- SAP consultant with 10+ years of experience in RICEFW objects using ABAP/4 and Webdynpro.
- Led, managed and appraised team of geographically dispersed software developers.
- Designed & Developed solutions for different functional areas like HCM, SD, MM, FICO, PP,FM
- Responsible for optimizing and fine - tuning programs and applications for efficient and faster processing using SQL Trace, Runtime trace, SQL monitor, code inspector and debugger.
- Exhaustive experience in data migration team from legacy to SAP using LSMW, BDC, and BAPI.
- 7 years of executive level interaction managing resources, requirements, and schedules
- Experience in enhancing standard SAP using BADIs, enhancement spots and exits.
- Efficient in OOPS Programming with thorough understanding of MVC architecture
- Extremely efficient in debugging and troubleshooting
ABAP/4 Tools: RICEFW, Data Dictionary, Application Hierarchy, Function modules and groups, Screen and Menu Painter, Transport Organizer, Transactions, Report Painter, batch programming, Conversions, SAP NW Gateway, Dialog Programming, ABAP objects
ERP: SAP R/3 4.7, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0
Data migration: BAPI, BDC, LSMW, RFCs, Data validation and conversion.
Cross Application: BAPI, creation and consumption of Restful services (ODATA - Gateway Service), ALE, IDOCs and IDOC Extension, inbound and outbound interfaces
WebDynpro Application: Creation of custom WebDynpro applications, workflow integration, POWL queries.
Reports: Classic and Interactive reports using Report writer and ALV Grid/List, SAP Query, procedural as well as object oriented methodology.
Workflow: custom workflow up to 2 levels and troubleshooting
Enhancement Framework: User Exits, Functional Module exits, customer exits, BADIs, enhancement spots.
Test Tools: Old and Advanced Debugger, Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace.
SAP Senior Consultant
- Fine-tuned multiple SD and MM reports in terms of stability by optimizing using SQL Trace.
- Worked on ALV reports to handle multiple scenarios for SD module
- Developed interface programs to write PO data on the application server.
- Formalized code review process as per industry standards, responsible for developing and maintaining SAP design and technical specification documents
Technical Project Manager
- Developed and optimized SQL scripts and stored procedure to support large scale state assessment services.
- Facilitated UT, SAT, SQA and UAT and served as project manager with complete responsibilities for project reviews, management and schedule, maximizing the ROI.
SAP Senior Consultant
- Consumed RESTful services published by UI5 using Gateway service builder
- Applied OSS notes with thorough study of the system
- Exhaustively worked on inbound interfaces to parse XML generated on application server by legacy system
- Performed defect tracking and reporting, facilitating prompt turnaround for resolution.
SAP Assistant Consultant
- Interacted with the client to understand and analyze their system, providing solutions to transform it into existing multi-tenant environment.
- Appraised the team of 15 software developers by setting rational goals, managed conflicts during the process by providing feedback by highlighting areas of improvement.
- As a technical lead, was a single point contact for all the stakeholders facilitating UAT, SAT (Integration), cut over plan, pre and post production activities.
- Was responsible for designing and developing applications along with Unit test planning and documentation
- Created CDS Views to Display Employee details,generated OData services Consuming OData service in Fiori App.
- Using ABAP Webdynpro, designed and developed ESS and MSS portals essential for HCM modules.
- Designed and developed interactive reports to list the actions carried on an employee.
- Modified the standard SAP system using BADIs and POWL for Time module.
- Used SAP Locks to avoid concurrency while updating employee records.
- Exhaustively used Function module HR INFOTYPE OPERATION to update employee actions.
- Created custom program to send emails to the employees and the managers as they approach the appraisal deadline using standard function module.
- Used BADIs and customer exit to enhance the PMS functionality.
- Designed Smartforms to display employee specific details.
- Created and integrated custom Webdynpro application created with workflow.
- Created driver program for Payroll processing using pe01 for HR Payroll module, accomplishing accurate payroll results.
- Used BDC, BAPI and LSMW for data migration of master and transactional data to SAP.
- Used logical database (LDB) to fetch employee details using macros for HR modules.
- Optimized complex reports, drastically reducing the processing time and improving performance from 2 transactions a minute to 67 transactions a minute. Performance increased by 3350%.
- Accelerated the code review process by enhancing the standard variant for Code inspector, reducing the overall activity time by 75%.
- Identified problems in the roll out projects and developed strategies doing impact analysis
SAP Analyst Programmer/Senior Team member
- Facilitated the Unit testing and the User Acceptance testing in a timely and planned manner, with resolution to the defects in the defined SLAs.
- Enhanced the standard MM01 screen to incorporate additional data from the material master.
- Configured ALE IDocs to accept Sales data from the vendors into the system.
- Created interface to populate the vendor data into SAP system using inbound interface.
- Extended standard IDocs to enhance the standard SAP functionality
- Independently developed reports and smartforms to support the business needs pertaining to the SD, FI and MM cycle.
- Identified client/customer development needs in the areas of Smart Forms, for printing to the exact requirements.