- 14+ years of experience in implementing IT / SAP projects in diversified industries (Apparel and Footwear, Pharma, Food and Beverages) and global brands ( Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Coors/Molson)
- Over 13 years "hands on" SAP / IT Solution Integration and Architecture expertise in E - commerce / Order Management and Supply Chain process areas
- Over 6+ years strong experience in SAP AFS and Retail environment
- Delivered cross functional projects successfully that spans across SD, MM, LE, FICO, EDI, BW, WM
- Certified in Project management professional (PMP), SAP SD, MM knowledge areas
- Experience working through full life cycle implementations and implement end to end solutions
- Good understanding of S4 HANA architecture, Hybris and cloud solutions
- Experience in designing Enterprise sales structure, MTS/Kanban, MTO, Free of charge order, Standard Order, EDI Order, Drop Ship Orders, 3rd party DC by pass order, Back to back order, eComm orders, B2B orders, Debits, Credits, Returns, Jabber sales, Pricing procedure, Text determination procedure, Output determination procedure, Incompletion procedure, Partner determination procedure, Revenue account determination, Tax procedure, Profit Center, Cost Center, Credit Check, Allocation, Rescheduling, Customer master data, Account groups, Consolidated invoice, Consolidated Shipment, Outbound Delivery, Delivery Due, Billing Types, Billing Due, Inter-company billing, Account Postings, Custom Routines, Copy Control, SQ01 queries, WRICEFF, EDI integration, WM integration in SAP SD functional area
- Implemented AFS specific functions like AFS Grid determination, VAS, Order Scheduling, Two-Date Pricing, Material Grids, Customer Groups, AFS configuration at Sales Doc Type, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories
- Experience in designing Enterprise purchasing structure, MTS/Kanban, Warehouse order, Sub-contracting PO, BOM, Inventory management, Inbound Delivery, Vendor Master, movement types for sub-contracting stock issue (541), consumption/back flush (543), material to material movement type for rejects (309), SO stock allocation (413), QI to unrestricted (321), physical counts movements, plant to plant transfers (301) in SAP MM functional area
- Experience in integrating EDI standards - 855, 850, 940, 810, 753, 754, 856
- Superior communication, client relationship, team effectiveness and handle challenging problems to transform organizations, teams, and processes using industry best practices
- A participative people leader with a solid track record of delivering results that have direct impact on the organizations brand value, products / services quality and productivity
- Developed Individual development plans tailored to each team members supporting professional growth year on year
- Lead team with inclusive and collaboration mind set
- Performed mid-year, annual performance reviews with timely constructive feedback round the year and set SMART goals
- Coached and Mentored resources considering team member and organizational goals
- Regularly seeks team performance assessment for continuous improvement in team collaboration
- Hired and lead internal, external resources and cross functional teams
- Experience in working through Program Governance, Risk and Change Management, Agile / ASAP Methodology, Onsite / Offshore delivery model for efficient CoE
- Well-developed financial and business acumen with demonstrated capabilities to provide innovative IT / SAP solutions, lead in complex, multi- product, multi-vendor business environments where local decisions often have global implications
- Architect and design solutions that are Scalable, supportable and flexible
- Leverage standard SAP features before customization, drives standardization and unified process through harmonization
- Experience with SAP interface applications like GT Nexus, Ariba, PeopleSoft, SAP BW, External WM
- Experience in working at mission critical business transformational initiatives distinguished by significant revenue gains, cost savings, cost avoidance and achieving profitability objectives despite facing a rapidly fluctuating global economy
- Driven continuous improvements under for People, Process and Technology groups
- Implemented Sig sigma methodologies on support projects
- Developed solution oriented partnerships with IT cross-functional teams and business functional leaders that supports Corporate Strategy
- Enabled partners and business teams to be self-sufficient with extensive training
- Presented Lead time reduction solution “Cross Dock” at ASUG forum
- Worked with IT Senior Leadership to create IT PMO office with Project management guidelines, tools and templates
- Developed Document management/Knowledge Base solution
- Lead Innovation program at Confidential that delivered $5M cost saving worth ideas.
- Leveraged SAP Innovation Discovery tool
- Created Team member onboard tracker, ZTVARV standards document, Custom solution protocol, Production issue communication template and Change management transports tracker
SAP SD Lead Consultant
ConfidentialEnvironment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Transformed Leathers business process using SAP from legacy applications and manual tracking
- Developed SAP business case with executive team for SAP fit, benefits
- Created business process mapping flows, fit gap analysis
- Created Project Charter, Project SharePoint site, BRD, Scope document, Project Plan, BPD, WRICEFF List, Weekly Score Card, Issues Log, Test log, Transport Log, Cutover Plan, Scope creep enhancements tracker, Training documents tracker, Change management impact tracker, Project Retrospection Document as part of project management following ASAP methodology
- Driven IT, Business status meetings and Steering team review meetings
- Highlighted and escalated risks to IT senior management
- Developed Business processes SOP’s covering both systematic and integration points with 3rd party tanneries.
- Identified reports to be exchanged between Wolverine Leather team and 3rd party tanneries
- Designed sub-contracting process for evolving Product down the value chain
- Designed MTS, MTO, Free of charge order, Debits, Credits, Returns, Jabber sales under SD
- Designed MTS (Kanban orders), Warehouse order, Sub-contracting PO, BOM, Statistical goods receipt, movement types for sub-contracting stock issue (541), consumption/back flush (543), material to material movement type for rejects (309), SO stock allocation (413), QI to unrestricted (321), physical counts movements, plant to plant transfers (301) under MM
- Worked with FI team to test account postings, profit center, cost center
- Worked with BW team to test backlog, shipment extract reports
- Leveraged standard SAP solutions to fit in Customer color reference, Vendor represented by storage location, improved Order entry efficiencies.
- Presented design and walked through SOP in China and Hong Kong
- Designed customer end to end SAP reports for Sales and Purchasing
- Developed steps for Physical counts for inventory wipe out and load
- Prepared training documents and recorded user training sessions for future playback
- Created 4 step data conversion strategy transforming old color codes into new color codes/materials
- Worked with SAP security team to create completely new roles for Leathers business users
- Hyper care support with extensive monitoring
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Lead SAP SD ConsultantEnvironment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Conducted group workshops & one-on-one requirement gathering sessions with super users and management
- Prepared a detailed document of AS-IS study and developed the detailed TO-BE processes to suit the company objectives
- Drafted business blue print document for customer master, quotation processing, sales order processing, delivery, billing, returns processing and backorder processing.
- Prepared dataflow diagram for all of the business processes to be included in BP
- Identified WRICEF objects to meet the client specific requirement.
- Prepared functional specification for the development of Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, and Forms .
- Prepared unit test scripts and checklist to be included in the functional specification. Tested RICEF objects.
- Designed and implemented different sales process like Standard Order, Third party order, Debit memo request, Credit memo requests, Cash sales, Rush order and Return Orders
- Hands-on experience on Available To Promise (ATP) (Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements (TOR))
- Configured customer master and partner determination. Added customized partners in the customer master record.
- Successfully worked material listing conversion, open sales order conversion, contract conversion, and CMIR conversion.
- Worked on designing the pricing procedure.
- Configured pricing procedure, condition types, access sequence, and built custom pricing tables.
- Configured account determination, and identified account keys to post to the related G/L .
- Prepared test scripts for the Sales and Distribution.
- Configured material determination using condition technique
- Involved in configuration of EDI, IDOCS for EDI Orders and Partner Profile set up for Legacy system
- Trained testers to execute the test steps in SAP and recording the test results in HP Quality Center.
- Designed smart forms for order acknowledgement and invoices
- Fixing configuration to support testing activities.
- Working on integration testing and mock 2 preparation.
- Working on training business subject matter experts (SMEs) on SAP functionality to train them as trainers.
- Working on cross-functional integration with LE/WM, MM and FI
Sr SAP SD Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Involved from blueprint preparation stage of the project to realization and go live/support activities.
- Integrated SD with MM, PP, and FI/CO modules
- Configured order to cash (OTC) processes including sales order to invoicing, and cash application
- Customized OTC process control elements such as document types, item category, and schedule line category
- Maintained Copy control rule to ensure proper flow of data and information in sales and billing document types.
- Customized pricing procedure according to the company’s business process.
- Worked on Rebate Agreements , assigning Condition type groups and tables , activating rebate Processing, setting up retroactive rebates.
- Worked on automatic determination of shipping points, and routes.
- Customized outbound delivery documents, picking, packing, and transportation.
- Configured billing documents and maintained copy control rules for billing documents. Worked on collective invoice and invoice split. Also responsible for unit testing in billing.
- Handled and configured reverse logistics (handling customer returns ) including Debit/Credit notes.
- Master data customization of customer master data, customer account groups, partner determination, partner types, access sequences and procedures.
- Production support: Resolved tickets and worked with business users and developers to solve the issues.
- Testing: Carried out unit testing, systems testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing.
- Worked in data cleansing , data formatting and data upload.
- Worked with ABAPers to generate customized reports and design forms.
- Worked with developers to create user-exits in sales order creation, delivery and billings.
- Involved in Core User and Super User Training .
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7, HP QC
- Involved from blue print phase to go-live and support phase of the project.
- Implementation of the customer order management processes, pricing procedures, and billing with integration to the FICO, WM,SM IM,PM and MM modules .
- Configured order to cash (OTC) process flow.
- Configured components related to Sales Orders: Sales document types, Item categories, Schedule Line Categories, Document flow, Copying controls, Contracts and scheduling agreements, Incompletion logs.
- Customized Pricing (Price configuration, Condition technique, Condition types, Access sequence, Condition records), Taxes, as well as credit/debit notes.
- Maintained copying control from Sales / Delivery / Billing documents for consignment and third party.
- Customized output determination for sales document, Deliveries and Billing documents.
- Created and customized billing documents and billing methods and rules. Added enhancements to the billing plan types and created date determination rule and also configured the date category.
- Configured inter-company and third party sales order processing
- Provided production support by trouble-shooting problems that were encountered by users and super users.
- Worked on different consignment processes like consignment fill-up, consignment issue, consignment pick-up and consignment return
- Worked on pricing procedures ( condition types, access sequence, condition exclusion and pricing procedure determination ) and tested the customized pricing procedure.
- Worked on automatic credit limit checks according to a range of criteria and in line with company’s requirements. Also defined at what point the system carries out these checks (order, delivery, goods issue, etc.)
- Worked on revenue recognition cycle business activities, such as sales order entry, shipping, billing and collection.
- End user training and preparing the user manual.
SAP SD Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6C, HP QC
- Documentation of Business Process Flow.
- Setting up the sales & distribution organizational structure, global settings and various basic functions in SD module
- Configuration of Sales Order, Service Order, Contracts, Complaint processing.
- Maintenance of Customer Masters, Material Master, Vendor Master.
- Account determination for SD with FI/CO.
- Strong integration with MM/ FI.
- Unit Testing & Integration testing of SD Configuration.
- Integration testing with SD, MM, WM and FI/CO.
- Wrote conversion programs for Customer Master using BDC Session method.
- Developed conversion program to create Purchase Requisition using LSMW.
- Developed reports in SD Open sales Order report, which covers all organization levels, delivery status, shipping details and partner function details.