- Confidential is a dynamic and energetic presenter with more than 30 years of training experience.
- He develops and designs end user training materials for SAP ERP implementations.
- He has managed all phases of training development and delivery for SAP ERP implementations including needs analysis, program development, project management and training delivery.
- He has a depth of experience in business processes including Demand Planning/Forecasting, Production Planning, Manufacturing Execution, Product Lifecycle Management,
- Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management/Logistics Execution, Procurement, Supplier Network Collaboration, Plant Maintenance, Overhaul and Repair and Order Management.
- He is experienced with the SAP Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, MRP, Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling, Advanced Planner Optimizer, IBP, SAP S/4 HANA with SAP Fiori, and Business Intelligence modules.
SAP Workforce Performance Builder (WPB)
Senior Consultant / Training Lead
- Confidential managed the development of 54 training programs for APO Demand Planning/Forecasting, Production Planning, Manufacturing Execution, Quality Management, Materials Management, Warehouse Management, and Logistics Execution.
- Training programs were comprised of conceptual materials, work instructions/simulations created in uPerform, hands - on exercises, training data, and assessments.
- Confidential worked two projects with Confidential where he managed development and delivery for 5 Sales Order Management and 7 Warehouse Management/Logistics Execution training programs in SAP S/4 HANA with SAP Fiori. Training programs were comprised of conceptual materials, work instructions/simulations created in uPerform, hands-on exercises, assessments, and delivery of Train-the-Trainer courses.
- Confidential managed development of 49 training programs for Production Planning, Assembly Planning, Detailed Scheduling, Tactical Planning using SAP APO, and Sales & Operations Planning.
- Training programs were comprised of conceptual materials, work instructions created in UPK, hands-on-exercises and assessments.
- Confidential managed development and delivery of 25 training programs for operation, planning, and service of Semi-Autonomous Tractor Systems for Mining Operations.
- Training programs were comprised of conceptual materials, simulations/rapid e-learning developed in Camtasia & Articulate, hands-on exercises, assessments, and delivery of programs to end users.
- Confidential managed development of 3 training programs for Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning in SAP’s APO planning tool.
- Training programs were comprised of conceptual materials and simulations developed in uPerform.
- Confidential managed development of 19 training programs for Procure to Pay and Quality Assurance.
- Training programs were comprised of conceptual materials, work instructions/simulations created in WPB, hands-on exercises, and assessments. managed the development of 2 training programs for planning in SAP’s Integrated Business Planning (IBP) tool with SAP S/4 HANA with SAP Fiori.
- Training programs were comprised of conceptual materials, simulations created in WPB, hands-on exercises, and assessments. managed the development and delivery of 7 Plant Maintenance training programs.
- Training programs were comprised of conceptual materials, work instructions created in WPB, job aids, and hands-on exercises.
- Additionally, he delivered Plant Maintenance training to over 800 maintenance team end users at 6 refineries. developed 30 training programs for Product Lifecycle Management using DevEX a bolt on to SAP S/4 HANA with SAP Fiori. Programs were developed for Research & Development, Technical Services, Plant & Supply Quality, Master Data, Package Engineering, and Legal & Regulatory teams. Training programs were comprised of Coaching Guides and simulations created in WPB.
- managed a team of 7 in the development of 40 training courses for APO Master Data Structures, Supply Network Planning, Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling, Manufacturing Execution, Supply Deployment Planning, Subcontractor Planning, Quality Management for Compounding, Filling, and Assembly, Warehousing and Logistics Execution, Material Master Data with a cMat Portal Interface and Internal Order Processing. Training courses were comprised of conceptual material, work instructions created in RWD Info Pak and RWD uPerform, exercises, training data, and assessments.
- Confidential managed a team of 5 in the development of training materials for APO Master Data Structures, Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Plant Planning/Detailed Scheduling, Supply Deployment Planning, Safety Stock Planning and Business Intelligence Reporting. Additionally, Confidential managed the development of rapid eLearning training to teach Confidential & Confidential vendors in the use of the Supplier Collaboration Portal.
- Confidential managed Port Authority’s SAP Flexible Real Estate Phase I implementation from analysis through delivery.
- Confidential managed a team of 4 in the development of training materials for SAP Flexible Real Estate Module including concepts, work instructions, simulations, exercises, and quick reference guides.
- Confidential also managed creation of the end user support web site with context-sensitive help, and supported training administration and communication as well as delivery of end user training.
- Confidential returned to Port Authority for a second engagement where he managed and conducted post go-live support for Property Representatives responsible for the creation and maintenance of real estate leasing agreements and privilege permits in SAP’s Flexible Real Estate Module. developed training materials including concepts, work instructions, and exercises for Logistic Execution and Business Warehouse. developed training materials including conceptual slides, work instructions, and exercises for Business Warehouse. worked on front-end analysis to create an end user training and performance support plan for Warehouse Management, Sales and Distribution, Finance and Controlling, and Materials Management. managed teams of developers responsible for developing training materials including conceptual slides, work instructions, quick reference guides, and exercises for marketing campaign management through an SAP CRM Portal, price books for order-to-cash, and Business Warehouse reporting for professional services project management. worked on a front-end analysis to determine the training curriculum. Additionally, he wrote course designs for MRP processes. developed training materials including conceptual slides, work instructions, simulations, and exercises for SAP HR.