- BI Team Lead - 4 years of team lead experience during analysis and build phases of global BI 7 project including responsibility for resource planning.
- BI Functional - Experience in BI technical design, EDW architecture, requirements analysis and business blueprints in latest version of BI 7. Good knowledge of BI objects, functionality, KPI’s and processes for data extraction, ETL, staging and reporting functions. Extensive experience in SAP ERP-BW integration with 3 full life cycle projects and 1 maintenance project.
- BI Architecture - Certified as Solution Consultant NW2004s - BW 3.x, BI 7.0. Expert in BI Architecture as a Solution Architect, including LSA and LSA++, providing detailed design and solution delivery. Extensive experience in BI design in a customized client environment.
- Planning - Expertise in implementation of planning applications using BO PC, SEM-BPS, IP.
- Data Warehousing - Over 25 years in Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse projects
- Data Modeling - Expert in building of BI data models using Star Schema and Extended Star Schema, remodeling, EDW concepts,
- Reporting - Expertise in BEx and Business Objects suite of tools.
- ETL - Experience with Business Objects Data Services.
- Performance - Expertise in performance/sql analysis and tuning of BI backend and frontend.
- Databases - Expertise in relational databases (Oracle, DB2)
- Programming - ABAP, PL/Sql, C, Cobol, Assembler
SAP Academy: Solution Consultant SAP NetWeaver 04 - Business Intelligence - BW 3.5 (ID Certification), SAP BPC 7.5, SEM-BPS, COPC, COPA
SAP Learning Hub: SAP BPC 10, Introduction to HANA, ABAP Development for HANA
Programming: ABAP, PL/SQL, CICS, Cobol, C
SAP BI Architect
- Responsible for technical design of global BI 7.0 platform utilizing LSA development guidelines.
- Logistics architect responsible for areas of SD and MM.
- Extensive experience working in an off-shoring and near-shoring service delivery environment.
- Coordinated and led requirement analysis and fit-gap analysis sessions.
- Responsible for functional specs, data model design, data load and life-cycle strategy, interface strategy, coding, build, code reviews, performance analysis, tuning and documentation.
- Responsible for analysis and review of reporting solutions in BEx, BO Analysis, Web Intelligence and Crystal Reports.
SAP BPC Architect
- Involved in requirements analysis and creation of functional specifications on 3 planning projects. Responsibilities also included creation of BPC hierarchies from BI master data, loading of BPC dimensions and hierarchies, development of data manager packages, BAdI implementation and coding, script logic, input schedules and reports with advanced formatting, retraction into R/3, automation of BPC data loads using process chains .
- Coded custom ABAP to build hierarchy files from BI master data.
- Coded custom ABAP to build a framework for event and interrupt based submission of process chains.
- Technical team lead and developer of global sales forecasting and demand planning tool.
- Responsible for functional analysis, technical design and build of all objects, including web
SAP BI 7.0
- Team lead of 2 BI consultants responsible for several rollouts of global BI 7 reporting solutions for Sandoz, a Novartis business unit.
- Played lead role in gathering user requirements for MM, Purchasing, SD, COPA.
- Responsible for functional specs, detailed design, build and review of all data models and reporting solutions.
- Implemented sales and cost planning applications for sales and marketing subsidiaries.
- Functionality included postable hierarchy nodes, secondary cost allocation functions and retraction to R/3.
- Configured all technical objects including user interface. Preparation and execution of testing and user training.
- Architect and Lead Developer of global intranet application used to collect product sales, costs and bill of material data from all countries .
IT Architect / Data Manager
- Responsible for support of HR applications, including validation and migration of employee benefits data to 3 rd party vendors .
Senior Programmer / Analyst
- International assignment to global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. Developed Cognos reporting solution for Marketing department utilizing.
- Developed Marketing Rep Profile system utilizing PowerBuilder 4.0. Responsible for data modelling, coding, testing, documentation, user training
- Team lead of F3 data warehouse project responsible for migration of data from VSAM to DB2
- Support of sales force tracking and corporate HR systems using Oracle, SqlForms.
- Development of online transaction system including data model design, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation. Design and construction of reports
- Responsible for support of life insurance systems including application upgrades and enhancements, coding, testing, design and report design and implementation .