- Sharp, Motivated, Multi - skilled, Top-producing SAP Basis and Technical architect with 9 Years of comprehensive experience of designing, developing and deploying architectures and infrastructure for Enterprise software applications.
- Over 3+ years of experience in US Manufacturing industry with emphasis on improving efficiency, productivity and consistency of SAP products integrated for Confidential Company.
- Designing and planning various release cutovers for Basis activities. Includes estimation and planning system installs, system upgrades along with Basis runbooks.
- Specialization in SAP system installation e.g. ECC 6.0 EHP 7, SAP PI/PO 7.4, CRM 7.0 EHP 3, SRM 7.0 EHP 3, EWM 9.1, TM 9.1, EM 9.1, IDM 8.0, Solution Manager 7.1, Redwood CPS, CLM, MII, TREX, etc.
- Installation performed on various OS/DB platform e.g. Linux/HANA, Linux/DB2, Linux/ASE, HP-UX/Oracle, Windows/Oracle, and Windows/MS-SQL.
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS 10 and SPS 11, installation and upgrade. HANA Live for SAP ECC installation. SAP HANA Replication setup and DR Testing.
- SAP LT Replication server setup from source NetWeaver or Business suite systems to SAP HANA Database (BW System). Configuration of SAP LT Replication server for SAP ECC and MS SQL Server (CDC replication).
- Installation and configuration for LVM 2.1 and LaMa 3.0 SP1. Configure post copy automation process.
- Performing SAP upgrades (Version, EhP, SPS) for Business suite components (ECC, CRM, SRM, SCM) and NetWeaver components for both ABAP and Java Systems. This includes using Software update manager’s nZDM technology. Worked along with SAP for ECC 6.0 EhP 7 SPS upgrade using SUM’s ZDO methodology.
- BW HANA Migration using parallel export and import for NW BW 7.3 on DB2 to HANA 1.0 SP05. BW 7.3 Migration + Upgrade to BW 7.4 using DMO for SUM.
- Oracle Patch set upgrade (10.2.0.2 to 10.2.0.4/ 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206) and SAP Bundle Patch Upgrade
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 configuration and operation (Basic configuration, MSC, EWA, Technical Monitoring, etc.). Performed Solution Manager Upgrade to 7.2. Proficient in analyzing performance trends using Wily Introscope manager.
- SAP PI Advanced adapter engine (AEX) administration e.g. ESR Content import, SLD maintenance along with CR/CIM updates, CTS+ configuration, Setup encryption/SSL, initial configuration for ABAP systems, etc.
- Configured and worked on Redwood Job scheduling. Performed CPS to BPA 9.0 upgrade.
- SAP MII installation and configuration with ABAP systems. Monitoring various MII related tasks e.g. Scheduler, Data services, Message services, Query Caching. Also working with MES team to identify data transfer via different interfaces.
- SAP UI Masking (GUI) and SAP UI5 Masking for Gateway and Fiori.
- SAP Fiori 2.0 Upgrade
- TREX designing and integration for ECC (SES), CLM (Embedded Search) and SRM (Embedded Search). TREX 7.1 sizing and installation on multiple hosts. TREX Reconnect procedure post system refresh.
- Sybase ASE 15.7 install and upgrade to 16.0.
- BowBridge Antivirus 3.0 installation and configuration for both ABAP and JAVA systems.
- Installation and configuration of IBM Optim Analyzer for WRICEF code comparison.
- SMP 3.0 Installation on ASE 15.7 database
- GRC 5.3 Access Control configuration for CUP, SPM and RAR.
- SAP Security related activities which includes role creation and assignment to users. Identify and resolve security related issues.
- Working experience with AutoSys Job scheduling tool to run SAP ABAP Jobs and Linux scripts for managing interfaces.
- Esker Fax solution setup.
- Excellent working experience in projects adhering to waterfall and agile methodology. Possess experience of working in Sprint, Scrumban and Kanban methodology.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- SAP Implementation (Sizing and Installation)
- SAP System Upgrade
- OS/DB Migration (BW HANA Migration)
- DBA ( Oracle, HANA, MS SQL Server, DB2)
- SAP Performance-tuning
- SAP System Refresh
- Project management
- Offshore team liaison
- Requirements analysis
- Training & mentoring
- Installation Tools
- Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM)
- SWPM System copy/rename/split option
- HDB LCM
- Oracle Run installer
- Upgrade Tools
- Software Update Manager (SUM)
- DMO for Software Update Manager
- Maintenance Planner/ optimizer
- Side Effects report (SER) generation.
- JAVA SP Dependencies analyzer
- Upgrade Dependency Analyzer
- Administration Tools
- SAP GUI Transactions
- SAP HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Cockpit
- Java Config tool
- Telent, GUI Console
- XPI Inspector
- Monitoring Tools
- SAP Solution Manager Technical Monitoring
- SAP CCMS Alert Monitor
- NimSoft (File system)
- SAP DBACOCKPIT
- Wily Introscope Manager
- Job scheduling and monitoring Tools
- Reporting & Analytic Tools
- MS Excel
- MS Power point
- Defect Tracking and Ticketing Tools
- HP ALMQC
- HANA 1.0
- Sybase ASE 15.7 and 16.0
- Oracle 9i/10g/11g
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2012
- Operating Systems
- Linux (RHEL)
- Windows XP/7/8.1/ Server 2008/2012
- Programming Languages
- Core Java (J2SE5.0)
SAP Technical Architect and Sr. Basis Consultant
- Designing and planning various release cutovers for Basis activities. Includes estimating and planning system installs, system upgrades along with Basis runbooks.
- Perform SAP upgrades to meet release requirements. Some instances of SAP Upgrades (ECC 6.0 EHP 7, SRM 7.0 EHP 3, CRM 7.0 EHP 3, BW Upgrade 7.5, SNC 7.0 EHP 4, EWM 9.3, TM 9.3, EM 9.2, PI 7.3 EHP 1, EP 7.3 EHP 1, GTS 10.0, SCM 7.0 EHP 4)
- Perform Add-on upgrades e.g. Vistex, Personas, TM Collaboration Portal, Fiori 2.0, PLVAT, etc.
- Perform landscape refresh including all SAP modules. Maintain and update post refresh documentation based on individual SAP application.
- Configure SAP LT Replication server to SAP HANA (BW SAP system) from other source systems in the landscape. Configure CDC Replication from SAP ECC system (on DB2) to MS SQL server database. Monitor and troubleshoot any issues related to real-time replication.
- Perform and support other specialized application upgrades e.g. CLM/Sourcing 10.0, Redwood BPA 9.0, MII 15.0, Open text ADA/ECM 10.5, Open Text VIM 7.5, Onapsis, etc.
- Setup post copy automation using LaMa 3.0. Customize and update task setup list.
- Perform export control masking of data using Gold client tool during each data refresh performed from Production system.
- Setup and support output management systems e.g. Loftware and, Cypress printing. Esker Fax solution setup.
- Support and troubleshoot performance and integration issues related to release cutovers, PIT testing and data loads.
SAP Basis and Security Specialist
- Perform configuration and administration of GRC 5.3 Access Control which includes, CUP workflow changes, Firefighter maintenance, RAR Rule set updates, Role upload in CUP, Role/Profile approver setup, User access review setup, etc.
- Perform SAP Security role maintenance in ECC 6.0 EhP5 for FI, MM, CO and PS Modules.
- PI Role setup based on interface access.
- Setting up Background Jobs for data transmission from legacy system to SAP using Autosys tool.
- Autosys integration to SAP Linux server. Autosys user creation and access provisioning.
SAP Basis Consultant
- SAP Production Support to multiple system landscapes with Oracle 10g/11g as the Database and HP-UX B.11 as the Operating system.
- Perform Database upgrade from 10g to 11g for different Kernel versions. Oracle Client installation, Database Patch set upgrade, Database Bundle patching (SBP) using MOPatch tool. Database parameter changes
- Perform Redo-Log administration, Enable/Disable Archive Log. Perform Table Re-organization and Index rebuilding, Index compression, Update statistics for table.
- Conduct quarterly system refresh: Homogeneous system copy for ECC (R/3) system. Oracle database restore method. Homogenous system copy for SRM, CRM, APO and BI system. Live Cache restore in case of APO system. Export and Import of Java in case of BI system. Post refresh activities specific to component
- Perform other administration tasks: SAP Connect administration, SMTP Email node creation, SMTP Parameter setting in profile parameter. Printer installation in SPAD, Unix commands to check the status of prints to the host printer, PDF printer configuration, File printer configuration, Barcode and Label printing from SAP.
- Perform activities related to TMS: CMS Configuration in XI 3.0. Exchange profile parameter changes, Configuration in Transport Studio. CTS+ configuration for Enterprise portal in coordination with Solution Manager. Configuring the CTS deploy web service, Http connection, Transport organizer web ui, configuring the Transport Landscape.
- Performed TREX 7.1 installation and configuration.
- Configure OSS message connectivity for SAP Access: SAP Router configuration, Opening SAP Service Connection, Raising SAP OSS message (Priority based), Applying SAP License and Maintenance certificate, S-user Id creation and proper access assignment, SSCR Key registration (Register developer and Object key registration), SAP Software downloads.
SAP Basis Consultant
- SAP Hardware Migration from HP-UX 11i v1.6 to HP-UX 11i v3 Superdome servers for complete Confidential Landscape.
- System Installation (ECC 6.0 EhP 4, BI 7.0, SRM 7.0, XI 3.0 and Solution Manager 7.0 EhP 1) on new hardware, perform DB install and upgrade to required patch level. Perform Database refresh to transfer data.
SAP Basis support admin
- SAP Production Support to three system different landscapes that included versions ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, EP 7.0 and SRM 4.0 with Oracle 9i as Database and Windows NT as the Operating system.
- Background Job scheduling, Action to be taken for cancelled, long running Jobs, Job cancellation due to ABAP dump analysis.
- Printer troubleshooting, Deleting Old spool request, Checking spool consistency and TemSe Consistency, Concept of TemSe Database.
- Client creation, Client Copy, Client export and Client Import, Client import post actions, Client deletion, checking the client copy logs.
- Kernel file download from Service Market Place, Upgrading Kernel with the latest one.
- SAP Security - User Administration
- Finance GL reporter restricted access, Restriction at account level.
- BI security Management.
- User License Management
- Configure and operated Central User Administration for Role provisioning.