- Having 10+ years of strong experience in the IT field that includes 8+ years with the expertise as a Senior SAP Basis Consultant, having extensive experience in managing Global Delivery for ERP - SAP Application, AIX, Windows and Database Implementation, Support Engagements and Presales.
- Around 1+ years of US experience and 2 years of Canada onsite experience as Senior Consultant.
- My expertise includes exposure on new dimensional products, In-depth understanding of SAP NetWeaver & ERP components with Production Support Experience, Implementation, Migration, Upgrade, Rollout, Upgrade of client applications and Datacenter migration with various industry sectors like Retail, Payroll, Banking, Retail Card Transformation, Business solutions, consumer goods & manufacturing industries.
- Solid ability to work closely with clients and internal teams to assess needs and implement solutions. Exemplary communication, analytical, and problem-resolution skills.
ERP (SAP NetWeaver): SAP NetWeaver EP, BW, PI 7.3/7.0, Solution Manager 7.1, BOBJ and BODS 4.1, CRM 7.0 EHP 2, Banking Services 7.11, ERP ECC6/ECC5, SAP R/3 4.7E
RDBMS: DB2 9.1, 9.7, Oracle 9i, 10 & 11g & MSSQL 2012
APPLICATION/WEB SERVERS: Microsoft IIS
OPERATING SYSTEM: AIX 5.3, 6.1 & Windows 2003 server
THIRD PARTY TOOLS WORKED ON: BSI Payroll Engine, Vertex and EDI (eVision), Open text (IXOS)
WORK EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
ConfidentialSenior SAP Basis Consultant
- Installation and post-installation of SAP NetWeaver Servers (n+1 landscape) for different components/products of SAP Business Suite: (SAP EP 7.3,PI 7.3, CRM 7.0 EHP2,BOBI 4.1, BODS 4.1 & BW 7.3 systems)
- Configured SSO, STRUST, and STRUSTSSO2. Imported and Exported d between ABAP/JAVA Stack and Performed ADS configuration
- Performed Kernel upgrades, HOST Agent upgrades and application of ABAP and JAVA support packs system in the landscape and ADD-NO through SUM, JSPM, Telnet & SPAM
- Performed DB2 9.7 version upgrade from 9.1, DB2 Fix packs upgrade for DB2 9.7.8, Performed system refresh using DB2 database specific procedures (e.g.: redirected restore & Point in time recovery) and DB2 database reorganization
- Performed SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP12 Installation and configurations like: Post installation activities, System Preparation, Basic Configuration, System monitoring and Alerting, BI Monitoring, PI Monitoring & Technical monitoring
- Root Cause Analysis, End to End monitoring setup for ABAP, JAVA, CRM, SAP BO(BOBJ, BODS, Tomcat)
- Managed System Configuration, SLD Configuration, Maintaining SLD and LMDB as Data Sources for SAP Solution Manager, Early Watch Configuration and Diagnostic agent setup
- Implementation of Business Process and Interface Monitoring to improve Performance and Reliability for various applications, Enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+) configuration
- SLD maintenance including CR/CIM model upgrade, upgrading ST-PI and ST-A/PI add-on components.
- BOBJ and BODS 4.0 installation, patch upgrade and post-installation configurations, CMC and CMS Administration, Managing servers, SSO, Security, Promotion Management, License Management, Backup and Restore, BODS integration with SAP and Scheduling and Monitoring.
Confidential, Portsmouth, NH
Senior SAP Basis Consultant
- Implemented Global Delivery Framework model (GDF - which is based on Lean Management, a framework which is part IGATE delivery model) for Database support and SAP Basis Administration service lines with key focus in attaining 100% SLA, resource retention, optimization, Defect Prevention, Work Load Management, Cost reduction, deep dive, 360 view of project, Audit exposure both internal and external, etc..
- As a Solution architect designed backup strategy, disaster setup, Sizing, Licensing requirements, Storage allocation, Memory allocation, processors allocation, VM Flash copy and defined archiving policy.
- Worked in the area of Implementation, Upgrades, Migration, Production and Non Production Support & Maintenance related to SAP.DB migration from Oracle to DB.
- SAP Security experience on various SAP modules such as FI/ CO, MM, BW/BI, and Experience in SAP Audit.
- Security Weaver for Segregation of duties.
- ZDOSBATCH migration of jobs to run from SAP CPS 8.0
- ECC, BW & APO jobs migrations to SAP CPS 8.0
- Scheduling, Monitoring and Administration of SAP CPS 8.0
- Critical Month End and Maintenance activities
- Completed successfully PWC Audit on IT support for SAP servers
- Completed successfully SAP User License Audit
- Performed Database activities of recreation of database, Restore, Recovery, data file extension, re-organization of tables, Index creation and performance tuning of databases Oracle, DB2 and MSSQL database.
- Performed Oracle 11g Upgrade Administration activities and applied Oracle patches.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP BW 3.5, SAP EP 6.0, SAP PI 7.1 with DB2 9.7, Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 & AIX 6.1 SAP CRM 7.0, EHP 2 SAP NW 7.1 EHP1, SAP PI, EP, BW 7.3 with DB2 9.7, Solution Manager 7.1 & AIX 6.1
Senior SAP Basis Consultant
- Performed Kernel upgrades and application of support packs system in the landscape
- Production Support, Administration and maintenance of SAP PI, EP, BW and ECC systems, Supported Bank Year end activities
- PI Administration includes Monitoring & troubleshooting XML messages, queues monitoring, performed transportation of (ABAP Transports, SLD Transports, ID Transports & IR Transports and Activation of objects), performance monitoring of PI server, Troubleshoot the SLD self-registration problems, Daily checks, cache refresh and Business System Configuring to Call ABAP Proxies on an PI System
- Performed system refresh using DB2 database specific procedures (e.g.: redirected restore & Point in time recovery)
- Performed DB2 version upgrade from 9.1 to 9.7, Fixpack upgrade, DB2 Administration & performance tuning
- Performed a BSI TaxFactory version upgrade from 8.0 to 9.0, cyclic update and applied BSI TUB transports to SAP servers
- Performed a Vertex (Sales Tax Engine, Bolton application for SAP) upgrade from 3.1 to 3.4 version
- Performed a EDI (eVision) upgrade from 4.4 to 5.3
- Performed DB2 Tablespace Monitoring and Addition of containers both from SAP and OS Level, Database Backup jobs Administration
- Performed Production table copy into Quality and Development servers using db2 export and import method
- Monitoring and Administration of XML messages on PI systems, Communication channels, Integration engine and Adapter engine
- Configured SSO, STRUST, and STRUSTSSO2. Imported and Exported d between ABAP/JAVA Stack
- SSL webdispatacher s renewal
- Configured https webservice on ECC servers
- Portal and R/3 Transports management and transporting at OS level whenever required.
- Monitoring file systems and performing housekeeping activities as and when required
- Initializing & configuring TSM and triggering OS level jobs accordingly for database backups
- Worked on OSS connections and troubleshooting, SAP GUI Issues
- Provided generic support for client on BSI, LDAP, JCO and SAPROUTER applications
- Initializing a script for the deletion of old archive logs from the TSM server
- Having hands on experience on JAVA stack with Visual Admin + Config Tool
- Fair Knowledge on UNIX Shell scripting & modifying the scripts for backup and archival as per the project requirements
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7E, ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, SCM 5.1, EP 6.0, SAP NetWeaver 2004s and SAP EHP 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0.
SAP Basis Consultant
- Job Monitoring, Scheduling, Releasing and Troubleshooting. Escalation of Error/Failure of the same to the respective business analyst on Priority Basis.
- Third Party tool Tidal for Job Monitoring and Scheduling
- Taking part in weekly Change Control Meeting. Servicing the Batch Change Requests specified in the meeting.
- Basis and Security: User Administration and Authorization issues
- Extensively use User Information System (SUIM), SE16 to find and generate the reports which related to security
- Extensively used mass user creation using(SU10) for mass user creation and addition Of similar roles to mass users
- Review and request any SU53 auth check report from the customers having problem for validation of errors.
- Find the SOD conflicts for the particular users and ask them to resolve the conflicts.
- Maintain spreadsheet of process owners and replies to the role/user review process.
- Giving the Roles, Profiles to the users upon request.
- Identify any discrepancies in roles and resolve.
- Security: Skill knowledge on Access Enforcer tool and GRC tool (for handling user access requests).
- System Refresh for Different Servers (Production, Test, Sandbox & Development)
- Pre and Post Maintenance down time activities of Different Systems ( Production, Test, Sandbox & Development)
- Mapping Webservices to User and System accounts in SAP
- SAP GUI Installation and troubleshooting
- Solving Printer Issues (Spool Problems)
- Applying SAP notes
- Monitoring the daily and weekly Backups
- Performing Stress Test for SAP systems using Mercury Load Runner
- BW Processing: uploading the tables manually
- User Administration and Authorization issues (Prod\Test\Sand\Pre-prod\Dev)
- Monitoring of 1747 Jobs on SAP R/3 Systems.
- 5 Production Servers.
- 5 Development Servers.
- 19 Test Servers.
- Servers used for maintenance of statistics and metrics.
- Microsoft third party tool for User administration
Environment: SAP ECC 5.0, SAP BW 3.5 with Oracle 9i
Senior Associate Consultant
- User Administration:
- Created New users
- Assigning Authorizations, Roles, Profiles and Customized Menus
- Locking and Deletion of Users
- Central User Administration
- Client Administration:
- Created New Clients
- Performed Local, Remote, Client Export and Import
- Configured RFC for Remote Client Copies
- Performed Client Copies from Development and Quality systems
- Transport Management System (TMS):
- Configured Transport Domain Controller for the 3 - System Landscape
- Importing the request from OS level and R/3 level
- Defined Virtual Systems and Brought Virtual Systems into Live in Landscape
- Configuring Login Security and Restricted Passwords
- Assigning Activity groups to Users and Groups
- Generating Profiles based On T-Codes / Groups/Menus
- Creating Area Menus and Assigned Area and SAP Menus to Users
- Spool Administration:
- Defined Printers in R/3 System
- Defined Printers in Network and Defined Printers for Confidential Output
- Administering Temse Database
- Change and Transport System (CTS):
- Importing Work Bench Change Requests
- Importing Customizing Change Requests
- Monitoring R/3 Buffers and Tuning
- Analyzing Work Load Analysis
- Database Administration:
- Table space Administration
- Reorganizing Table space and Data files
- Backup of Offline Redo Log Files
- Installing, configuring, administering and maintaining Windows2000 servers, Windows 2000 professional, Windows 95, XP and Windows 98 PC’s.
- Create and maintain the domain user accounts, rights and policies for all users and groups on the network to ensure proper utilization of all the resources.
- Maintain, determine and update the needs for security and virus protection.
- Configuration of network protocols TCP/IP
- Network planning and configuring