- Highly analytical and process oriented analyst Skilled in SAP BW (7.3 - 7.4), MM/SD (ECC 4.7-6.0), Distribution and Client relationship management.
- Experience in Global SAP R/3 Project Implementation, Roll out and Go-Live Support in Supply Chain Management process which includes Material Management, Sales & Distribution, Logistics Execution, Warehouse Management, and Production Planning processes.
- Design for all BI/BW related solutions (Data sources, Info sources, ODS, Master data, Info cubes, Info packages, Queries, etc.).
- Experience in data extraction from flat files, and SAP R/3(SD/MM/FI/CO) using extract structure as well as from other database sources using DB Connect, Data Services.
- Proficient in BW/BI data modelling, Info Cube design & administration, DSO object design & administration, Multi provider design, info source design, and info object design and administration.
- Designed front-end reports using BEX Analyzer, used Restricted and Calculated Key Figures, Variables, Exceptions, and Conditions.
- Strong Practical knowledge on SAP HANA modeling concepts, Memory management, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Experience with all phases of the System Development Life Cycle including designing & coding.
- Key team resource for business analysis, design, and SAP configuration activities. Auditing business and systems requirement documents and recognized test scenarios.
- Involved in complete life cycle implementation of BW projects that include data modeling, technical designing, development, report generation and data extraction.
- Mapping business requirements, understanding business process, study and Documenting.
- Work with the BI Team and users to facilitate requirements gathering, blueprinting, development, testing and documentation.
- Working with business users to understand current business problems and identify reporting opportunities.
- Conducting workshops/ interviews with users/departments.
- Enhanced existing master data and transactional data extractors.
- SAP BW Data Extraction from Multiple SAP and Non SAP (Legacy) Systems using BI Content Extractions LO, FI, Flat File, and Generic Extraction Methods.
- Designing/creating Info Objects, Info Sources, Transfer structures, and Communication structures, Standard and Custom Info Cubes, Data Store Object (DSO).
- Migrated Data Sources from 3.x version to BI7.0 version and created several DSO objects.
- Created Update rules, Transfer rules, Transformations, Start Routine, End Routine, user exit and function module code for generic data source.
- Extracted, compiled and tracked data, and analyzed data to generate reports.
- Designed and developed process chains (RSPC) for master data loads and transaction data loads with the help of DTP and these Process chains are scheduled for periodic loads.
- Customize master data for Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info Records, and Source Lists.
- Worked on BEx Analyzer in building Queries using Filters, Variables, Structures, Restricted Key Figures, Calculated Key Figures, Conditions, Exceptions and created aggregates for frequently used queries.
- Assisted with implementation of project architecture, standards and processes.
- Developed and documented the system architecture.
- Created data flows and database schemas.
- Implemented project design, standards and processes.
- Doing upgrades, customization and implementation of various Oracle Financial modules (Forms & Reports 10g).
- Analysis, design and coding of custom programs as per the client’s specification.
- System design, specification, development using forms and reports testing.
- Performance tuning to enhance the speed of database.
- Accountable for handling Telecommunication Equipment’s like BTS, BSC, MSC, CDMA and GCM.
- Actively working as a SPOC for issues related to Order fulfillment, Delivery execution and Inventory Control.
- Responsible for End to End Ordering Management: Configuration of Stock transport orders, Inter-company Sales Orders, Schedule Agreements, and Consignment Process.
- Preparing business process documents for Sales and Distribution activities and Worked to solve complex production issues.
- SAP SD configuration for Order management including Master Data components, Sales Order Management, Pricing, ATP, Delivery Processing, Shipping, Transportation, Billing and Credit Management
- Configuration of pricing procedure with necessary condition types, access sequence, condition tables and condition records as per the type of order and delivery of the materials.
- Handling Order-To-Cash processes and Integrating of SD with different modules like MM, PP, WM and FI/CO.
- Created EDI and IDOCS field mapping for Communication and Data Transmission.
- Worked in the customization of SD customer master data, material master data, and data sharing among sales organizations.
- Designed forms for order acknowledgement, invoice, and credit memo.
- Worked with ABAP Personals for Preparing Reports and Developing Enhancements, User Exits to Meet the Business Requirements of the Client.
- Worked with SAP R/3 Interfaces like Legacy system.
Sr L2 Engineer.
- Active and proficient in supervising & controlling the IT processes in BPO environment.
- Coordinating and handling a team comprising of 15-20 Engineers & training them on various application updates.
- Troubleshooting on application used in the processes, verifying the application updates and testing.
- Hand-On Experience in setup, install, configuration of hardware, software, applications, desktops, laptops, other peripherals.
- Perform configuration and maintenance for Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 server.
- Handling user profiles on Active directory & working on backup tool on daily basis.
- Monitoring the all the servers and networks with NMS tools like WhatsupGold & Ping Plotter.
- Accountable for Weekly and monthly audit for all the user system’s (i.e. Laptop & desktop) and server’s.
- Troubleshooting on various Email application software’s (Outlook, Lotus, POP3, IMAP profiles).
- Assisted Customer support engineers in designing and developing utilities for improving the support process. Coordinating and handling a team comprising of 15-20 Engineers & training them on various application updates.
- Creating incident report and sending it across to the entire site specific user’s in case of crisis.
Customer Support Engineer
- Implemented and configured the new HP systems within the SLA.
- Analyzed and troubleshoot computer support problems as well as applies knowledge of software, hardware products and services to resolve problems of users.
- Troubleshot and resolving calls logged with Confidential for HP Products.
- Working on the troubleshooting & resolving of Hardware, Software, LAN and antivirus calls on HP Products.
- Reporting status update to HP ( Confidential - Confidential ) customer-care-center.
- Ordering parts from HP ( Confidential - Confidential ) customer-care-center if any part needs to be replaced.
- Creating a report and submitting the status to program Manager.