- Highly motivated IT professional with 10+ years of experience in various development platforms and industry sectors. Is a SAP ABAP expert, and also has deep functional knowledge in multiple SAP modules.
- Has had exposure to all the different phases of SDLC (software lifecycle) including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing (regression and unit) and post production support and documentation of all these steps.
- Has managed new projects, as well as maintenance of existing systems.
- Good experience in ASAP and Agile methodology.
- Coordinated work items /units with offshore developers as well as onsite developers.
- Good communication skills and a good team player, capable of working with multi - cultural/ international teams.
- Good leadership skills, has lead SAP developer’s forum at Confidential, has been guiding new ABAP team members within the company.
- SAP certified associate.
- Good functional knowledge of the processes in the areas of SAP MM, SAP LE, SAP SD, SAP PP, SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP PS, and SAP PLM/PDM . More than 7 years of SAP ERP experience.
- Has extensively worked on EDI/ALE/IDoc/SIDOCS, Interfaces/ Sap Integration, SAP Workflow, enhancements, modifications, user exits, reports, ALV list, ALV grid, BAPI, function modules, RFC calls, dialog programming, BDC,XML transformations, SAP scripts/ Smart forms, ABAP objects,, SAP BW/ BI (Business Intelligence), Web Services .
- Good knowledge of Webdynpro. SAP s ed
- Good Knowledge of SAP HANA .SAP ed recently.
- Good knowledge of SAP Solution Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP job Scheduling and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and other such Microsoft office tools, SQL, C, C++.
- Is always eager to learn and improve.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
SAP Software Consultant
- Work to create data models, BI Cubes, reports that are needed for the SCM team / division, Data analytics and in depth process exploration.
- Working on creating insights into the business process, get better visibility of process and weak points to the business.
- Design tableau displays better suited to the business needs, educate / advice users and developers on better presentation of data, reports.
Platform: Sap ECC, APO, OBIEE, Tableau
SAP Programmer Analyst / ABAP Technical Lead
- Has extensively debugged issues / problems in the both custom and SAP standard code.
- Worked with SAP on multiple OSS notes implementation. Worked on Performance tuning / Optimization of Custom reports and programs. Has worked extensively creating / modifying and maintaining RICEFW objects.
- Implemented BADI, enhancement framework, user exits, BAPI extensions, develop custom BAPI’s and function modules, RFCs, Module - Pool programming, Custom Screens, BI extractors, transformations, Interfaces, FTP, UNIX coding within SAP, BDC (Batch Data Processing), Query development, ALE/ EDI interfaces, Data Dictionary, ALV reports, Sap Scripts and Smart forms, ABAP Object programming.
- Actively supports the existing production system and simultaneously works on new deployments.
- Creating /scheduling/ maintaining and monitoring batch jobs using SM36 / SM37 and UC4 job scheduler.
- Document maintenance in SAP Solution Manager. Support Transport Management and movement of code from development to quality to production deployments.
- Plays a techno functional role by understanding business procedures and SAP processes and guiding the business when needed.
- Coordinating all ABAP work done for the department which involves distributing work, preparing technical specification for other programmers (both onsite and offsite), and acting as a mentor and give appropriate knowledge transfer/ followed by code review and maintaining coding /development standards.
- This role also involves extensive work in MM, LE, SD, PP, SCM, FI, CO, PS, PLM, PDM modules of SAP with respect to power generation industry sector.
- Some of the major Projects involved in (Role: Lead Developer)
- Delivery Interface SAP to KANLOG: Implementation of interface between SAP and Non SAP systems to exchange transactional and non transactional data.
- ONEP - Consolidation of multiple SAP 4.6 Instances into 1 SAP ECC instance.
- SAP ECC upgrade - System was upgraded to ECC 6.0
- Implementation of RFQ process Workflow
- SPREE reporting - group of reports were built for financial reporting into a NON SAP system from the SAP system.
- FPIT - Object oriented reporting tools implemented in SAP.
- Employee split pay implementation - FI travel and payroll implementation.
- Yearly Enhancement Pack application to ECC system.
- SIDOC upgrades - Upgrade of IDOC structure implemented yearly.
- XSTEPS - PP inbound / outbound process setup for Manufacturing Floor Shops.
- VENDAVO implementation - Pricing tool implemented with SAP.
- S& OP implementation - Forecasting tools created in SAP
- HANA side car implementation for ECC system. .
- Repair network implementation.
- And many more projects .
Platform: SAP, ABAP.
Software Analyst /QA Analyst
- This position involved software testing and debugging, writing test scripts, doing unit testing and regression testing on the banking financial Software system .
Platform: COBOL, VB.net, SQL and UNIX.
- Testing and debugging to create a reporting service as a financial tool for banks.
- Involved data mining of the data provided in an access database with creating a VB.net front-end to talk to the database and run some queries.
Platform: MS Access, VB.NET.
Software Engineer/ Analyst
- Programming, testing and debugging in .NET technology on a Biometrics project (IguardX) for client Confidential .
- The role involved Software Design, programming, testing and debugging.
Platform: VC++.NET programming using DLLs and Activex Components. SQL, ORACLE.