- SAP FICO functional consultant with 5 years of implementation and configuration experience in FI module - G/L, AR, AP, AA and in CO module—CCA, PCA, COPA, & I/O and 1 Year in SAP S4 Hana Finance, and 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst.
- Facilitated Global Business Transformation by providing detailed guidance to both Core Business and project Technical Teams: collected requirements, defined scope, and participated in all phases of the development life cycle, including analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation, and support.
- Worked on different aspects of business relating to FI-G/L Transaction, Inter Company Transaction, House Banks, Automatic Payment Programs, Credit Management, Cash Application, Clearing Inter-company Vendor/Customer Open Item, Reconciliation Account, Carry Forward Balance, Document Split and Assessment & Distribution Cycles working experience with Controlling which includes Cost Centre Accounting (CO-CCA), Profit Centre Accounting (CO-PCA), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA), Internal Orders, Cost Element Accounting (CO-CEA)
- Hands on experience in the configuration of New G/L and Document Splitting
- Comprehensive background in general ledger accounting, including account analysis, account reconciliation, accruals, fixed assets, journal entries, and month-end/year-end closing.
- Involved in 2 Full Life Cycle implementations from Blue Print through Integration.
- Involved in Integration of FI with MM, SD and CO modules to support for product costing.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, participating in system design, configuring and testing existing system and providing post implementation support for enhancements to the current system.
- Good understanding over FI records analysis and SAP process record to report.
- Good understanding of EDI / IDocs, process codes, partner profiles, etc.
- Managed timelines and meeting milestones within the process
- Articulate, committed and enthusiastic team professional who is well organized and goal-oriented
- Excellent Team Player and has good ability to work under stringent deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, budgeting, and time management skills.
- Strong teamwork and client management skills.
- Ability to quickly understand, learn and implement new requirements.
- Collaborated with global teams to ensure accuracy and quality within financial accounting and controlling areas
ERP: SAP S/4 HANA,SAP R/3- FICO Version 4.6c, 4.7; ECC 5.0; ECC 6.0
APPLICATION: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
PLATFORMS: DOS, Windows 95/98/2000/2003 server, XP, Vista, Windows 7.0
WEB TOOLS: Flash, Photoshop
FICO CONFIGURATION SKILLS:
FIGL: (General Ledger) Chart of Accounts, Accounts Group, Fiscal Year Variant, Posting Period Variant, Field Status, Tolerance Groups, Account Assignment Model, Recurring Entries, Reversal Document, Automatic Clearing, New General Ledger - Document Splitting, Segment Reporting, Financial Statement Version, Configuration of Interest Calculation like Item and Balance interest Calculations
FIAP: (Accounts Payable) Vendor Master Maintenance with Business Partner, Automatic Payment Program, Payment run clearing, Down Payment. Closing Procedures and Vendor Statement, FI - MM Integration.
FIAR: (Accounts Receivables) Customer Master Maintenance with Business Partner, Dunning Procedures, Payment Terms, Incoming Payment (Manual and Automatic Clearing), Credit Management, Down Payment, AR Debit/Credit Memo, Closing Procedures and Customer Statement, FI - SD Integration.
FI BA: (Bank Accounting) Bank Master, House Bank, Electronic Bank Statement, Manual bank statement, Automatic clearing of Bank Sub Accounts.
FIAA: (Asset Accounting): Asset Master Maintenance, Depreciation calculation of asset, supporting of month end and year end activities and AUC settlement with internal order.
COCEA: (Cost Element Accounting) Master Data Maintenance for Cost Element and Cost Element Group.
COCCA: (Cost Center Accounting) Master Data for Cost Center, Cost Center Group, CC Planning, Periodic Allocation in Plan, Activity Type, Statistical Key Figure, Assessment, Distribution and reposting
COPCA: (Profit center Accounting) Master data for Profit Center, Profit center group, Maintaining Profit center Hierarchy, Assignment of CO Objects to Profit Centers, Actual Posting Maintenance, Assessment of Costs, Assessment of Costs, Planning and Development of reports.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
SAP FICO Functional Consultant
- Closely work with Team in Business Blue Print Phase.
- Over one years of experience implementing, customizing, configuring, testing, and documenting SAP FICO Modules.
- Analyzed the existing legacy system; gathered functional requirements through user meetings, gap analysis, and participation in process improvement teams; produced the functional requirements document
- Designing business processes and identified areas to streamline processes in multiple functional areas. The scope of the work and responsibilities involved relating to SAP - Finance (FI)) and controlling (CO) modules
- Optimized integration of business process within FI, CO, MM, and SD modules.
- Configured General Ledger - Created Master records, accounts groups, number ranges and G/L accounts for each company code, accounts maintenance and preparation to master files. Upload existing master data using Migration tools.
- Customized screen layouts for document entry at account/document levels.
- Configured Chart of accounts, Company code Global Parameters, Fiscal year Variants, Posting Period Variants, Account Groups, Field Status Groups, and Tolerance Groups.
- Extensively exposed to integration issues of FI with MM and SD
- Involved in Configuration of Accounts Payables such as Business Partners, Vendor Account Groups, Vendor Master Data, invoices, outgoing payments, down payments.
- Configuration of Automatic Payment Program for outgoing payments for company codes in Accounts Payable (AP).
- Involved in Configuration of Accounts Receivables such as Business Partners, Customer account groups, Customer master data, invoices, down payments, Dunning level maintenances and incoming payments
- Configured Controlling Area Settings, Number ranges, and Maintained Versions.
- Configured and CO - General Controlling, Cost and Revenue Element Accounting, Overhead Cost Controlling, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting; and Internal Orders
- In Internal Orders setup status profile for order type, maintained settlement rules, internal order planning, and budget profile and also set up tolerances for budget cost. Configured settlements distribution cycles for actual cost distribution
Confidential, Irvine, CA
SAP FICO Functional Consultant
- As a consultant of the SAP (FICO) implementation team, responsibilities included design, configuration and testing of various functionalities in FI module. Configured and tested General Ledger Accounts GL, AP, AR, AA and assigned different processing keys as required.
- Configured chart of accounts, account groups, field status groups, and posting keys, assigned these variants to company codes, created GL Master records, reconciliation accounts for sub-ledgers, document types, number ranges, invoices and payments, tolerance groups, automatic account assignments, GL display (line item layouts, special fields, sort variants, totals variants) and financial statement version.
- Configured New Asset Accounting, Chart of Depreciation, Asset Capitalization, Post Capitalization. Created Asset Master Data, Accounting Principles, Depreciation Run, Asset Scrapping, Asset Retirement, Lease Asset with Down Payment and without down Payment
- Managed multiple ledgers within the general ledger according to the client requirements, worked on a parallel accounting model following the rules of New GL.
- Reviewed and analyzed Business Requirements and Business Processes and mapped them with SAP FICO (GL, AP, AR & AA). Conducted GAP analysis, document findings, evaluated scope of studies & suggested solutions through SAP for implementation and customization.
- Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project/work stream remains on track and in control.
- Interacted with client to define General Ledger (GL) account groups and assigned number ranges to these account groups. Configuration of Accounts Receivables (AR) and ledger accounts.
- Ensured application availability and data integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Configured setting for revaluation of fixed assets, normal depreciation run and posting of asset acquisition.
- Defined tolerance groups, tolerance for employees, customers and vendors and maintained initial settings and recurring entries. Defined customer account groups and created customer master data
- Configuration of automatic payment program for outgoing payments for company codes in Accounts Payable (AP).
- Complete Configuration for FI integration with MM for material movements and SD with pricing and billing including automatic account determination and GL account postings
Confidential, Redlands, CA
SAP FICO Functional Consultant
- Configured General Ledger (G/L) accounts that include Master records, Number Ranges, Posting Periods, Fiscal Year Variant, and Currencies.
- Defined Parallel Currencies, Exchange Rate Types, Translation Ratios, and Exchange Rates as per the Client’s requirements.
- Worked extensively in updating the Exchange Rates automatically and provided end-user training on this automatic program.
- Configured and Customized A/P and A/R including the Payment Program configuration and automatic check payment advice and payment analysis printing, clearing of vendor and customer open items, bank master data, house banks for payment program, credit management, Periodic processing, correspondence and integrated with MM and SD.
- Configured and Customized Account Receivable (A/R) including Customer Group and Master Records configured Interest Calculation, Employee Tolerances, Outgoing/Incoming Payments and Automatic Payments.
- Customized settings for Customer and Vendor master records, Line item processing of documents, displaying of Account Balances, Interest Calculation and Posting, and Closing Operations.
- Configured the House bank including check lots, reason codes, bank account G/L. Created electronic bank.
- Created Financial Statement Version by defining Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account.
- Configured Controlling area setting. Created Cost Elements, Cost centers Hierarchy, report cost between cost centers.
- Implemented Cost Center Accounting sub-module of CO by creating primary cost elements, secondary elements, cost element group, cost center group and generated cost center wise reports.
- In Profit Centre Accounting, maintained Profit Centre Standard Hierarchy, assessment, and distribution of Costs.
- Created Internal Orders for various Project Implementations, assigned the costs incurred by Internal Orders from different Cost Centres, distributed the costs incurred by Internal Orders to the respective Cost Centres.
- Provided Functional and Technical Specifications for ABAP developments.
SAP ECC FICO Business Analyst
- As a team member involved in project management, configuration, testing, support of various functionalities in FI/CO modules.
- Configured all business transactions for Accounts Payable and Account Receivables including the Payment Program Configuration and Automatic Check Payment Advice and Payment Analysis Printing, Clearing of Vendor and Customer Open Items.
- Configured and Customized New General Ledger - Created Master Records, configured Number Ranges and G/L Accounts for Company Code and added new Accounts, assigning Chart of Accounts to Company Code, defining Field Status Variant, Fiscal Year Variant.
- Configured the house banks, G/L accounts for Bank accounts and bank account reconciliation program. Integration of MM and SD with FI through Automatic Account Assignment.
- Configuring the Asset Management Module: Creating Chart of Depreciation, Asset Classes, Define the G/L accounts for Asset Accounting as reconciliation accounts management, Assigning G/L account to asset classes.
- Defined different Validations and Substitutions as per requirement.
- Defined document types, maintained number ranges and copied to other company codes.
- Identified requirements and documented them accordingly.
- In Fixed Asset Management, Copied Reference Chart of Depreciation, Assigned Chart of Depreciation, Specify Number Assignment across Company Codes & Account Determination.
- Tested critical business transactions in the finance module including vendor and customer invoices and payments, document fast entry, G/L posting, and recurring entry programs.
- Worked on LSMW for Data Uploads of Master Data.
- Worked with SD team for Pricing, Master data, Inquiry, Quotation, Sales Order, Delivery, Billing Documents, and Invoice.
- Preparing of salary sheet from the Presence register.
- Performed payroll operations for current employees
- Prepared cash and bank reconciliations
- Maintained accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Performed sales& use tax returns, and calculated payroll withholding taxes.
- Assisted in the preparation of the company’s financial statements
- Analyzed general ledger accounts and prepared various account reconciliations.
- Performed analyses such as accounts receivable aging and turnover, and bad-debt analyses
- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing fixed assets and inventory. Calculated book/tax depreciation differences for clients.
- Created client financial statements and reports
- Served as a liaison between external auditors and accounting clients.
- Making Data Entry in Tally Package for Sales, Purchase, Bank, Cash & Journal Transaction & Making Invoices.
- Maintaining day to day Book & Complete follow- up Banking Transaction start from Preparing & Deposition of Check, Demand Draft, Pay Order, & Preparing Bank Reconciliation
- Maintaining manual bank passbook, cash book, and Personal books of accounts of Directors.
- Monthly bank Reconciliation. Preparing cash Voucher. Dealing with different branches from Loan & O/D matters financial follow up report to bank.