- Actively participated in various phases of SAP R/3 implementations, Blueprints phases, realization phase, final preparation and Go - Live using ASAP Methodology.
- Extensively worked on configuration and customization in FICO (FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA) and CO (CEL, CCA, PCA, PA).
- Setting ups of House Banks Accounts, Automatic Payment Program, incoming payment and Automatic incoming payments & Lockbox.
- Performed Integration FI WITH MM, FI-SD, FI-AA, & CO. like OTC & PTP processes.
- Performed data conversion using LSMW in collaboration with technical team.
- Conducted Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), tracked results, reported and fixed issues.
- Experience include Fortune 500 & Fortune 1000 companies in the areas of both Financial Accounting and Controlling Area, which include multiple companies, company codes, controlling areas, accounting system, Month-end & Year-end closing, Multiple Automatic Payment process (A/P & A/R), and
- Multiple chart of accounts and chart of depreciation, etc.
Languages: C, C++, COBOL, RPG, SQL, PL/SQL, ABAP/4 and JAVA.
Databases: Oracle 9i/8i, MS-SQL Server, SQL Server 7.0, MS Access.
GUI: Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, HP VEE, VB.NET and Developer 2000.
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Test Director, and Load Runner.
Operating System: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/7, UNIX and MS-DOS.
ERP: SAP R/3 (3.1H to 4.7), ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0 and Netweaver 7.0
Tools: GRC 5.3
Others: MS Project., SAP BOBJ (Business Objects) and BW 7.0.
Lead SAP FI/CO Consultant
- Responsible for FI-GL, AA, CO-CCA, IO, and PS.
- Lead the Team in Business Blue Print Phase
- Configured and customized Chart of accounts, Company code Global Parameters, Fiscal year Variants, Posting Period Variants, Account Groups, Field Status Groups, and Tolerance Groups.
- Implemented New GL, Activated new Ledger, Performed document splitting, Parallel Accounting and periodic processing
- Automatic Account Determination, GR/IR, Down Payments.
- Worked on automatic payment program in AP for checks, ACH and wire. New payment terms for AP transactions. AR-customer transactions, treasury, credit management, Cash applications, Lockbox processing.
- Extensively exposed to integration issues of FI with MM and SD
- Preparation of Revenue Accounts and Assignment of GL accounts.
- Configuration of Asset Accounting Module Integrating with PS Module
- In Project Systems defined the Project coding mask, created the project file and status profile
- Maintained the Budget Profiles and set the tolerance limit for the availability control
- Defining Settlement Rules and creating Selection Variants
- Configured Controlling Area Settings, Number ranges, and Maintained Versions.
- Configured and Customized CO - General Controlling, Cost and Revenue Element Accounting, Overhead Cost Controlling, Cost Center Accounting; and Internal Orders
- In Internal Orders setup status profile for order type, maintained settlement rules, internal order planning, and budget profile and also set up tolerances for budget cost. Configured settlements distribution cycles for actual cost distribution
- Created primary and secondary cost elements, Cost Center Hierarchies, cost element groups, cost centers.
- Solved the Post Production issues related to SD,MM, FI,CO,and PP
- Project duties was involved in a production support team of FI and supported issues related to AR/AP/Credit Management, General ledger, Bank accounting, Lock Box Processing, Controlling, CO PA, Master Data’s and also the enhancement and rollout related issues.
- Configuration and analyzing the process design & orient the process of revenue recognition (Time Based Revenue recognition) for GL Account using Special Ledger Reconciliation Accounts & posting of cost in COPA.
- Worked with LSMW and eCATTs, created scripts for mass vendor, customer master upload, cost center upload, asset master upload etc.
- Perform all integration required between FICO and the MM, SD and PP modules being implemented by FOB Project.
- Write Report Painter reports for CCA, PCA, EC-CS and the new GL.
Confidential, MURRYSVILLE, PA
SAP FI/CO Business Analyst
- Utilized ASAP methodology for project scope, business process documentation, testing, and training materials.
- Configuration of FI module starting with Company code, Fiscal year variant, Chart of accounts, posting period variant, field status variant and field status groups.
- Defining chart of accounts, account group and general ledger accounts for each company code. Creating Bank Master data, House banks, GL accounts for each bank account and creating bank reconciliation accounts for vendors and customers.
- Customizing screen layouts for document posting at account levels, Document clearing and posting in foreign currencies, exchange rate differences for the foreign transactions
- Ensured monthly General Ledger and Accrual reconciliations were performed on time and recommend accrual adjustments based on forecasting non-capital expenditures and budget with actuals for the functional group.
- Set up Automatic Payment configuration for vendor payments, created variants for In House checks and checks to be sent to the Bank via EDI, set up partner profiles for EDI transmissions and configured EBS to perform automatic clearing of checks through incoming bank statements.
- Analyzed, configured new Credit Management Areas, Credit representative groups, Lockbox system for new business requirements
- Defined Settlement Structure and Settlement Profiles for settlement of the costs collected in the Internal Orders
- Defined Procurement Indicators, material, profiles for BOM, reference points for BOM transfer, availability check, check requirement types, requirement classes, planning strategies, strategy groups, MRP groups, item category, item category group, etc.
- Defined new order types for internal orders and their budgeting profile, Created settlement profile to settle them finally to cost centers
Confidential, MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Lead SAP Basis Security Administrator
- Managed the security design of a brand new ECC 6.0 implementation. Analyzed system architecture & provided recommendations based on IT security policy. Planed &coordinated system related activities. Understanding of technical resource & source to obtain & validate solutions & designs. Communicated via voice &writing effectively to business &technical
- Created and modified SAP authorizations, roles, and profiles (ECC 6.0 CRM 5.0, SRM 5.0, SCM 5.0, EP 6.0 BI 7.0, BI-IP, FI, PI/XI and HCM through PFCG, RSSM, and RSECADMIN as well as other SAP security transactions.
- Day to day technical support and resolution of security issues on roles.
- SAP Basis administration and technical core competencies tasks including SAP software installation, upgrade, applied Support Packages, and installation of add-on software components
- SAP profile parameter changes, workload analysis, system error analysis and establishment of standard Basis background jobs and system health checks and monitoring
- Impact analysis of new SAP releases to current system landscape environments
- Designed of solution and assistance to project and production support teams in deploying the solution
- Analysis of system performance, database performance, system health checks and implementation of tuning improvements
- Maintenance of multi-landscape environments through client copies, system refreshes, and transport management
- Responsibility for optimal disk layout, file system structures, OS tuning/performance improvements, and troubleshooting
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, CUA, Net weaver 7.0, SOLMAN 4.0, BW 7.0, PI 7.0 GRC 5.3 & EP6.0.
Confidential, Canton, Ohio
SAP Basis Security Consultant
- Reviewed and adjusted validation process (add transaction, unlock user, assign roles) and Resolved tickets raised by end users.
- Cleaned and adapting the roles (Merging, Renaming and Testing all the new roles with the functional and key-users).
- Day to day technical support and resolution of security issues on roles.
- Resolved user’s daily problems (lock, unlock, reinitialize passwords, no access to a transaction) .
- Transported between Development, Quality and Production systems of R/3 using STMS.
- Short dump analyses, managed lock entries, lock/unlock transaction codes. Work process overview, background job administration and configured Printer, RFC and STMS.
- Maintenance includes monitoring the servers, background jobs, system performance and to avoid bottlenecks.
- Worked with SAP GRC Access Control Risk Analysis and remediation (formerly Virsa Compliance collaboration) CC5.3 in order to maintain a global segregation of duties (SOD) rule set across your multiple system landscape.
- Created over 100 customized end user roles and menus, plus hundreds of "mini-roles" to allow for low-level modular access control.
- Set up security for Enterprise Portal on NetWeaver 2004, Solution Manager Systems and ERP 2005 System.
Environment: SAP ECC 5.0, CUA, SOLMAN 4.0, BW 3.5, XI 3.0 & EP.
SAP Security Consultant
- Designed Security for FI, SCM, HR and BW modules.
- Built the Master and Simple Roles using transaction codes and implemented these Roles for client organizational levels.
- Creating Derived Roles and authorization profiles for the various plants located at different geographical locations in Development system.
- Upgraded roles from SAP 4.6C to ECC 5.0.
- Assigning these roles to the Tester logins and monitor and solve the problems.
- After Proper AUDIT the Security Roles Transport these Roles in to the QA Environment
- Involve in Security Integration Testing and Rectify the problems and Updating the Roles
- In BW security created roles based on the Info Cube and Info Area level
- Utilizing system trace (ST01), authority check (SU53), debug mode to analyze and fix Problems Related to Security
- Maintaining the Check Indicators and Activating and Deactivating the Authorization Objects
- Experienced in building, modifying and supporting ECC, BW, Sol Man authorizations and roles in SD, MM, IM, WM, QM, FI, CO.
- Provided support for work book access hierarchies and node level access, Comprehensive knowledge exchange and documentation of security including Profile Generator, Day to day technical support and resolution of security issues
- Maintenance of HR-Organizational structures, assignments (positions, roles)
- Created User, Groups, generates authorization profiles. Created and Maintained Users.
- Supported Internal and External security audits in the production system every 3 month
Environment: SAP 4.6c, SAP ECC 5.0.
Confidential, Des Plaines, Illinois
SAP Security Admin
- As a Security Administrator, studied the current security system, including new requirements, re-designing, defining and implementing task groups and Functional rolls for different Business Processes areas.
- Set up Profile Generator, activity groups/authorizations/profiles.
- Upgraded roles from SAP 4.0B to SAP 4.6C.
- Upgraded roles from SAP 4.6C to SAP 4.70.
- Redesigned SAP Security roles, identifying SOD’s and creating all new SAP Security Roles
- Created Activity Groups and reviewed the existing Activity-Groups for better security controls. Taken necessary steps to secure the User Master Data.
- Worked on Single Sign-On Solution for SAP Internet Transaction Server.
- Configured the workplace and created roles in workplace and R/3 to support Employee Self Service implementation.
- Lock user ids upon the direction of management or in certain other established situations. When a user departs, user management must notify the security team. The user id should be locked
- Maintained the Security Audit logs and setting the Audit log Parameters.
- Assisted the basis team in Going Live checks during the implementation of the APO and BW systems.
- Created roles based on the Info Cube and Info Area level for BW security.
- Used Audit Information System to perform the audit. Ran reports for critical transactions and objects.
Environment: SAP 4.0B, SAP 4.6c, CRM 3.0, Windows 2000
QA Analyst / Tester
- Prepared and executed test plans, edited and debugged test procedures to establish baseline. Interacted with coding team to report and correct errors.
- We performed manual testing for functional acceptance and system testing, checked GUI components and Bitmaps in baseline test, generated different TSL Scripts for functionally testing of applications, performed integration testing and regression testing, and also responsible for test documentation.
Environment: Oracle 7.3, Developer 2000, Windows NT, and Winrunner.