13 + years of experience in SAP industry which includes 2 years in SAP HANA, 13 years in Basis, 3 years on GRC, 5 years on Redwood and 8+ years in SAP Security (PFCG Roles, SSO Configuration, LDAP and CUA configuration) with 7 full life cycle implementation projects.
SAP Basis /Security/HANA/BOBJ Architect
- 13 years of IT experience with 12 years experience in SAP BASIS & NetWeaver administration and system administration. Four Full life cycle projects comprise of Installation, Implementation, Upgrade Migration and support
- Extensive BASIS Administration experience with SAP 4.6B, 4.6C, 4.7EE, ECC 5.0 & 6.0, NW 04, 7.01 & 7.2,7.31,7.4 Solution Manager 4.0 & 7.0 EHP1,7.1, XI 3.0, PI 7.0/7.2/7.3/7.4 , BW 3.5, BI 7.0 7.31/7.4 , Live cache, SRM, CRM, SCM and EPM, GRC, BOBJ and BODS Installed SAP ECC6.0 EHP7, SAP PI 7.4, SAP BW 7.4, SAP Solution Manager 7.1, BOBJ 4.1 (SP4), SAP Adobe server (NW 7.4) over SAP HANA Database.
- Expertise in Project Planning, Estimation, Capacity Planning, Disaster Recovery Planning, Hardware Sizing and Performance Tuning of Sap System
- Anticipate the critical issues and worked along with the Business, Functional and Technical team for building the effective road map and achieving the key milestones
- Implementation experience on SAP products like ECC, BW,CRM, Solution Manager, BI, PI, Enterprise Portal, SCM, BO, BPC, GRC, MDM, Sap Console on Windows/Unix
- Homogenous and Heterogeneous system copy
- Experience in SAP System Upgrade
- Unicode conversions for NW04S BI systems on oracle and sun zones
- Worked on BI, PI, SCM and Portal version upgrade from 7.01 to 7.31, using SUM tool
- Oracle upgrade from 10g to 11g on both window and Unix system s
- Executed Many Oracle and SAP executables copy and build new SAP systems.
- Performed Hardware Migration, SAN migration and Datacentre migration s
- Proficient in Server migration from HP - UX to SUSE Linux for BI, CRM, ECC, GRC, GTS, SCM and Redwood
- Expertise in fresh or new system builds.
- Expertise in performance improvement by tuning SAP memory parameters and DB performance.
- Day to day activities like background jobs, spool requests, tablespace extends, table stats and table reorg.
- Worked on multi-level end user security complex and single roles with different regions, authorization objects, values and reporting authorizations, assignment of users to profile.
- Installed and Configured SLT Server and BODS to replicate the data between Source to Target (HANA) systems.
- Expertise in DB patches, ad-on components, backup and recovery using HANA Studio.