- I offer leadership and expertise for the delivery and maintenance of existing application services, problem management and product/lifecycle management for SAP Security in the SAP and SAP - integrated service areas. In my experiences, I have held the responsibility of IDM developer, primary security architect, security analyst.
- My responsibilities were to migrate currently acquired company s data into the clients SAP Solution including Third Party/Bolt-Ons applications.
- I held the responsibility of importing MM, BOM, ECO, Routing, DIR data into the solution and then working with other threads for ongoing data utilization and consumption.
- Technology Selection and Application Design, defines and factors in performance, scalability, availability, resiliency, security, staffing, skillset, maintainability, testing and cost requirements when making technology selection and architecture design decisions
- Develops solutions that balance cost, schedule, and requirements
- Proactively identifies issues and risks and escalates appropriately
- Recommends and promotes solutions that support industry best practices and that are consistent with corporate standards
- Defines and/or recommends standards, guideline and best practices, identifies opportunities to automate manual processes
- Designs new processes by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Promotes concepts of isolation, extensibility, extendibility, reusability, standardization and consistency, promotes standardization and consistency across user interfaces
- Assists in definition of testing strategy and approach
- Able to effectively collaborate with cross AD Domains, Infrastructure, Architecture and other development teams
- Incorporates diverse perspectives into decisions, openly shares information with others
- Mentors and guides team members in application design and solution choices, generates, encourages, supports and pursues new ideas and creative solutions from others
- Supports team in managing client expectations and resolving issues on time
- Clearly and concisely conveys written and verbal messages; "speaks up respectfully to ask probing questions and express dissenting points of view
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and industry groups
- Is familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban) and leads team in process best practices of chosen methodology
Principal Business Analyst/SAP IDM/SQL Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Working in more than 85 countries and employing approximately 100,000 people who represent over 140 nationalities
- Confidential supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
- I created data extraction(s) used by internal/external teams and used to aid offshore in SAP data clean up and role reconciliation.
- Dashboards were created and presented to leadership using Power BI.
- Standard(s) created for end-user reporting and query(s).
- I also aided in support/root cause for issues presented after the release of the project.
- Some of the issues addressed where security access to functionality, missed user mapping’s and long running job(s)/queries not addressed as in-scope for the project.
- Extensive Knowledge of SAP technical interfacing ALE, RFC, BAPI's, .Net Connector, JAVA Connector, Business Connector, SAP Net Weaver Exchange infrastructure 3.0 ( XI) and SAP Net Weaver process integration 7.0 ( PI).
SAP: ECC 6.0, 5.0, 4.7, 4.6C, 4.6B.
SAP Modules: BW, SD, SCM, SRM, MM, IM/WM, FI, EWM, HR, QM, PP, FI, IS-OIL & AFS.
Cross Applications: ALE, IDOC, EDI, and BAPI.
SAP IDM/SQL Developer
Confidential, Marietta, GA
- In working with offshore and local basis personnel, as the SAP Solutions (CRM, SRM, ECC, etc.) came on-line, they needed to be validated back to the source copy. Landscape design (Sandbox/Development, Development/Quality, Quality/Prod; Development/Maintenance, Maintenance/PreProd, PreProd/Production)
- User table level validation
- Role level Validation
- User to Role Validation
- Aided Basis as Notes needed to be applied, or issues addressed
- Role redesign and development for multitenancy and SOD needs.
- Monitored and addressed needs to support their (threads) initial validation of SAP Solutions as each box/landscape came on-line.
- Go-live mapping and creation of user account(s) with task role(s) assignment
- Aided in the initial IDM/GRC design via supplying supporting user accounts and data manipulation for testing
- User master/profile creation(s) on target system
- HR User Master account creation
- HR Org Changes
- Create/Assign FF Id’s
- HR pull into IDM System Repository
- Segregation of Duties and Audit Compliance Standards checks/reporting
- Facilitated multiple SAP Security lifecycles (Analysis & Conception, Implementation, Quality Assurance & Tests and Cutover).
- Excellent knowledge in profile-based security, structural authorizations, Central User Administration, Computer Aided Test Tool (ECATT/SECATT), Segregation of Duties (SOD), SAP Governance Risk and Compliance
- Performed remediation and mitigation against various risks associated with roles and users
- Monitoring the status of Background jobs, Work Process, health checks, analyze system logs
- SAP IDM Jobs (Creation/Maintenance of Housekeeping Task(s)/Reporting Task(s))
- SAP IDM Job Performance (Java Function/Script(s) vs stored proc(s) and functions within the SQL DB)
- Experienced in SAP IDM workflows including Java scripting for SAP IDM workflows and provisioning, experienced with building and maintaining complex SAP IDM workflows
- IDM 8 Upgrade from v7.2
- Developed Interfaces in SAP by Copying and Modifying standard report program for posting electronic statements with ACH, SWIFT and BAI formats
- Applied OSS note for disabling Hierarchical Access Functionality for pricing
- Excellent knowledge in Rev Track
- Incident tracking/ release management
- Excellent knowledge with Site Minder
- AD LDS integration for portal applications
- Excellent knowledge with Tableau
- R&D, porting current Microsoft SSRS over
- Excellent knowledge with Power BI
- Conversion of Microsoft SSRS Report(s)
- New Development (SAP Licensing Rollup for Company)
- Executive Dash Boards
- Position based role assignments
- Upon HR pull, users to be mapped to business roles that match their position, for those that fallout a remedial process will be created to provide processing
- Revamped Reporting Services (Microsoft SSRS)
- Restructuring the DB (subject matter expert)
- Tuning queries, applying index(s), code review and rewrite for poor performance stored procedures
- Altering how the sourcing data is being feed to reporting Server
- Created reusable processes that align with the way SAP IDM db data is created and stored
- Real-Time Dashboards, roll-up exec. Summaries, end-user / system health tools for heading off data issues
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0 SAP EHS, SAP FPM, SCM EWM, EPC, PI, BW, Ariba
SAP Modules: SD, MM, FICO, PS, EHS, PLM, GTS, TM, PM, QM, WM, Ariba
SAP Security Lead/ Sr. SAP Integration Analyst
Confidential, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Knowledgeable in Material Requirements Planning (MRP) configuration: Production Forecast Planning, Demand Management, Long/Short Term Planning, Consumption Base Planning
- Experience in Manufacturing Execution process - Production Orders, Routing, Multiple levels Bill of Material, Goods Issue/Receipt processes, Inventory Management, Make-to-Stock / Make-to-Order processes, Quality Inspection processes
- Knowledgeable of the end-to-end Supply Chain integration process of PTP and OTC with these modules: MM/ PP/ PS/ SD/ FI/CO/ WM/ QM modules: Account Determination, Logistics Invoice Verification: Incoming Invoices/ERS, Movement Types, Product Costing, Sales Order, Logistics Execution (LE), Pricing Procedures, Production Orders processing, WBS elements, WM structure / Replenishment processes, Quality Inspections processes
- Knowledgeable in Inbound / Outbound Interfaces with third party logistics (3PL) system: Stocks Movements, Inventory Balances, Purchase Orders, Goods Receipts (GR), Material Master, Bill of Material
- Experience in Inventory Management (IM) with Vendor Consignment, Subcontracting Stock and Warehouse Management (WM) processes with 3rd party logistics partners (3PL)
- Experienced in System Integration Test execution and Defects Management with HP Quality Center
- Go-Live activities: Cut-over activities, end-users training documentation. Conducted training classes for super-user and train-the-trainer
- Solution Manager process for Transport Requests Management of multiple SAP landscapes
- Conversion of Master Data Management with LSMW program and WinShuttle: Material Master with Classification, Product Hierarchy, Vendor Master with Classification, Purchasing Info Record, Source List, Bill of Material, Operation Routing, Manufacturer Part Number (MPN), Inventory Balances. Develop SAP Query Reporting for data validation
- Highly knowledgeable of Production Order, BOM, Routing, Subcontracting with integration of Product Costing processes
- Within Role: SAP Security Lead
- Design, create and maintain new security roles as required by business for R/3 BI, HR and CRM
- Provide guidance to business regarding impact of segregation of duties concerns for security changes
- Address and rectify all audit issues related to SAP security
- Provide training and supervision to the user administrator
- Maintain documentation for all processes related to user assignment and change management related to SAP Access
- Technical team lead for SAP Security role review and redesign following RC acquisitions
- Technical lead for SAP Upgrade(s)/patches(s)
- Developed and implemented new processes related to user administration and security role change
- Provided guidance to business team with the security review, compliance and new development
- Ensured completed testing by business users, provided go-live support, maintained documentation
- Liaison for business departments to ensure that SAP changes reflected business processes while still compliant with regulations
- Proactively monitored segregation of duties (SOD) promoting a strong controls environment and implemented detailed processes or internal and external audits
- Proactively monitored Sarbanes/Oxley (SoX) precepts, promoting a strong controls environment and implemented detailed processes or internal and external audits
- Implemented a new security strategy to address changing requirements. Developed small and functionality focused single roles and composite roles that reflected the role-based concept
- Monitored, troubleshoot and processed SAP security access requests