- Over fifteen years of Human Resource experience with solid experience in HCM SAP all info types and wage types with s skill set and experience in policy making, training, identifying & selecting, on - boarding, recruiting and managing personnel. Knowledgeable on state government policies, practices and regulations concerning human resources.
- Seven years plus of HCM SAP OM/PA as well as Time, Payroll and Benefit experience and other areas of SAP. Worked on two companywide SAP implementations. Demonstrate solid work habits; project a professional and confident image. Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Software Skills: HCM SAP HR, OM, PA, PY, BN, TIME, Remedy, HEAT, Powerhelp and Service Now (AskHR) ticket systems. Average ticket resolution per month is 300 or more. Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), SQL and People Soft. Extensive knowledge of Health & Welfare, Group Insurance, Defined Benefits, Defined Contributions, Payroll Core, Recruitment and Salary Classification.
Confidential, Cary, NC
HCM SAP/HR Master Data Specialist
- Maintain employee master data and the organizational management structure using established processes and procedures and direction from customer inquiries, utilizing judgment and discretion. Consult with business partners to share Organizational Management knowledge and expertise and to offer solutions.
- HRIS Applications team, Confidential Group contacts, Employee Services team, HRBPs and the business sharing in-depth knowledge of the Personnel Administration and Organizational Management modules of SAP to resolve business problems.
- Collaborate with partners in the business to ensure understanding of customer requirements and to provide solutions that meet these requirements while maintaining the integrity of the employees and the company. Main point of contact for all contractor transactions and special pay for employees. Experienced with weekly and semi-monthly payroll, mass loads updates, special pay and bounces pay processing.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
HCM SAP/HR OM & PA Analyst
- HCM SAP/BEACON Personnel Administration and Organizational Management master data expert responsible for troubleshooting and analyzing specialized and complex human resource transactions related questions for a large agency. In addition to Time, Payroll and Benefits in SAP. Strong work ethics with attention to detail and exercise solid judgment in gathering and evaluating all issues.
- Professional level of understanding of personnel administration, organizational management, query manager, workflow/PCR, payroll, benefits and time/leave issues.
- Consulting, mentoring and training all agency HR field representatives on all matters related to HR transactions processing within the BEACON system.
- Develop procedures and job aids for reviewing and resolving complex human resource issues and errors associated with HR Master Data. Responsible for continuous testing and implementation to improve SAP/BEACON OM/PA process.
- Experienced with salary administration, recruitment, FLSA status, classification & compensation, career banding, BI reporting, and ESS/MSS issues.
- Capability to analyze OSHR policies and procedures with carefulness for a wide range of actions; new hires orientation, transfers, retirement, LOA's, promotion, reallocations, salary adjustments, appointment changes, bi-weekly & monthly payroll and dual employment.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Human Resource Associate/Customer Service Supervisor
- Recruitment/on-boarding to hire the most qualified applicants to meet the needs of the front end and the company. Assisted in new hire orientation and on-going employee training. Prepared 90 day and yearly employee reviews. Supervised eight or more employees per shift and scheduled cashiers and ensure compliance with payroll budgets.
- Continuous training, mentoring and manage all cashiers in all front-end policies and procedures, including new cashiers and cross training of other associates, one-on-one or in a group.
- Resolved customer escalations that affect the service, efficiency, and productivity of the front end to each member receive outstanding customer service.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
HR Administrator/Benefits Specialist
- Skilled in classification actions, recruitment and selection compensation as well as salary administration, on-boarding, merit based hiring, salary equity, in-range adjustment, reallocations, special minimum rates (SMR), legislative increase, employee relations, career banding, payroll, law enforcement benefit (LEO), screening applications, posting positions in the automated recruitment management system (ARMS).
- Department coordinator for all employee life event and benefits.
HR Benefits Specialist
- Main HR point of contact for new hire or-boarding, orientation, mentoring, agency wellness benefits, LOA's, transfer and promotion packages as well as retirement and separation exit interviews.
- Personnel action forms, employment records, service awards, spreadsheet tracking, timekeeping and processing the twice a year audit for DSB.
HR & Benefits Contact Center Supervisor/Representative
- Main point of contact for group insurance and defined benefits and daily supervision, planning, directing, mentoring and coordination of work schedules for a high volume call center.
- Counseled on new hire enrollment, medical, dental, medicare and retirement. Educated on all benefit/payroll related deductions. New hire training as well as refresher and cross training of employees in my department.
- Effective problem solving and timely closure of all escalated issues and employee conflicts on my team. Phone testing and evaluation of new employees, monitor daily phone calls and provided feedback to the call center associates, in a group setting or one-on-one.
- Monitor productivity to ensure every call meets or exceeded service and quality standards. Implemented policies and procedures for the call center. Active involvement in personnel and technical administration and development of policies for day to day operations of the call center.
- Vendor liaison between employees, vendors and medical carriers. Implementation of new companies to the call center. Well-informed on COBRA, FMLA, FSA, HIPAA, and LOA policies and procedures.