- 10 years of experience in SAP with ASAP methodology, all phases of the Implementation lifecycle.
- Expert in configuration, testing and deployment of SAP SD module with Pricing & Confidential including integration points across the SAP Modules like MM, PP, FICO, LE and SCM.
- Expert with Confidential Transaction IP module as well as DMR and DMP modules.
- Successful track record of managing small to mid - size projects within given timelines.
- Successful business analyst managing business requirements workshops and true middleman between business management and technical team management.
- Managed automation testing projects using SAP TAO, HP Quality Center, QTP and eCATT.
- Special experience with SAP HANA, SAP AFS, LSMW and Solution Manager.
- Inbound and Outbound EDI, iDocs and Customization.
- Experienced in development of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Cases, and Test Scenarios.
- Experience and knowledge with systems like UNIX, SQL and Siebel.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Sr. SAP SD Systems Analyst
- Lead & mentored the Transaction IP module test team.
- Gathered requirements from the business management groups of clients by arranging JAD sessions and provide Use cases to the developers for development of new functionalities and enhancements.
- Created functional requirement documents for developers to use it while application design and configuration development.
- Responsible for reviewing functional specifications design documents, test case writing, test execution, reporting and resolving issues, writing release notes & prepare documentation for knowledge transfer
- Analyzed business requirements and business processes in order to create test plan, configure the end to end business scenarios to test and minimize client issues in SAP GUI as well as SAP Portal BSP.
- Created detailed Best practices supporting documents based on the issues Confidential consultants faced while implementation of Confidential SD modules in client system.
- Provided root-cause analysis for bug fixing to the developers with findings, user exits along with the issue tickets.
- Expert with DM Pricing and DM Resources modules. Configured and maintained complex pricing using DMP module - Price Sheets, Price Maintenance, Price Type, Price Simulation, Price Proposal and Price Book. Configured and maintained DMR module with customer, vendor and material attributes and master data set up.
- Configured and maintained SAP SD pricing procedures, access sequences, condition types and condition tables as per the test case requirements and setup.
- Tested Pricing routines including Confidential exclusive 601 & 602 pricing routines to determine agreement pricing into Confidential IP documents.
- Configured and maintained Partner, Material & Revenue Account Determination procedures.
- Reviewed and maintained SAP data structures and append structures as and when needed.
- Tested FI module integration with Confidential ; maintained period profile, open/ close periods. After Accruals & Settlement in Confidential process, verified the accounting documents with details like document type, account number, journal entry, currency conversion and parallel net value.
- Successfully tested SAP AFS specific topics like allocation, seasonality, prepacks and process handling on dimension size with integration to Confidential Data Maintenance module to create AFS master data.
- Managed Regression testing, Performance testing, User Acceptance (UAT) testing and Security testing to comply with SAP America’s standard in each testing cycle to ensure the highest quality product.
- Developed ECATT automation testing scripts for O2C, P2P & Confidential application processes.
- Successfully managed integration testing of Confidential applications with SAP HANA system.
- Review and analyze production support issues and provide break-fix work to developers provide solution to resolve the issues. Created and maintained SAP Notes, custom codes or user exits to provide solution to the end client.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP SD Business Analyst
- As an SME, gathered and analyzed business requirements (functional and technical) by leading information-gathering workshops. Provided support with break/fix work, minor enhancements and troubleshooting for business applications.
- Worked with business process owners, end-users and project team members to effectively implement SAP solutions on schedule
- Configured SD pricing components as well Material master pricing data (Standard price & moving average price) to support the business requirements in SAP ECC.
- Key contributor to the development, implementation and execution of Order to Cash process flow.
- Developed functional specifications associated with system enhancements, interfaces and forms .
- Managed test planning, creation and execution of testing scripts using SAP TAO in coordination with HP Quality Center and provide up to date report of test execution metrics to the PMO.
- Developed regression test cases for workflow processes starting from Supply chain manager to the final DMO Approval to create materials within SAP system.
- Involved with data analysis, maintenance, and problem resolution pertaining to Integrated Supply Chain Planning, Material or Production master data.
Confidential, St.Louis, MO
QA Analyst/SAP SD-MM Tester
- Met with internal customers/SME's as needed to identify applications/tools and requirements for testing including client/system environment requirements.
- Prepared required test deliverables as needed in Quality Center (test plan, test cases, test results)
- Worked with internal operations groups to setup the system and client test environments required for Office 2007, SharePoint2007, and Citrix.
- Worked with Citrix Published Desktop and thin client as well as fat client and made sure that needed applications would work with IE 8 and MS Office 2007.
- Scheduled the testing effort with the SME's and work with the SME's to ensure the testing/certification process is completed on time for each application.
- Conducted application/tool testing as needed, ensuring the testing/certification process is completed on time for each application tested. Logged defects/issues, track resolution in Quality Center.
- Ad-hoc basis: Involved with SAP Unit Testing for workflow process for SD & MM modules and Siebel Unit Testing on ad-hoc basis with other testing teams.
Confidential, Valencia, CA
SAP Data Conversion Analyst
- Complete project of ETL testing including data conversion from legacy system to SAP system.
- Tested and validated Extract, Transform (SQL platform) and Load data from Product Data Management tool to SAP system (used MS Access Macros for Manual Load testing within SAP FI, MM and SD modules). Used LSMW for the data migration.
- Created & executed functional test specifications, test cases and test plans and meet the required timelines for this short-term project.
- Performed data analysis on complex and structural SAP material master, vendor master and customer master and executed test scripts for BOMs, Routings and Open AR.
- Managed identified issues in ADT defect tracking system. Analyze and identify the root cause of the defects by reviewing log files and database tables and work with developers to resolve the issues.
- Wrote and tested SQL queries to pull data from the tables & created MS Access macros for data load.
- Heavy collaboration with product management team, business analysts, other QA team members, developers and process owner to coordinate all testing efforts.
SAP QA Analyst (SD/MM/FICO)
- Prepared test plan which specified testing overview, approach, strategy, roles, responsibilities and scope of testing in Quality Center mainly involving SAP SD, MM, FICO & SCM modules.
- Worked as part of a team that took positive process from Blue Print to Service Level Agreement.
- Conducted automation testing, regression testing, integration testing, system testing, white box testing, enhancements functional testing and end user testing.
- Optimized QTP scripts for Regression testing of the application with various data sources and data types and reviewed automation test logs before the final delivery of automated test scripts.
- Provided complete Root Cause Analysis for all Break Fix work. Tracked defects using Quality Center.
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) requests for any user requirements and change requests.
- Totally involved in Order to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P) and Settlement thru Netting including pricing components for intercompany billing.
- Conducted User Acceptance (UAT) testing with end users and provided End-user training.
- Provided Production support including Help Desk (HD) ticketing and resolution process for SAP related incidents.
SAP SD Tester
- Developed test scripts for various business processes related to SD module Order to Cash (Sales orders/ Deliveries/ Billing) ; Purchase to Pay (Purchase orders / Goods receipt / Payments ).
- Tested Third Party Orders, STO Process, Intercompany Sales as well as the Backward and Forward Scheduling process .
- Heavily tested pricing components for sales order and billing.
- Test procedures created for MM, Invoice verification, MRP, Taxation etc.
- Tested accounts payable scenarios with procure to pay all materials and vendor returns from FI point.
- Tested document reset, reset and reversal, parking document, holding document etc.
- Prepared Unit testing issue log and coordinated with configuration team to resolve them and retest.
- Coordinated with other team leads to test end-to-end test scenarios.