- 25 Years of Consulting experience (10 Years Project Management experience in Construction/Retail Industry and 15 Years of IT/SAP experience)
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with Project / Data / QA Test Management skills.
- Excellent presentation / communications and inter - personal skills to facilitate any SAP services.
- Onshore/Offshore model work experience - Defined scope and managed execution of decentralized functional, integration test cycles with testers residing at offshore locations
- Developed and Implemented testing strategies for FDA regulated/validated and Non validated clients
- Test Architect, Test Manager accountable for test deliverables on multiple SAP Portal, SAP IS and SAP global implementations in the USA, Germany and India.
- Analyzed business process, defined testable business requirements, created RTM, assigned, facilitated test execution, reported, escalated issues and risks for several QA / CAT / Regression test cycles.
- Designed process flow for defect management and helped configure Solution Manager Test Workbench.
- Configured HP ALM (Quality Center); Created automated test scripts using QTP; Created C scripts, parameterize and as a controller coordinated the entire performance testing using HP Loadrunner (LR).
- Functional/Integration knowledge of MM, SD, PM, PP, QM, PI, CO, HR, FI, CO and EH&S modules.
- ETL expert in defining templates, streamline and loading of quality data from legacy or new data to SAP.
- Managed data team, analyzed data in SAP and BW, generated SAP queries and reports, defined security guidelines for compliance and procedures, protocols to create, maintain data in SAP.
- Extensive testing background and deep understanding of the impact of data in SAP leads me to validate and identify incomplete data. Helped clients clean up data to support operations and enhance reporting.
SAP Test Lead
- Defined scope of test cycles in HP-ALM/QC by working with BAs, SMEs & PMO. Organized E2E scenarios for the release, built test sets/scenarios by pulling in test plans created/uploaded into HP-ALM/QC and monitored/reported SAP test execution stats by coding custom reports in HP-ALM/Quality Center.
- Configured the requirements module for handling change request process, email notification functionality and reporting in HP-ALM. Also supported data validation activities by creating SAP queries to select test data out of SAP MM, SD, IP and FI modules.
SAP Data Governance - Sr. Data Custodian
- Demonstrated and influenced business to adapt new approach to migrate legacy class/characteristics data.
- Designed and constructed MDM forms for entering, validating, managing master data in CRUD process.
- Identified DG related scenarios for verifying and test business rules to enhance quality of MM and PM data
- Proposed road map to leverage Informatica to provide data services for real time data governance.
Sr. SAP Master Data Analyst
- Analyze data requests from ECO for accuracy, applicability and create/extend/edit/block MM/SD Master Data for existing manufacturing operations besides supporting global projects to enhance logistics modules.
- Created SAP Queries and enhanced Winshuttle scripts, SAP (MASS/LSMW) transactions, ServiceNow, to triage master data tickets, manage new projects and resolve operational data requests/issues.
- Worked on test data management strategy that captures configuration changes and update rule sheets, data sheet to provide data for testing cycles for new initiatives and data migration for production environment.
SAP Business Support Consultant
- Data Steward in charge of MM Master and transaction data extracts/transformations from legacy to SAP. Helped the deployment from sourcing, mapping, cleansing, transforming data throughout migration process.
- Defined scope, trained and executed functional and E2E business scenarios to identify configuration gaps and data issues. Helped in optimization efforts to improve/update MRP, New Prices, Tax rates, Freights besides setting up new master data through the MDO global governance process for new projects.
- Trained PM and MM users in stabilizing the operations at the mine site in helping them navigate through daily issues by continuous monitoring of configuration and data changes/improvements.
- Define and validate BW reporting to support data governance in data analytics and decision making process.
Confidential, Marlton, NJ
SAP Integration/Test Lead
- Validate current testing processes, procedures and prepare the team for an incremental effort in enhancing business process across the ERP landscape.
- Solution lead conducting workshops for gathering requirements for changes to IMWM-EOD reconciliation process, APO-SPP interfaces/logic to address SAP to SAP and SAP to Non SAP needs .
- Conduct different sessions to evaluate requirements, confirm scenarios to help the team create test plans, test scripts and map them with targeted regression testing efforts that will follow the baseline configuration work.
SAP Test Designer
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Validate the global implementation of a vendor managed inventory process flow with inventories managed at storage location and bin level at various warehouses across the nation.
- Design, test and establish a sourcing model that encompasses the use of a VMI relationship with the supplier in order to reduce inventory, support supply with a forecast for planning and improve cash flow.
- Used the HP quality center to execute tests and report daily progress. Defects were logged using clear quest.
SAP Regression / QA Test Lead
Confidential, Saint Paul, MN
- Developed and implemented testing strategy. Reviewed business processes, specs to define scope for test cycles, timelines and key testing deliverables such as RTM (Requirements traceability matrix), Test Plans and Test scripts.
- Set up testing tool by configuring HP ALM (Quality Center) to capture, track, manage requirements, test execution, log defects besides resolution of risks and issues.
- Developed test data strategy to support and create test data for all testing efforts. Besides testing, supported data migration efforts to validate, cleanse, transform legacy data using MS SQL Enterprise Manager.
- Instrumental in strategizing the testing of a custom portal designed by SAP and the backend EH&S in SAP.
- Managed and lead the QA and CAT Regression testing efforts consisting of team members from the client, consulting partners and shared services to test HR/EH&S scenarios every cycle.
Confidential, North Carolina
- Lead the unique CUUC implementation having development and functional team in offshore location. Designed the delivery processes using distinct offshore work packages. Developed an effective communication strategy.
- Designed new upgrade testing strategy and conducted integration / UAT across continents to test business processes across SAP MM/SD/PP/QM/HR/FI and CO modules without adversely affecting business continuity.
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Testing team in a SAP IS Media implementation. Facilitated meetings to prepare teams for test cycles (Test Requirement Readiness), Requirement Traceability Matrix, and resolve defects. Organized testing results for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance external auditing.
- Lead test tool setup and administration using Solution Manager Test workbench.
- Managed test executions, decipher defects, trigger emails to leads/testers, track and resolve defects, issues with a quick turn-around.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for establishing the Testing Methodology for a phased out Upgrade/New HR SAP implementation which included identifying QA project planning activities, devising and recommending risk mitigation plans, redesigning the System landscape to best suit test methodology, structuring the defect/issues management system and identifying resources for managing the test cycles.
SAP Test Manager
Confidential, Gibbstown, NJ
- Manage coordination of testing resources to support test cycles on a major SAP implementation (FI, CO, MM, PP, QM, SD, LE and EH&S) for a pharmaceutical company in Germany and USA.
- Traveled to Germany multiple times to define, design testing concepts / layouts for North American rollout.
- Responsible for organizing and managing integration testing cycles (80 people), UAT in Germany and Development and Functional tests in the USA.
- Lead analysis and reporting of testing results. Involved in tool setup and execution using SAP Test Workbench.
SAP Automation Test Lead - Arizona
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Created and executed automated test scripts with QTP. Created driver programs to string together automated test scripts. Trained and developed a team of testers and programmers to develop multiple scenarios. Managed the team in validation and automation testing processes. Managed scripts using Mercury Quality Center.
- Managed the Stress testing efforts, developed all the C-scripts, parameterized with appropriate data, derived the load matrix for load balance, and as a controller did the load balancing matrix and executed the load tests with the SAP server maintenance team, using the Mercury Load Runner (LR).