To seek a position as a strong Sr. SAP ABAP Technical Developer on a SAP implementation and support team, which can utilize my experience and give chance to develop new functional and technical skills.
- Certified ABAP Consultant with 10+ years SAP experience in 5 implementation, enhancement, developing and support of SAP applications for SD, FICO, PS, PM, WM, QM,MM & HR (PA,PD,TM,OM) on SAP ECC 6 and lower versions.
- Proven strong SAP ABAP experience upgrading, implementing and supporting in SAP ECC 6.
- Experience in working with mythology and best SAP practice under Deloitte, Accenture, SAP America
- Over 14 years of extensive technical IT experience in Analysis, Gap Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementing and supporting the SAP R/3 & Legacy systems for industries: Chemicals and petrochemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Media Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Medical Supplier, Winery, Paper Products, Education programs.
- Experienced in analyzing the complicated business processes and converting the RICEF/ FRICE Functional Specifications into Technical Specs/Design Documents, Coding, Debugging and Unit Testing.
- Expertise in Interactive reports, ALV, Logical Databases, User Exits, Data dictionary, customized transactions, screen and menu painter, function module, performance tuning & ABAP Queries.
- Some experience in ABAP Web Dynpro, CATT, interfaces with Confidential rebates and chargebacks
- Experience in creating interfaces with SAP XI using ABAP Proxy. Interfaces with Ariba Buyer.
- Experience in managing all stages of data migration from data analysis to pre go - live validations, user acceptance testing, user sign-off, Cut-Over plans, migrating to Dev/QA/ Prod landscapes, and post go-live validations.
- Strong knowledge of SAP Master Data, Transactional data , Logistics, Bins, Inventory, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Purchase Info Records, Source Lists, Scheduling Agreements, BOMs (Standard, Component, Super, Multilevel) Routings, PPM, MRP, Kanban, Phantoms, Catalogs, Articles, Components, Stranded parts, A/R, A/P, G/L, ECM (Engineering Change Management), PLM (Product Life Cycle Management), and Variant configuration - Classification, Material Master, BOMs.
- Functional knowledge of MM, IM, WM, QM, PP, SD, FI, CO, HR, SRM, SCM modules from data migration view point.
- Expertise in HR module specific development like writing reports & interfaces using LDBs, Infotypes and Macros.
- Very strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills to resolve and fix the production issues in functional areas Sales Distribution, Supply Chain Mgmt., Finance Accounting, Warehouse Mgmt.
- Experience in dialog programming, using techniques like Tabstrip,Table Control, etc
- Extensive experience in design and development of Data Dictionary Objects, Domains, Data Elements, Structures, Views etc.
- Experience in giving support on Call rotation.
- Able to work with limited supervision & good team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working in deadline-driven environment and delivering the objects in time.
- Highly motivated, strong work ethics, strong analytical skills & become immediately productive in the assignments.
ABAP Workbench: ABAP Objects (OOPs), Reporting, Screen painter & Function Builder.
ABAP Dictionary: Create Domains, Data elements, Structures & Custom tables.
Web Technology: ABAP Web dynpro
Conversions: LSMW & BDC Call transaction & Batch Input, CATT
Interfaces: BAPI, RFC, IDOC, Workflow, Data Extraction for Legacy system, with Middleware and Ariba Buyer
Report Writing: ALV Grid Reports, Interactive Reports, Classical report & SAPScript.
Dialog Programming: Infotypes, Custom Development of transaction Screens and Validations
Forms: Adobe Forms, Smartforms & SAPscript, barcode label printing
Enhancements: Enhancement Framework (Explicit & Implicit), BADI (Object Oriented), User Exits (CMOD, SMOD), SPAU & SPDD.
Debugging: ABAP Debugger and SQL Trace.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
SAP ECC 6.0 - Production Support
- Formulated and developed data migration strategies and work plans for new plants.
- Provided assistance for GAP analysis and supported new technical processes.
- Implement new plants and perform data migration of Vendors, Materials, Source list, Purchasing Info records Warehouse number, Storage types, Storage sections, storage bins and finally quantity using BAPI, BDC recording, LSMW and IDOC, create Customer equipment cards using Sales Documents, wrote abap programs, API interface and Service reports and Analysis for customer support.
Confidential, Thomasville, GA
SAP ECC 6.0 - Production Support
- Developed data definitions, cleansing and migration activities for SAP applications.
- Implemented migration action plans in SAP installations with functional guidance.
- Analyzed and resolved software problems with immediate action including IDOC and Workflow issues..
- Reviewed and formulated business requirements, processes and specifications includes Service Mgmt.
- Responsible for data migration and conversion activities such as extraction, transforming, migrating, validating and reconciliation of data.
- Developed data migration approach and strategies.
- Provides guidance to internal IT key users to design and develop data loaders / templates to fit the business requirements.
- Developed validation programs to cross check all the data before and after the data loading.
- Identifies problematic areas and conducts research to determine the best course of action to correct data.
- Identify the Procurement and Sales Order forms and ALV reports that will be created.
- XI reads and transfers to R/3 via IDOC ORDERS04 to create the sales order
- Create technical specs for RICEFW objects from old 4.6 system.
Confidential, Brea, CA
SAP ECC 6.0 - Production support
- Finance Accounting and Warehouse Management modules; including object oriented programming on FI reports, SD extracts, changes to Transfer Orders, Order Confirmation and Contract forms, develop XI reads and transfers to R/3 via IDOC ORDERS04 to create the sales order, create SIS product hierarchy reports, modify mobile sales interface, modify MM ABAP queries(consignment and inventory),reports of SD rebates and commissions for Confidential, modify customized pricing reports and RFCs, create LSMW for Customer master update.
- Perform configuration on output types, output determination, condition records, define payment terms and in Service Management set up call backs in sales orders.
- Technical development for SD and Project Systems modules.
- Conversion programs for Open Contracts and Open Projects, object oriented programming, abap objects on creation of Sales Orders and Project Systems ALV reports, changes to text elements and technical support.
- Modify Adobe and Smarforms Purchase Order, Invoice forms. Create ALV reports on Process Orders, Planned Orders, Costing run to aid in Planning and Scheduling.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ and Long Beach, CASAP ECC 6.0 production support
- Gathered business requirements from key super end users and business analysts and translate them to a comprehensive data solution design.
- Developed and prepared the documentation for varies RICEFW objects includes SD, MM, FICO,abap objects,APO, ALE, workflow objects to be integrated and updated (with Solution Manager documents, Functional/Technical Specification, Code signoff, Unit test scripts).
- Coded(includes object oriented programming), testing, and integration of conversions using LSMW for Open Sales Orders, Open Purchase Orders, Open A/R items, Open A/P items. Update Product Hierarchies.
- Create HR interfaces with Web dynpro ABAP for ADP and TIBCO and BW for Purchase Order(validates and generate PO).
- Created Adobe and Smartform forms included Customer Invoice, Delivery Note, Sales Quotation, Order Confirmation, Returns, Purchase Order, Dunning Letters and Customer Account Statements.
- Track services and provide support for service operations(Service Management).
Confidential, osta Mesa,CASAP ECC 6.0 production support
- SAP release ECC 6.0 Work remotely on ALV reports and monitor workflow activities to support SD and FI modules.
- SAP ECC 6.0 release. Support of AGI Educational Alliance Program - in FI/CO and SD modules.
- Defined solutions and developed technical specifications for enhancements of function modules, user exits, and ALV reports. Update documents in Solution Manager. Enhance pricing user exits for freight based on transportation zone.
- Integrated enhancements of interfaces, forms, user exits, function modules related to online authorization and settlement for A/P, A/R, G/L.
- Created RFC in SAP R/3 System (Send Data to SAP PI-employee data).
- Support Payment Card Management & Analytics (PCMA) software of Process credit card payments, Post incoming and transfer payments, Batch processing of credit card payments on open AR accounts.
- Enhanced Automatic Payment via Payment Card project, Accounts Receivable adjustments.
- In Accounts Receivables auto payment card process, updated methods, change class, interfaces with ABAP objects.
Confidential, Burbank, CASAP ECC 6.0 production support
- SAP upgrade to ECC 6.0. Part of the technical team for Sales and Distribution Systems and Financial Accounting.
- Developed and prepared the documentation for varies RICEF objects includes A/R ABAP objects to be integrated and updated
- Coded(object oriented programs),testing, and integration of A/R ALV reports, A/R forms, and open A/R invoices conversions with LSMW.
- Wrote queries and extracts in SD and FI areas.
- Analyzed and resolved program defects as encountered in the System, Regression, and Operational Testing phases of the upgrade project. Improve Invoicing functionality.
Fluor, Aliso Viejo CA
SAP ECC 6.0 production support
- Created ALV reports, object oriented programs; modified interface, RFCs, BAPIs, BADIs, SAP IDOC for Master production order, XI for Idocs, Function Modules, Enhancement Spots, ABAP objects, Web methods,Netweaver.
- In Project Systems screens add 'security authorization ABAP object'.
- Changed interfaces of objects in transaction code PFCG (security).
- Enhancements in automating create security roles for Projects, Cost Centers; verify roles for use in service request.
- Modified Procurement forms such as Purchase Orders, Request for Quotations, Contracts, Goods Receipt, Return to Vendor, Reject Letters using Smartforms.
- Created Purchase Order forms for United Kingdom with Adobe Lifecycle Designer.
- Configuration changes on output procedures for procurement forms and pricing for DMR documents and create order type and DIP profiles; create pricing condition table, access sequence for Order to Cash Processing.
- Debug calculate prices and cost for contracts (transaction code DP91) and debug Resource related billing for Make-to-order production.
- User exits and enhancements on pricing access sequence for debit memo requests in Sales Order processing.
- Supported and monitored Sales orders, Purchase Orders, Invoices, Deliveries workflow activities.
- Supported EDI IDOCs on Project Systems, HR org management and Cost Centers business units. HR interface to ADP.
- Performance fine tuning on ALV and interactive reports, extracts and interfaces.
Confidential, Costa Mesa, CASAP ECC 6.0 production support
- Support the SAP R/3 release 4.7 Sales and Distribution System, Financial Accounting System, Materials Management System, Project Systems, HR organization management reporting.
- Tasks involved invoice reprinting, invoice verification process, pricing reports, conversions of material master records, sales order history extracts, HR interface to ADP, accounting documents extracts, customer master download files, SQL(Structured Query Language) queries, QA programs for production moves, analysis programs for archiving, performance fine tuning of reports, extracts, interfaces in SD area.
- Remotely supported the SAP Sales and Distribution System, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, QM, Materials Management, Project Systems modules; defined solutions and implemented enhancements for ALV reports, conversions of materials via LSMW, shop floor traveler forms, material loads via RMDATIND, performance fine tuning on reports, user exits in valuation checks for partial receipts and service center orders, modified Invoice and Delivery Note with Smartforms.
- SAP R/3 Release 4.7 Support the SAP Sales and Distribution System and Financial Accounting System by defining solutions and implement enhancements for sales order processing, billing, EDI IDOCs, monitor workflow activities.
- Part of the technical team for the Warehouse Management and Bar Coding Implementation Project in SAP R/3 Release 4.7
- Worked with WM/MM/PM Functional and End-User groups to define and gather the business requirements for conversions.
- Prepared documentations for various RICEF objects to be integrated, updated Functional and Technical Specification and Unit test scripts.
- Finalized functional specifications for mapping Material Types, Serialization, Classification, Item Category, Valuation Types, data mapping of materials for conversions, wrote technical specs, upload master materials via RMDATIND and BDC sessions; define the plans for data conversions of BOMs, Work Centers, and transactional data conversions of open purchase orders, purchase requisitions, production orders, open sales orders; used LSMW tool for data migrations. .
- Create RGA labels and RGA forms with Smartforms. Enhance radio frequency transactions for the use of mobile data entry for receiving in the warehouses.
- SAP R/3 Release 4.7c. An Aerospace and Defense project, support the Materials Management, PM, HR (Personnel Benefits-Org management area), and Sales Distribution System.
- Defined solutions and developed technical specifications for master data loads of purchase orders and materials via LSMW. Use BAPIs and BDC recordings for creation of sales orders, invoices, purchase orders, goods receipts.
- Used Smartforms to create invoices, purchase orders, delivery note and goods receipt forms.
- Configuration changes on Picking List, Network User in Purchase Order, output medium.
- Conducted performance fine tuning on ALV reports and interfaces.
- Mentored and trained client employees on Smartforms, function modules, flow of purchase orders creation.