- 10.6 years of total experience with 10+ years as SAP PS consultant worked on 3 Implementations, 4 Roll - Outs, 1 Upgrade and 8 Support projects.
- Consulting responsibilities included business understanding, GAP analysis & mapping of existing business process to SAP, system configuration, unit & integration testing, user and issue resolving.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and designs and troubleshoots in the area with this knowledge
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time as well as lead multiple consultant resources on a project and manage their tasks to completion.
- Providing implementation consultation, project management, and support services during SAP Business One installations, upgrades and customizations.
Senior SAP Consultant
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality. Provide support in SAP module PS with CO, HR, SD, MM, FI and provide in detail the functionality available in SAP.
- Conduct NRT (Non Regression Testing), Unit Testing etc based on customer defined scenarios & Provide guidance on end-user documentation.
- Conduct various sessions and meeting to discuss the business process and SAP Functionality with various users in Switzerland & Germany.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
- Analyze business requirements and gaps not met by the existing systems / implementations.
Senior Project Lead
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct data.
- Review, test and correct LSMW objects. Ensure that all new code conforms to pre-existing programming style, data format standards. Utilize recyclable source code across the ETL teams to be used in Asia, Europe and the United States.
- Proactively review data structures in order to provide best practices for extracting, transforming and validating conversion data.
- Fundamentally worked in the area of business process framework architecture, legacy system migration and application integration.
Senior Consultant for SAP PS & IM
- Support in escalated projects & Support of pre-sales activities.
- Taking over responsibility from time to time as a sub project team leader.
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
- Detailed planning of process implementation & Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
- Industry / corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
- Develop and Assure quality of process models
- Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
Senior PS & IM (Consultant)
- As a Sr. Project System Consultant Shared Business Services for Reviewing SAP PS functions & Gap Analysis.
- Analyzed Procedures & Methodologies for designing newer SAP PS functionalities.
- Reviewed business processes for improvement & to leverage SAP PS function.
- Worked on SAP PS Enhancements & Configured SAP PS for newer functionalities
- Worked in PS-MM, PS-HR integration.
- Developed specs for SAP PS Reports / Custom Programs for various business requirements viz. Profitability Analysis, Engagement Cost & Profitability Reports.
SAP PS Consultant& Project Support Professional
- Monitor and Analyze Project/Service Order performance from MUS/Site Handler with respect to planned Vs Actual Cost/Revenue.
- Compile and disseminate reports relating to projects/service orders for both Confidential ’s /Line organization
- Manage the day to day relationship with clients’ business executives during production support and coordinating with their teams, i.e. end-users, and ensure adoption of SAP best practices
- Creation of Budget Templates for the future Projects on the basis of forecasting.
- Track the Plan & Actual Costs to check whether all the costs are booked at the right place or not.
- Recording of whole SAP working for individual module using Process Flow Analyzer.