- As an official certified SAP Consultant, I have worked on several implementation and support projects Spain and the United States.
- My in PS, a module deeply integrated with financials and logistics, gives me a wide view of the main points of integration of the ERP.
- This integration includes key data domains as Material Master (MM and SD), Procurement and Sales Documents (Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Sales Order and Scheduling Agreements) and Inventory (Settlement to Assets).
- I have been involved in all phases of project implementation, from gathering requests, customizing, go - live and and support to users.
- I also hold a Degree in Economics and Business Studies, which strengthens my background and facilitates a good understanding of business cycles and processes.
- Providing support in business processes and execution (logistics and financial) under the guidelines of the global core model for more than 20 plants all around the World belonging to the group Confidential PHE GmbH (based in Germany) in the industry of Heat Exchangers and Cooling Towers.
- Among other duties I provide assistance to Project Managers in the creation and executions of Projects in PS module and I help controllers to understand the Result analysis and impact in CO-PA.
- Also I help other users in the creation of project related documents from SD and MM modules
SAP PS-CO consultant
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
- Being the liaison between the business interest and the SAP AG implementation team for a global project.
- My duties included business analysis, process design, documentation and configuration supervision and guidance, particularly in the total correspondence of the specific Confidential Group business processes in the Oil and Gas industry with the technical solution proposed by SAP AG, for financial and logistics modules.
- Giving assistance in the SD processes including the monitoring of Idocs and EDI.
- Also involved in the implementation of a new EDI scenario, providing testing and support on the cockpits handling and execution.
- Including level 1 and 2 support actions for several modules like MM (Purchasing Requisition and Orders releasing strategies), PS (budgeting and availability control) and other logistic activities (Inventory, shipments and deliveries)
- The assigned responsibilities included the verification of the perfect integration of the Business Processes into the SD-PS tools, confirmation of the proper use of the sold materials and WBS Elements in the Sales orders.
- I also had to verify the identical customizing between old and new system and to implement the manual adjustment and transport when needed.
- It included the sessions and one-to-one knowledge transfer for the main users, in order to clarify the whole SD process.
- Project E-Utile/ATOS. Responsible for PS module in a Carve-out project.
- Verification of exact migration of the master data (WBS and Networks) and their correct hierarchy.
- Crosscheck of the proper relation in reports of economic data between origin system and target system, like key data domains and procurement and sales documents.
- Proof of correct migration of ABAP developed tools for Project Management.
- Performing various tasks in projects under ASAP methodology including: request gathering, customizing, creation of functional documents (BBP), benchmarks, integration tests, feedback with users,
- Handbooks, mainly en SAP 4.7 and SAP ECC 6.0, go-live and supporting and maintenance.