CUA) and monitoring CUA across multiple landscapes.
- Experience in user creation, user activation/deactivation in HANA security administration.
- Good knowledge in HANA security policy setup and mass user related activities using SQL command.
- Worked on role assignment and role design for users in HANA.
- Created the Developer Keys and OSS IDs for SAP Users in SAP Service Market Place.
- Firefighter access - Assignment of Fire call role.
- Collaborated with other team members and business representatives to ensure that security roles, authorizations, activity levels and settings meet the Client requirements.
- Checking of SoDs through the VIRSA tool for associates and assignment of controls in the production environment.
- Determined and reported the risks that will be introduced by simulating the addition of transactions, Roles/ Profiles to a User ID.
- Experienced in defining background jobs, scheduling and maintenance, modifying, deleting and analyzing the jobs and regular monitoring of the job logs.
- Sound knowledge in role design, creation and modification in SAP ECC, familiar with profile generator and SU24.
- Resolved support issues, troubleshooting authorization errors using trace, SU53, RSECADMIN.
- Worked in SAP Solution Manager, CUA, single-sign-on.
- Responsible for tracking and resolution of user access requests.
- Generated transaction log for fire call access.