- Highly motivated, Result oriented professional with a solid experience of 9 Years in SAP R/3 platform working as SAP Functional consultant on various projects and as Organizational change management and training consultant on others. Experience in a variety of business industries such as cement, printing, elevators, banking… Has worked in SAP projects involved in End to End Life Cycle Implementations .
SAP Sales & Distribution Module: Full Lifecycle implementation of the SD module. Areas of expertise Master data, Basic functions, Sales, Shipping, Transportation, Billing, CRM, Variant configuration, Pricing, credit management.
SAP Materials Management Module: Areas of Expertise Purchasing cycle, Inventory management, Bill of material configuration, Purchase pricing.
Sap Organizational Change Management: Areas of Expertise Training and enablement, Leadership and stakeholders, Communications, Business readiness, Business process management, Team effectiveness.
Integration between logistics and Finance, Costing, Business Intelligence, Abap: Areas of Expertise Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable, Cost centers, Creation of reports, helping in setting up custom applications.
Sap functional and Education consultant
- Configure the Sap implementation as per the users’ request
- Implement variant configuration, pricing, and a complicated billing scenario for their complex sales and distribution business processes.
- Assists external consultants daily in the implementation of the software.
- Organizational change management role in helping the users switch from the legacy to the sap methodology.
- Creation of training documents and supporting the users especially in the variant configuration aspect of the SD module and its connection with the CRM.
Sap Project manager
- Business processes efficiency analysis and implementation.
- Apply new business processes on new SAP software implementation and CRM.
- Assists external consultants in the implementation of the SAP Software
- Train users on the SAP software.
- Big Organizational change management role in aiding employees to switch from the legacy system to SAP.
SAP OCM Consultant / Senior Trainer
- Prepare training documents in Materials Management for the end users and the key users.
- Prepare Workforce performance Builder recordings on the system with in depth on screen explanations.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations in Material Management for Training classes.
- Conduct training for key users and end users in Confidential in the main branch and for users across different branches.
- Had a user satisfaction score of 10/10 for the trainings performed during all that period.
SAP Sales & Distribution Team Lead
- Implementation of the Sales & Distribution module for CDS by leading a team of 3 to complete a successful and challenging rollout.
- Leading the Integration tests with other modules.
- Prepared Training documents and conducted Training for all the processes to the Client’s key users and end users.
- Worked on many forms required by the Client. (Coupons, SO, Loading slip, invoices…)
- The Erp implementation was labeled as the most successful from all the implementations of the mother company around the world.
SAP Sales & Distribution Consultant
- Implemented the dispatch process for the cement in the company with an integration with the weigh bridge application.
- Designed a hierarchy structure in the company for the roles to be given to the users in order to have the scratch card/dispatch process securely implemented with no breach.
- In - depth testing of all the SD processes required by the customer.
- Integration tests with other modules.
- Prepared training documents and use cases for the users for future use after support and after go live.
- Conducted Training for all the processes to the Client’s key users and end users.
- Worked on many forms required by the Client. (Loading order, delivery note…)
SAP Sales & Distribution and Materials Management Consultant
- Collaborated and conducted Gap analysis for SD, PP, MM, PM, CRM, FI, CO with the client.
- Implemented the Sales & Distribution and the Materials management module in full in all the phases of the project.
- Prepared training documents and conducted trainings to the SD and the MM users.
- Had a big part in implementing SAP CRM for the client and integrating with the SD module.
- Worked on many forms required by the Client.
- Made sure UAT test goes smooth and integrates all scenarios between the modules perfectly.
- SD Customer Support for all the lebanese branches.
Lexmark and HP Product manager
- Market analysis and study per Country (Middle East & Africa) and per channel degment
- Setting periodically a business Plan to be implemented by the sales team.
- Monitoring Sales Performance per Country and Channel Segments and update sales team initiatives accordingly.
- Sales team training done every month.
- Exceeding Sales target every quarter.
- Conducting important meetings with high valued customers to retain them and to acquire new ones.