Progressive SAP professional with over 21 years of experience in S4/HANA, Native HANA, HANA VORA, SAP BODI / BODS 3.x, 4.x ETL, IBM DataStage ETL 9.x & 11.x, IDT, WEBI, Lumira, BW, ABAP, AS/400 iSeries . Contributed as a S/4(&Native) HANA Solutions Architect, Lead SAP BODS Architect, HANA Trainer, Sr ETL Advisor, Sr HANA Consultant(100% Hands on), AS/400 i - series RPG/Synon2E development roles with proven abilities based on leading change initiatives for Confidential. Operational mindset with a financially astute process improvement approach, coupled to a vision of the possible leading organizational units and project teams.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
- Around seven years just in Aerospace Manufacturing & Supply Chain Domain IT Projects
- Executed 2 Full Life Cycle Implementations from Ground *zero level in HANA/BODS for big Clients.
- Re-Engineered SAP AR RAPID-MARTs Data Architecture to ETL transform Hyperion( HFM ), ECC data into HANA for real (or near real) time Analytics
- Platinum Level Hands-on with Native HANA Modeling, SLT, BODS ETL, IBM DataStage ETL & SQL Procedures
- Extensive Expertise in performance tuning huge volume of SAP Financial & Supply Chain Data through complex HANA Models & BODS Jobs in Aerospace, Retail & Manufacturing Industries
- Experienced with Big 4 Consulting Firms
- Architectural Road maps for BODS/HANA
- Development effort from Blue Print level
- Retail Domain IT Projects Expertise
- Healthcare PBM Domain Expertise
- Agile & Hybrid methodology development
- Technical Design Documentation for Developers / Consultants.
- Extensive Offshore & Onsite Development Models Expertise
- Designing Architecture about various Topics in HANA & BODS
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and ability to quickly build lasting positive relationships
- Provision of management and leadership for Operations, Finance, IT and Process Improvement
ConfidentialLead SAP BODS Architect
- Executed two Full Life Cycle Native HANA implementations from Ground Zero level, by leveraging Cloud & On-Premise HANA Appliance installations in Offshore / Onsite / Onshore Models along with Architecture to explain Data Volume Growths in HANA DB by week / month / year, Mutli - level DB Partitioning combined with Delta Merging Motivations and upcoming challenges of archival and cold storage solutions for historical data volumes on ECC or S4/HANA platforms.
- Experienced in a Financial Investments Product for a Big 4 Consulting firms which has 63 clients and growing generating 500M revenue per year.
- Good Expertise in dealing with huge SAP ECC Accounting, Financial & Supply Chain Data volumes through Big 4 Consulting Projects leveraging SAP Data Services 3.x & 4.x, SLT, Native SAP HANA for Tableau & BI Analytics Reporting
- Executed Data Extraction Processes between multiple Data Sources like SQL Server DB, Amazon Cloud, SAP ECC, Oracle, Mainframe Cobol Copybooks leveraging BODS 4.x for HANA Analytics and creating appropriate architectural roadmaps for future developer groups
- Good understanding about leveraging HANA Vora Modeling & Smart Data Access mechanisms to bridge the gap between hot and cold storage sources/targets like HANA & Hadoop (Spark w/Apache Frame Work)
- Leading/Mentoring Best Native HANA Modeling and BODS ETL Practice Deliverables to the Developer Groups, Architecting Best Performance Evaluations Analytical & CE levels through HANA Model Visualization mechanisms.
- Executed multiple data migration projects for Confidential Clients, understanding ABAP / ECC Transforms, redesigning BODS ETL transforms to leverage BODS 4.2x & HANA In-Memory technologies, uploading Hyperion Essbase and Legacy Systems like AS/400 i-series produced flat files to ECC tables using LSMW using Offshore & Onsite Developer Resources while implementing complex ETL transforms with 100% hands on.
- Extensive Expertise in Re-Engineering a SAP shipped Rapid-mart Application related to Trade Account Receivables using SAP ETL (BODS or Data Services) driving through huge volume of Financial/Sales Data while leveraging HANA In-memory architecture.
- Also the BODS batch jobs are complimented with best possible performance techniques both at BODS & HANA levels.
- SAP Certified HANA Application Associate with 98% passing percentile (provision upon request).
- SAP Certified PI7.2 Integration Professional (provision upon request).
- Extensive Expertise in working with Super Power Business Users to understand the Business Requirements and needs and interpreting them into Technical Design Documentation for Developer Groups along with Collaborative Development Approach leveraging Offshore & Onsite Development Models working in different Time Zones.