- Skilled principal software/data architect with versatile expertise with ERP implementation, SAP development and Enterprise System Integration
- Accomplished software developer vast experience in developing software solutions across distributed systems and database management, with broad skill in SAP CRM and ERP systems for Confidential - regulated environments.
- Comprehensive technical ability in business and systems analysis, solutions design and process/strategy alignment, bringing efficiency, ease-of-use and streamlined coding to business-critical tools.
- Strong team leader, able to drive consensus in cross-functional initiatives, bring unity to conflict and achieve synergy for maximum productivity.
- Well-versed in written and oral communication from documentation, reporting and facilitation of projects, meetings and negotiations.
- Proven track record in successfully leading and implementing projects on time and on budget, with a consistent emphasis on quality.
- SAP CRM Territory Management Activity Management Account Management Contact Management SAP Mobile Sales Application System Integration Systems Analysis
- ETL Database Management MDM Web Applications
- SDLC Process Improvement SAP BI/BW SAP ECC
- Team Management ERP Implementation Vendor Management Remedy MS Office
Operating Systems: Linux 3.13.6, AIX, (Solaris HP) UNIX, Windows
Databases: Oracle 12g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Informix
Software: SAP CRM 7.0, SAP CRM 4.0, OracleHome11.2, TOAD for Oracle, BODS, SQL server Management Studio, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, Open Text/MetaStorm BPM, Visual Studio 2010, SAP ECC,,SAP BI/BW, Veeva
Confidential, Commack, NY
Principal Technical Architect - SAP implementations/Support
- Implemented SAP CRM 4.0/7.0 systems with emphasis on middleware and SAP Basis Tools to configure middleware with the admin console transaction code for replication, realignment, subscription and publication.
- Configured and coordinated complex quarterly realignment process, which involved the collaboration between the sales administration, CRM and Business Intelligence (BI) departments to load files for targeted account into CRM systems to be synchronized into the sales representatives' hardware.
- Customized and enhanced BDocs, mBDoc and SBDoc types; created BAPIs, BDoc Extension, and RFCs.
- Leveraged SAP ABAP/4 development in CRM modules for conversions, interfaces and initial data loads using the Legacy Systems Migration Workbench (LSMW) for Sales Activities and Business Partners.
- Executed data conversion and migration using LSMW; developed and modified reports, user exits, batch job monitoring program and enhancements to existing programs.
- Developed BAPIs to push data to Aggregate Spend Repository landing tables and created SQL scripts to identify system exceptions; extracted data loads using TOAD and LSMW reports.
- Built complex system architecture using new and existing methodologies to ensure productivity/success.
- Partnered with business customers to identify needs and assist in collecting, documenting and analyzing business requirements and process workflows
- Development of test plans ( data, integration, functionality, UAT)
- Managed SAP CRM Master and transactional data integration with Veeva( SalesForce.com) CRM.
- Analyzed current business processes and devised solutions for process problems; recommended process improvement options and led system change management.
- Provided production system support for related technical issues including, but not limited to, solving problem reports, developing new requirements and applying OSS notes.
- Provided knowledge transfer and and documentation on middleware and CRM modules to in-house team members.
- Detected and resolved issues and performed root cause analysis of problems to propose alternative options.