- Over 13 years of experience in leading the teams through complex, critical Enterprise line of business projects. Successful leadership of cross - functional teams in large scale, world-wide technology departments. Proven ability to deliver high quality product on schedule and under budget. Excellent hands-on expertise in software analysis, design, development, testing and deployments. Mentoring, coaching others and improving the processes.
- Strong experience SAP Full Life Cycle Implementations working as SAP QA Manager, SAP QA Lead, Senior SAP System Tester and Functional Tester on various SAP business process.
- Extensive experience in Agile & Waterfall methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed expectations.
- Hands-on experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, Software Test Life Cycle (STLC).
- Solid experience with building Automation of test cases and Enhancing the Test Framework, Design and Development of the Framework, Tools and infrastructure.
- Solid experience in writing test plans, test estimates/scheduling, Test scenarios, designing end-to-end test cases and implementing test automation for distributed enterprise scale applications.
- Solid experience in cutover activity including planning and execution. Hypercare
- Solid Experience with SAP SD, MM, WM modules, knowledge on FI, PP,APO, AII, OER and ARIBA
- Robust Experience in improving QA process, Software Testing and Testing Methodologies
- Manage and execute Unit-testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing using Test Directory (MTM), HP QC, HP ALM with system user, provide updates to the project work plan.
- Good knowledge of various FDA regulations (GXP compliance), 21 part 11 CFR,
- Experienced in team building, managing on-site and off-shore teams, hiring, mentoring
- Managing customer engagements and handling expectations.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, decision making, strategic thinking, dealing with ambiguity, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
SAP Modules: SAP MM, IM, WM, SD, FICO, APO, Ariba, SAP OER and SAP AII
Industries: Manufacturing, Pharma, Engineering, Software
Methodologies: ASAP, Waterfall, Agile, SAFe, RUP
Change Management Tools: HPSM, Remedy. LNDB, TTFS
Test Tools: HP QC, HP ALM, MTM, Worksoft, SAP TAO
Document management tools: SAP SolMan, Project library, SharePoint
SAP QA Lead
- Worked on enhancement of SAP Business Process for OTC (Order to Cash), PTP (Procure to Pay) and retail returns, repair and exchange of Xbox and Surface
- Daily triage calls with customers to identify and resolve post-production issues.
- Managed 20+ resources on-site and 10+ resources offshore.
- Implemented best practices such as Portfolio level defect management analysis, quality BVTs, quality regression suite, Dev and test collaboration on integration testing, resulted in highest quality deliverables.
- Weekly status and Monthly metrics reporting for test activities and project quality management.
- Streamlined and improved test process to reduce test pass completion time by 60%
- Developed system integration and training documentation to increase team capabilities and reduced resource ramp up time by 80%.
- Created Test strategies, Test plans and drove overall testing effort across MSCIS Portfolio.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and implementation of Fulfillment and Inventory services
- Drove weekly project status reports to leadership team, prepared and presented QA metric slides in Go-NoGo meetings.
SAP QA Lead
- Project Planning, estimating and Test schedules the testing efforts for the Release calendar.
- Defined the scope of E2E test scenarios and its variations for various business processes of OTC, PTP and Finance AP, AR, GL, AM.
- Responsible for facilitating, coordinate, govern the SAP Test Management for OTC, PTP and Finance
- Responsible for leading the defect tracking meeting to uncover the day to day defect logs during test execution cycles
- Built Test Execution schedules and test metric to track the progress during test execution phase.
- Coordinated with Middleware and Legacy teams to make them aware of the support needed during the systems/Integration test cycles
- Prepared decks and trained the functional team, Middleware teams, and Legacy teams to develop Test Plans, Test Sets, and log the defects.
- Managed to help the business teams to develop test cases and Test sets in Quality Center.
- Responsible for Test Design Test case/ Test Data generation, Defect tracking, Reporting and Reviews of Test Execution.
- Responsible for establishing roles and responsibilities within the testing team for the release.
- Responsible for providing overall direction for establishing project requirements, priorities and deadlines.