- Experienced and proficient Career Consultant and a Program / Project Manager with end - to-end Finance, Business Intelligence, Performance Management (Planning, Forecasting and Consolidations), and Supply Chain processes and IT Delivery.
- A “Big Picture” guy with a detailed eye who is strong at turning around projects, managing tough business users and working with cross-cultural development teams. Aggressive leader who thrives at tight timelines and near-impossible situations. Expert at the Waterfall (SDLC) and Agile PM methods.
- Worked on Change Management, Merger Integration and Corporate Split projects. Involved in Pre-sales presentation and also created a new account for my consulting firm. Ran an online SAP community of 8000 members on Drupal 6.x created, configured and managed by myself.
- Created and managed multiple sites on Drupal, Wordpress and Joomla.
SAP Program Lead
- Created the comparisons for the Vendor evaluation and presented to the Exec Director for decision making for BPC implementation.
- Negotiated the contentious issues in the Statement of Work (SoW) with the Vendor (Big 4).
- Worked with vendors to manage the staffing and onboarding for global resources.
- Created the Governance and Detailed Project plan for both the projects using ProjectOnline and MS Project 2016.
- Interviewed proposed team members of the Vendor for the project.
- Managing the analysis workshops across Latin America team members.
- Leading analysis and design workshops with Latin America team and the System Integrator members.
- Program lead for initiative to migrate the Distribution Center in Latin America. Lead for SAP, EDI, Infrastructure, networking and WMS components.
- Program Lead for BPC upgrade - with team comprising System integrator (Big 4), business, Infrastructure/Operations, and IT FTEs.
Sr. Program Manager
- Program Manager for Reporting and Analytics - (BI, Analytics and Performance Management) track for the global Services delivery transformation program for creating the reporting platform for sales and case management processes in Legacy Applications, SAP and Salesforce.
- Managed the TSA exit and Legacy Application retirements for 40+ apps for migration of those processes to Salesforce and SQL based datawarehouses.
- Managed two large projects related to Salesforce Transformation - one - for Reporting and Analytics of Salesforce Data and other for Salesforce implementation and migration from legacy system
- Project Managed migration of logistics, finance, sales operations from China company code in SAP to Newco China company for HP products. Led the UAT with the Newco and HPE IT and business teams in Shanghai.
- Application Migration Lead for over 30 apps, including mission critical ones. Managed teams from India, Europe and China to accomplish the move to enable corporate split of HP.
- Cloud Migration Lead for migrating mission critical applications within the Enterprise Group space to Cloud. Have successfully migrated over 40 apps by leading Offshore inhouse and Accenture teams within 3 months.
- Successfully Program managed two large programs and project managed 10 projects with on-time and below budget delivery.
- Managed a multi-year multi-million Finance, Sales and Logistics reporting and Business Intelligence programs successfully. Created the roadmap for future BI platform engaging with the business. Evaluated SPSS, SAAS, Hadoop and Vertica for the future platform. Delivered the project to an SQL Datawarehouse as interim solution.
- Responsible for BW platform SLAs: managing the issues impacting the SLAs via Development teams spread across Mexico, Shanghai, and Bangalore.
- Led programs from initiation through implementation including phases such as planning, analysis, design development and implementation
- Led cross-functional, multi-cultural, geographically dispersed teams
- Established project requirements, priorities, and deadlines and ensured projects are completed in accordance with all scope, risk mitigation and time constraints
- Managed budget for assigned program, monitor program progress and adjust resources and priorities accordingly
- Managed data migration, system integration and an expert at software development lifecycle
- Oversaw program execution including coordination and managing multiple Project Managers.
- Laid out a holistic view of the overall program to the organization and all stakeholders.
- Actively and deliberately managed expectations of stakeholders to create and maintain consistent alignment to the vision and business objectives.
- Defined program governance outlining roles/ responsibilities, decision rights, and clearly defined escalation path
- Planned and delivered portfolio of projects with strict scope management, take corrective action to bring any variances back in line with the project plan and utilize strict change control procedures to manage any project changes when and as they occur.
- Directly managed program level dependencies, issues, and risks, with effective use of escalation processes when necessary.
- Proactively communicated the program's progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout program lifecycle. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
- Established and executed communication plans to provide internal and external program and project teams and all stakeholders with appropriate status information
- Led Process Workshops for Business Intelligence, Planning, Forecasting and Reporting areas for a process and system transformation.
- Presented detailed solution options and defended the recommendations.
- Advised Sr. VP on the roadmap, options and strategy for the end-to-end - SAP ECC (FICO, Purchasing, and Sales) to BI/BPC - process, architecture and implementation.
- Evaluated vendors (WIPRO, Cognizant, IBM) and the solution options (Hyperion vs SEM BPC) and provided recommendations on the best way forward
- Advised the team in their discussions with the Parent company on overall consolidation, planning/forecasting and reporting processes
- Led workshops for process redesign of SAP Financials to bring about radical change in the efficiencies for the users.
- Trusted advisor to customer executives and SMEs and participate in strategic and roadmap discussions on business transformation, technology
- Articulated the Program charter and strategy in a presentation for overall budget approvals to the CFO.
- Advisor for the Vendor Evaluation for the client for the role of ERP Integrator on the project
- Developed the initial product and services offerings and designed the Customer interface and sales material
- Worked on getting the start up off the ground.
- Made sales enquiries with customers in Texas and discussed the options for changeover.
- Due to downturn in the market and logistical issues had to abandoning the venture
- Developed, configured and managed an SAP community site on Drupal 6.x for 8 years with over 8000 members.
- Created multiple websites and communities using Wordpress and Joomla.
- Converted a Joomla magazine to Wordpress bringing in all the content and media
- Familiar with the LAMP /HTML/PHP/CSS framework and the Open Source CMS packages - Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress
Principal, Strategy and Business Intelligence
- Led several proposal processes by creating the decks and required collateral and presenting to the clients while working with Confidential Account managers and Sales channels.
- BI Project Manager to design the scorecards and dashboards for a Pharma company
- Strategy Component lead for overall Enterprise Performance Management (PB&F, Reporting, KPIs and Dashboard) for a major Airlines company
- Project Manager and Agile Scrum Master for BI transformation at Microsoft’s XBOXLive for Design and Requirements.
- Led Business Case, Design, Requirements, Fit/Gap for BI (Dashboards & Scorecards, KPIs), Planning/Forecasting, Financial Consolidations, Reporting
- Led workshops and interactions with leading executives in the Quote-to-Cash area to evaluate the processes and custom requirements in the Product Configuration, Solution Engineering, Quotation management, Pricing Analytics (using SAP PMM or Vendavo), Catalog Management, Order Management and Invoice Management for Engineer-to-Order, Configure-to-order, and Make-to-Order products.
- Created a new account for Confidential Consulting. Identified pain-points of an Oil & Gas Services company in a meeting with its Director and followed it up with presentation to the VP/CIO and detailed negotiations to create the new account