- Confidential is a Techno - Functional Consultant with arround 11 years of Consulting experience in Supply Chain Management and expertise in Transportation & Logistics Management.
- He is certified in SAP TM and has been extensively working in Designing and developing solution in logictic & Transportation Domain. As a solution architect he has worked in SAP EM, SAP TM, ECC, eWM and SNC SAP systems.
- He has designed and implemented complex solution for industry .
- He has excellent development background.
- In his last few projects, he was working as SAP Logistic Execution Expert, he has designed and developed solution catering to complex planing and execution scenario for ‘Monitor, Track & Trace’ for Aurizon railways Australia on SAP TM-eWM-EM system.
- Requirement gathering, blueprinting and detail design solutioning was done at customer site.
- Some of his solutions for execution processes for execution plannig, track and trace:
- Train Execution Plan - Event handler for train FO and truck FO creation logic based on long-mid term planning, application data extraction, custom logic for milestone (expected event) extration based on YL(Yard Logistic) planned activities for the train. Resource assignment and event popagation.
- Extension field for planned activity duration for warehouse tasks like shunting, crew change etc.
- Rail & Truck execution tracking - custom logic for handling actuals from multiple sources i.e. from the network provider, GPS on the LOCO and Geo-Fence at the stop location. Also supervisor can report a manual event with multiple reason code.
- Custom logic for preprocessing event message for LOCO to be propagated to Train FO and to other attached event handler like RCU, CU etc.
- Enhancement designed for reporting multiple actual using the standard even reporting proxy message.
- Custom extension field for Train direction during the LOOP tracks, and extra field for reporting actual Duration.
- Custom logic for dynamic user group selection for alert notification.
- Real time integrated solution for receiving activity actual from yard and terminal sytem for crew change, loading and unloading, train testing and shunting etc. Extended rule set for all the events.
- Enahance EM UI for resource and customer freight tracking with map view for better user experience, role based.
- Train Bilbourd for real-time monitoring with detail view for execution supervisor and basic view for public information with 48 hours view. SAP Fiori and HTML UI5 based.
- Truck Driver SAP Cloud based mobile app design with event reporting and map tracking view
- He has single handedly managed all the complex processes for Booking splig, merge and replan and roll over and short ship processes.
- Trip plan break and replan scenario were handled and events and notification trigger complex logic which involve dynamic party notification.
- His suggestions for container management and AI-ML backed planned dates were appreciated by the client and budgeted.
- He has also implement many complex integration inbound and outbound. C
- urrently he is working on Designed and implementation the Legacy to SAP EM direct integration.
- Extensive experience in Planning Management and execution.Extensively configured and used all the Planing scenrios like FTL, LTL, FCL, LCL, Intermodal modal truck and rail scenario. Worked in complex scenario in Order management charge calculation and settlement. Work on complex integration from ECC and Legacy for delivery, order and shipment integration along with eWM handling unit integration. Worked on many types of output management. Can handle any type of complex business required due to robust business process knowledge and technichally sound product knowledge.
- Appplication object and event type extraction. Event handler mapping for extracted parameter and milestones(event). Worked on mapping application object type for event integration with external EM system. Complex Rule set, alert and notification. Event message pre/post processes. Event header extension and event message extension. Worked on complex interfaces for EM update from B2B via proxy. Worked on SAP TM and EM integration with full customer build event scenario. Worked on integrating SAP ECC system with EM for PO, Shipment and Delivery. Worked on Integrating SAP eWM/DWM system for integrating Work Order, Delivery and inspection lot. Seting up BI upload system with initial load and delta. Also worked in SAP global track and trace (IBP Control Tower) eWM: Worked on modules of eWM like Outbound Inbound processing, Warehouse task and order creation and execution, wave management, Warehouse Monitor and RF Framework, Slotting and Rearrangement, Yard Management, storage control.
Good knowledge of OOPs ABAP, FPM, BOPF, Web DynPro, Enhancement frame work, BADI knowledge, BOPF and BRF+, ALE IDOC, CIF framework, XML message,PPF action, Fiori and SAP UI5. Odata services. SAP ABAP on HANA, SAP Cloud plateform (cloud foundary), SAP Cloud Integration, SAP Machine learning and Python with data analytics package.
SAP TM EM Solution Architect
- Followed the Agile project implementation methodology
- Attended Customer workshop to understand their business process
- Conducted workshop with SAP Product owner to assess the product SAP CSL product
- Conducted workshop to demo the SAP standard solution for gather requirement
- Work on solution and replay the demo in work shop.
- Detail designing and solutioning of the requirement with estimated and sprint planing
- Configuration, getting development done and testing.
SAP EM Architect
- Analysis customer requirement, Conducting session for understanding and clarfying requirement and document each and every requirement from the soilution point of view.
- Showcase the high level solution for the standard funcitonality and demo the mockup solution for the over all design.
- Create gap lists and design and demo the solution once solution is decided if it is integration dependant.
- Follow up with the open points.
- Writing BBP and FS
- Customer Demo and signoff.
- Creating working model for customer realization.
- Managing development and testing
- Worked on end to end Execution design from requirement gathering to Go live.
- Defining event handling scenarion for FO and FU for mondeleze requirement.
- Creating custom events which should be capable of being reported from 3rd Part and collboration portal as well as from TM and EM UI.
- Event types for across the system landscape i.e. SAP ECC SAP Distributed Warehouse managment system.
- Execution management defining Event handler, rule set and alert notification
- Gathering customer requirement and listing required business processes
- Brain strom the products requirement for covering all the business process with colleges from Ariba, SNC eWM TM and involving SAP CD development team.
- Proposal writing and designing detailed product blueprint with efforts.
- Presenting the designs as three options and detailing the pros and cons for each approch and suggetsing the best practices to customer.
Confidential eWM Consultant
- Defining new process for 3PL ware house managed DC
- Create process for vendor returns from QA stock or blocked stock
- Design process for destruction process and mark for scrap
- Defining condition for batch split during unloading for damage or product storage condition not met during transportation.
- Written enhancement FS for CIF for material batch relevence flag, storage condition
- Writing fs for weight and dimention interface
- Definig replenishment process
- Extensive testing and reporting
SAP eWM Consultant
- As an L2 and L3 support, where I was taking over incidents and use to analyze the issue.
- From my analysis I decide if it a standard bug and SAP notes available, or refer it to L1 team to ask SAP to create a new note or may take Change request and direct it to L3 team for changes or enhancement
- Worked on full scenario of WM process of Inbound process starting PO to GR and physical inventory update and synch interfaces and outbound process staring from CRM Order till GI
SAP SCM Package Consultant
- Responsibilities include record the functionality gaps in AS IS process and conduct business meeting for finalizing TO BE process as per business requirement. Design the solution for requirement and get the business approval for development. Review the development from technical and functional point of view and also ensure the Caterpillar best practises and KPIs are taken into considerations.
- Review the Unit testing and get involved in integration testing. Finally hand over the solution for UAT testing.
- Maintaining Team Tracker and communicating team progress to managers, Meeting Minutes preparation, Configuration & WRICEF object development time estimation, Project Plan inputs, new team member On-boarding & Knowledge transfer
- Taking input from CRP (conference room pilot) create a list of As-Is To-Be gaps.
- Then created the list of all gaps and gather the requirement from the user to confirm the Confidential .
- Then after write the functional specification for the Confidential .
- Assign hand over FS to technical lead for further development and testing.
- Coordinate between user and development team for queries resolution and check with the development progress.
- Take hand over from technical team and complete the integration testing.
- After completion of integration testing release the FRD for UAT and guide user for testing and confirmation.
- Enhancing the various RFUI screen and maintaining respective customizations.
- Created the automated process for cancelling the CRM order at any point, which include cancelation before Picking, cancelation before packing cancelation before Loading.
- Writing enhancement for triggering interfaces for physical inventory update
- SNC enhancement WebDynpro
- Worked on creating and adding custom created changes which adding new fields in different SNC screens. Enhanced couple of views of SNC like product details, ASN, stock with the fields of product effective start date and end date.
SAP Functional WM
- Handling issues / queries of users that may arise during their day to day work
- Configured WM setting with various storage types, Storage sections Etc..
- Configured control parameters for TR/TO & configured storage type search, storage section search, storage bin type search strategies.
- Extensively worked on Transfer Order (T.O), Transfer Requirements (T.R), Inbound/Outbound Deliveries, Put Away Pick away Strategies, Batch Management, IM and WM Movement Types
- Assisting end users on queries with transactions and other related queries.
- Provided Post Implementation Support and resolving MM/WM Issues.
- Analyzing the incident issues, Root cause analysis and providing permanent solutions
SAP Functional Interface expert
- I had to prepare the uploading of all warehouse data from the old system to the new, for several warehouses, checking data integrity afterwards.
- I needed to find a solution for them to carry over the Inventory data from the old system to the new, to ensure they did not have to perform inventory recounts.
- Full project life cycle HUM Decentralised SAP 4.6c Warehouse
- WM Configuration
- SAPConsole RF implementation.
- LES / WM Configuration
- Implementation of Shipping & Transportation module
- Implementation of Dangerous Goods Management
- HUM & Batch Managed Warehouse, plus Lean WM
- IDoc communication with decentralised third party SAP systems
- Conceptual specifications
- Technical Specifications
- ABAP debugging