- Senior SAP Consultant with 10 years of overall experience within SAP Finance, BW, BW - IP Planning, BPC Embedded 10.1 and ABAP programming.
- 10+ years of previous experience working directly for SAP and Business Objects in Vancouver
- Previous experiences within Development/Programming, Requirements Gathering, Technical Design Documentation and working with cross functional teams/groups.
- Previous experiences integrating different SAP systems and components together
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in requirements and practices constant software delivery within the agile methodology
- Planning solutions / BPC Embedded 10.1/ BPC Standard 10.1 / Integrated-Planning (BW-IP)
- BW, ABAP / BW - OOABAP, BADI (business add-in for planning), Netweaver Gateway Webservice with CDS View / oData
- UI5/Java/ Webdynpro
- Functional and Technical Design - Example with Dataworks BI
- Data-warehouse / Data Lake / R
- Software-design Agile Architecture (10+ years) / Domain Driven Design Skills
- Translating functional requirements into technical design/diagrams and code
- Training in FI/CO, EAM and SCM
- Financial Analysis
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Software Developer
- Partnering with Dataworks BI in expanding its practices in the area of business and financial planning. Ensuring that the firm is ready for collaborative planning, zero-based budgeting and drivers-driven planning. Building of Confidential rapid-mart solution for planning on UI5/webide.
Senior IT Lead Consultant/ABAP Developer
- As Confidential senior IT lead consultant, delivered several BI/BW/UI5/ABAP solutions on time and spearheaded the Confidential platform, which provides Confidential single source-of-truth on company data. The latest solution increased SALES go-to-market efficiency, enabled quotas to be met and exceeded, optimized sales compensation. It drives sales towards their double-digit cloud growth year after year.
- Directed Confidential team with 5+ junior members on the architecture and the design of solutions that is structured with different components. Mentored members on writing components with good software patterns and design. The delivered solution had lower defects, could be easily customized and the result being increased customer satisfaction.
- Gathered and documented AS-IS scenario and pain points with sales operation teams. Proposed alternative solutions through Confidential rapid markup. Created consensus among the stakeholders and proceeded with detailed design and functional specification.
- As an example, sales operations were downloading data, pivoting data in Excel, which is prone to mistakes and goes against the single source of truth. The delivered solution improved Confidential lot the user experiences consisted of Confidential custom UI5 app to give Confidential graphical representations of what needs to be alerted, Confidential macro-formatted Excel offline template for entering of data (customer segmentation, sales assignment) and an online version, initially built with WebDynpro and later replaced completely with UI5. The UI5 solution was enhanced further to facilitate the setup of the sales organization for next-year planning. To allow seamless flow of data, the solution was further enhanced to allow the cascade of Finance targets into individual sales quotas and in reverse the writeback of data back to the CRM. This formed the basis of collaborative enterprise planning.
- BW / Planning solution portfolio in the following page summarizes each solution and the skillsets required.
- Created Confidential 360 dashboard view of customers which detailed the latest health of customers, on how much pipeline been offered, how much licenses been purchased from purchase orders, and the account receivable status.
- Researched various technologies to enable integration of SAP BW data into external dashboard tools such as xcelsius and Excel.
- Developed Confidential sales operations health dashboard which allows sales rep to understand their current opportunity and to made sure that they were being proactive if the trend deviated from planned
- Established corporate spend culture with the delivery of an enterprise-wide expense reporting solution.
- Worked with the IT Enterprise Datawarehouse team and provided feedbacks to enable these dashboards and BI solutions.
- Acted as Confidential functional analyst on FI/CO and Treasury modules.
- C++ development on Desktop applications like Crystal Reports, Business Objects.
- It applies to both sales license and consulting services. It requires the cascading of Next Year growth Targets, Revenue forecast decided by Finance cascaded down to individual Sales Rep.
Tools: and skills: BPC Embedded 10.1, BW, HANA Modelling, UI5, Analysis for Office, ABAPSoftware Developer
- Confidential couple of BPC Excel templates are created to facilitate the input of quota and targets.
Tools: and skills: BPC-Standard 10.1, BW, UI5 / Netweaver Gateway Webservice, Excel BPC, BADI / ABAP