- SAP Sales & Distribution Consultant with 15 years’ experience, which includes 11 years in SAP Consulting in the Manufacturing, Healthcare, Paper and Apparel & Footwear Industries, and 4 years in Product Sales & Marketing (Non - SAP).
- 11 years of extensive SAP experience in implementation as well as support projects. This includes different phases like requirement gathering, design, blue printing, configuration, testing,, document preparation, cutover and hyper care.
- In-depth knowledge of all business processes in the Order to Cash (OTC) cycle and the IS-AFS solution.
- Trained with hands-on experience in S/4 Logistics and Fiori applications.
- Functional expertise in major business activities in OTC such as Order Processing, Pricing, Availability check (ATP), Credit Management, Partner Determination, Rebates, Output Processing, Bill of Materials, Variant Configuration, Inventory Management, Shipping, Billing, Claims and Returns.
- Expertise in AFS specific processes as well as configurations related to Allocation, Value Added Services, Multi Store Orders, Customer Master, Material Master, Grids and Seasons.
- Extensive experience in working on SAP custom Reports, Interfaces, Configurations, Enhancements and Forms.
- Worked on country specific solutions like Argentina Electronic Invoicing process, Brazil Nota Processing and China Golden Tax system.
- Experience in Problem Management, Change Management and Incident Management Processes.
- Deployed Automation ideas which led to business efficiency improvement as well as incident reduction.
- Single-handedly managed and maintained the entire Order Management batch landscape.
- Active involvement in business development activities like responding to RFPs.
TECHNICAL HANDS ON EXPERIENCE:
SAP: ECC 6.0, AFS 6.7, GUI 7.4, S/4HANA 1511, Solution Manager
Non-SAP: Autosys, ServiceNow2.0, Relay 9.0, HP Quality Center
Others: uPerform, MS Office 2016
Advance Support - SD/AFS Consultant
- Involved in fixing the production issues raised globally.
- Prioritization of issues based on the criticality and business impact, along with resolution within the defined SLAs.
- Requirement gathering, functional specification preparation, unit testing and integration testing for system enhancements.
- Coordination with Technical Teams (ABAP, Integration, Basis and Security) for any custom developments and issue analysis.
- Supporting Month End and Year End closure.
- Problem management activities to eliminate the root cause and to fix the recurring issues permanently.
- Change Management activities to deploy bug fixes and enhancements.
- Involved in imparting End user as part of Problem management activities.
- Proposed and implemented many automation ideas to improve business as well as Production Support team’s efficiency, thereby leading to an increase in productivity.
- Proposed and implemented solutions in the business as well as support landscape as part of Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) activities.
- Actively involved in mentoring new joinees and preparing Knowledge artifacts.
- Actively Involved in RFP work and have been a part of several successful pursuits.
SAP SD Consultant
- Involved in client discussions for requirement gatherings and prepared Blue Print documents.
- Deployed custom solutions in line with business requirements.
- Prepared configuration documents and User Documents.
- Was responsible for configurations in the Order to Cash process.
- Prepared Test Scripts and worked with Business and other teams to complete Unit and Integration testing.
- Involved in Cutover activities at the time of system Go-live.
- Worked with various vendors such as ATG and BODS.
- Worked on complex and business critical issues as part of Hyper Care activities.
- Trained the incoming Production Support team to ensure smooth transition.
Team Lead and SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Led a team of 15 consultants.
- Involved in implementing Lean Management Process to minimize the expenditure and increase the profitability, using Make & Spend analysis.
- Queue monitoring and assigning the incidents to team members based on the type and criticality of the incidents.
- Preparing various monthly performance reports like SLA Report, Re-assigned Tickets Data Report, Lean Benefit reports and Monthly Shift Plan Report.
- Achieved >95% E2E SLA adherence in line with the client agreement.
- Configured and worked on various EDI messages related to PO, Order, Delivery and Invoice.
- Involved in the implementation of a new web based application project for creating Sales Orders through online by customers directly (WCAO Project).
- Worked on project specific functionalities like Get Production, Get Load messages.
- Coordination with ABAP team to resolve various issues.
- Resolved critical month end billing issues occurring due to incorrect Tax, Export data, and Pricing.
- Resolved interface related issues occurring between SAP and OTM, PTDi and EDI messaging systems.
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Rebuilt Sales Order Overview report (Cockpit Report).
- Worked extensively on Sales Order Tables as part of Cockpit enhancement.
- Resolved complex issues related to Pricing.
- Worked on VC related issues during sales order creation through OMNI interface.
- Designed user exits at Sales Order and Invoice creation to add Z fields as per the requirement.
- Prepared functional specifications for system changes.
- Ensured SLA adherence of Incidents putting extra efforts as required.
- Prepared SOX documents.
Team Lead and Functional Consultant
- Understood the client’s Business Requirement Design (BRD) Document and prepared the corresponding Functional Specification document.
- Based on the priority of the requirements, divided the project into different phases for better visibility and convenience.
- Worked extensively on Sales Order User exists to add new fields at sales order item level.
- Prepared Functional Specifications with the field logic for each new field.
- Worked on authorization management with Basis/Security team to provide access to the custom fields as per the roles of the Sales and Planners’ team.
- Involved in developing major reports viz. Import Report, Export Report.
- Prepared documentation and delivered End User for all the custom changes.
- SD Configurations to setup the new Plant.
- Setting up standard Sales, Intra Company Stock Transfers as well as Inter Company stock transfers between the Plants of other Locations and New Confidential Plant.
- Setting up of a New Pricing Procedure for Plants Abroad Billings.
- Extensively worked on INTRASTAT, EC Sales List and VAT Reports.
- Worked on Sequential Numbering for invoice documents as per Hungarian Tax Regulations.
- Worked on Shipping Document and Billing Document Outputs (as per Hungarian VAT Regulations)
- Prepared Functional Specifications and worked with the technical team to realize the same.
- Prepared Test Cases and User Documents.
- Setting up New Tax Codes, Tax Procedures as per the European Tax requirements.
- Handled Invoice Sequential Numbering through Technical Enhancements.
- Maintained VAT numbers for all the EU Customers through LSMW.
- Maintained New Tax Classifications in Customer Master.
- Extensively worked on INTRASTAT, EC Sales List, Tax Reports.
- Handled Free of Charge Invoices in a specific way to capture into the Tax Reports by setting up new Condition types.
- Prepared User documentation.
- Involved in Unit Testing as well as Regression Testing along with the users.
- Responsible for interacting with the client, understanding their requirement, and working with the Web Application and Data Base Teams.
- Coordinated with the Web Team, Data Base Team & SAP Technical Team, and explained the Sales Process to design the tool accordingly.
- Worked on BAPI, Reports and configured Pricing Procedures as per the requirement.
- Regression testing to ensure current functionality is not impacted.
- Prepared Test Cases and uploaded onto the QC tool.
- Prepared User Documents.
- Used to handle entire Sales process, Distribution Channel, Availability of Confidential Professional Oral Care Products.
- Conducted promotional Activities to increase the awareness at customer level.
- Responsible for both Billing and Retailing.
- Conducted Oral Health camps through Dental Fraternity on regular basis.
- Achieved sales targets through Distributors, Stockists, and Modern Trade and Retail outlets.
- Handled a team of 8 people which consisted of Coordinators and Exclusive Stockists.
- Interacted with Customers and promoted Dabur products.
- Responsible for both Primary and Secondary Sales.
- Extensive sales follow up with corporate clients to boost Market Share.
- Handled Distribution Network and achieved Sales Targets.
- Launched new products successfully in coastal Andhra and achieved the sales targets beyond 100%.
Medical Service Representative
- Handled the super specialty division for entire coastal region of Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Responsible for Institutional as well as Retail Sales.
- Explored the sales territory and promoted specialized products to the potential Customers.
- Responsible for Primary Sales by handling Distribution Network, and Secondary Sales by promoting the products to key customers / institutions.
- Customer relationship management in order to educate the users on the products, as well as to increase the secondary Sales.