- Have 7 years of experience in SAP ABAP with Workflows, Webdynpro, ALE/IDOCS, and LSMW.
- Have Basic understanding of SAP ABAP on HANA and UI5.
- Have sound understanding of SD, MM, FICO Functional modules.
- Excellent knowledge of Travel Request and Travel Expense workflows.
- Sound functional Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM).
- Have worked on most areas in ABAP which includes Reports, Data Dictionary, ALV, BADI, BAPI, BDC’s, Userexits, Enhancements, LSMW, ALE - IDOCS, Module Pools, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, Workflows, OOPS ABAP, Queries, ABAP Proxies.
- Sound knowledge of Performance tuning of ABAP reports.
- Have Prepared Technical specs, Functional Specs, Unit test documents, Functional test documents, User manuals.
- Have Worked extensively on following versions of SAP - SAP ECC 4.7 and SAP ECC 6.0,
- Worked on tools like ZEUS, SLIN, SAT, SQL trace, CART.
- Working as a Lead ABAP Developer, Workflow SME and a HANA trainer.
- Developed HR Payroll workflow for Disney Client.
- Development of PO release approval workflows.
- Development of FI document postings for Open AP and AR items, using BAPI in LSMW.
- Developed the fields which are not present in BAPI such as Posting key are updated through the exit Implemented for EXTENSION2 structure.
- Enhanced the Standard customer Master to include the Pricing and Billing cycle for the customer as additional custom tabs to the standard transaction.
- Sales order creation which also includes updating the custom fields created in Sales order screen.
- Developed complex RICEFW objects having stringent timelines and to deliver them on-time.
- Developed the highly complex custom objects with standard functionality such as Billing, Sales order, Ratings etc. as per the Client requirements.
- Worked on Travel Request and Travel Expense workflows. Fixed the workflow approval process to correctly send the mail to the alternate cost center manager for the traveler. Also fixed the workflows to send the mail to only a single time for approval if the traveler's cost center manager is same as the alternate cost center manager or if the traveler's cost center manager has the approving authorization for the alternate cost center also.
- Built 5 PO smartforms which include following details:
- Header and Item Details
- Ticketing information
- Packing Instructions
- Commercial Invoice attached to the PO
- PO Modification details.
- Worked as an MDM lead where my responsibilities were to:
- Load the Material master data which include Loading of Materials, Classification of materials, and Characteristics of materials.
- Load the master Vendors, Customers, Bank master, Extending customers to sites.
- Load the Transactional data to copy the already existing Sales orders and Purchase orders from 3rd party system to our SAP system.
APPLICATION DEVELOPER (SAP)
- Development of Function Modules.
- Worked on User Exits.
- Developed IDoc/program to populate the sales order data for SD Module. The data comes from the XI system (non-SAP system) and the data is to be populated in the SAP system.
- Involved in estimation for both minor and major enhancements.
- Basic knowledge of ABAP OOPS concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Web dynpro.
- Worked on various requirements from the various functional modules like FI, MM, SD, and PP/PM.
- Good knowledge of maintenance of forms by FBZP Tcode for F110 Tcode (Automatic payment Transaction) - Configuration of forms and payments methods, Printing of scripts, copied the standard program RFFOUS T and RFFOES T to custom program to include the manual logic for the form printing.
- Good knowledge of MM module, Material master, PO, Scheduling agreements, Requisitions, RFQ, etc.
- Good knowledge of SD deliveries and scheduling agreements, HU maintenance.
- Good knowledge of Order maintenance for PP/PM by IW Tcodes. Worked on a print program for the Shop papers. SAPScript was created for printing.