- Highly innovative, multifaceted, and goal - oriented IT professional with nearly 14 years experience in SAP Sales and Distribution (SD).
- Expert in enterprise-level, full-life cycle SAP implementations with a focus on SD and integration with MM/WM and FI modules.
- Adept at business, systems, and feasibility analysis activities including functional design, modeling, and testing.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business process owners to align activities with objectives and requirements, as well as provide production support to users; exceptional communication skills, liaising across all organizational levels.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
SAP: SAP ECC 6 (SD, MM, WM, FI), SAP Business Objects, SAP Media
RDBMS: Oracle, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Access
Tools: Vertex, Winshuttle, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Visio, Report Writer, Snag It
SAP Business Analyst
- Worked collaboratively with business in designing flat rate freight and dim weight freight in pricing
- Simplified Ominchannel fulfillment processes in the Sales Order Cycle, providing more visibility to the Customer on the order status while reducing the steps in the whole order cycle during stock transfer between the plants.
- Led the team in implementing Vendor Drop Ship order process; built interfaces with vendors for inventory, purchase order and ASN
- Functioned as project manager for direct integration of Credit Card processing with SAP; increased revenue drastically for the company; made the credit card transaction seamless for both the customer and credit department
- Enhanced IMC B2B e-Commerce website by adding new features through SAP including delivery date selection option, combining shipments, application performance improvements, etc.
- Added Quote functionality to Sales Order cycle process; provided features like recurring Quote creation, Quote price display on IMC shopping page, Quotes expiration, etc.
- Re-engineered the Returns process for easy customer returns and exchange ; created transactions for different types of RMA creation and return delivery process, created new returns pricing procedures, created new Outputs, modified replacement/exchange process, etc.
- Carried out systematic procedure and merged two customer pricing procedures into one
- Implemented immediate delivery creation process, thereby reducing shipment processing time
- Led the team in opening new warehouse locations across US
- Built Sales Order Monitor Report to show all the Orders at different stages in the process
- Worked with Process Weaver (third-party team) closely to build and maintain FedEx and UPS carrier interfaces (while processing the shipment); added shipping notification functionality also.
- Enhanced the Export Order process to include features like freight forwarder, shipping locations restriction for exports, etc.
- Automated the route sheet creation process
- Redesigned outputs such as pick ticket, pack slips, shipping labels, invoices, credit memos, etc.
- Built interface with FedEx system to receive the invoice feed; this helped business team to find and analyze actual shipping cost, penalties, dim charges, etc.
- Automated Customer Master upload process; improved the accuracy and efficiency of new account
- Enhanced the Short Pick Notification process; notified sales team immediately regarding short ships
- Added Saturday as working day at each shipping location; this helped the repair shops to place orders with IMC even on Saturday for same day delivery.
- Rendered key support to users. Defined ticket creation process from users to super-users to IT.
- Built different reports for business in SAP Business Objects - freight analysis, sales analysis, etc.
SAP Business Analyst
- Key player in the planning and management of upgrade to SAP ECC 6, including requirements analysis and documentation.
- Instrumental in development of a Stock Transport Order solution, leading the requirements analysis and development of technical specifications for the SAP SD module; performed system testing, defect management, and deployment support.
- Enabled interface between SAP Foreign Trade and a third-party tool, Trade Collaborator, developing interfaces with customer, order, delivery, invoice, and shipment processes and data.
- Created new tables to facilitate improved change management related to system enhancements.
- Routinely consulted with business users to develop custom SAP queries and reports.
- Collaborated on a US sales project, including conceptualization, design, and development of delivery prioritization functionality for a just-in-time customer.
SAP Analyst & Consultant
- Defined the requirements and developed the functional specifications for a large pack process shipment project, spearheading configuration and validation of Shipping / Transportation processes.
- Developed unique pricing procedures for multiple sales organizations and actively participated in development of custom business logic.
- Led major efforts related to development and configuration of Order to Cash (OTC), Availability Check (ATP), Billing Document Types, Sales / Delivery and Delivery / Billing Copy Control, Foreign Trade Control, Output Determination, and Master Data.
- Authored user-facing process documentation spanning the entire order cycle.
- Administered the ldoc interfaces between SAP Business and Oracle Business.
- Responded to and resolved production issues for global operations, including units in Mexico and Australia.